TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Best Halloween Costume?

Highlights seen at this weekend's round of parties:

-Jewbacca: Nerdy Jewish guy in a bear suit and a bandolier, plus a skullcap.

-Team Zissou, which would have only been average if not for the fact that the 6 guys in the blue outfits/red beanies got a girl to dress up in a giant foam Jaguar Shark costume. She had a hard time fitting through doors with that on.

-8 drunk guys dressed as the Cobra Kai, who would show up at a given party, shouted "STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY, SWEEP THE LEG" swept somebody's leg, and then run down the street to the next party.

Guest Felonies!
-8 drunk guys dressed as the Cobra Kai, who would show up at a given party, shouted "STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY, SWEEP THE LEG" swept somebody's leg, and then run down the street to the next party.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: ----- :lol:

:lol: ----- :lol:

I found an old Dole/Kemp button in the house and was inspired. I'm getting a haircut and shave tomorrow and going to parties as a Young Republican. I've already got a list of racist and mysoginistic catchphrases ready.

n1109760017_30005281_2471.jpg

Fuck, man. Not at all like Dirk Diggler. But considering it was a third string backup after my first two choices were backordered, I did what I could. I originally wore a speedo underneath my pants with about 4 socks stuffed in there, but it was wayyy too uncomfortable for hardly a visible difference.

Even though, in it's purest sense, Smash Adams > Quailman, my cap is tipped to Mole. I appluad your creativity and effort, Mole. :cheers:

It was probably the easiest costume I've ever made. One trip to Target.

Here is my girlfriend.

DSCF0012.jpg

I found an old Dole/Kemp button in the house and was inspired. I'm getting a haircut and shave tomorrow and going to parties as a Young Republican. I've already got a list of racist and mysoginistic catchphrases ready.

See, it's funny 'cause that's the stereotype!

See, it's funny 'cause that's the stereotype!

Yes, it is. And it went over extremely well. Does that bother you?

Best I saw this year: Two guys dressed as a chia pet and a pitcher of water.

Worst I saw this year: lazy college student in her pajamas.

Had two girls dress like that for halloween at work this year.

At least wear see-through nighties or something if you're going to do it.

I only got to go trick or treating without an adult once, when I was 12. I had to lie and say I was going to a friend's party.

As for this year: I have a fat suit, but unless I'm invited to any College parties tommorow I will be spending it alone. Since I haven't been asked to come to any yet, this would seem unlikely.

I got nothing this year. I couldn't think of anything good, so I'm not going to do anything.

And last year was hard to top.

Though I'm going to dress up as my boss tomorrow or Dwight. It depends.

In keeping with the old-school Nickelodeon mini-theme of this thread, I will be going as a Purple Parrot.

Weird, my brother was a Green Monkey. He's already made plans next year to be Ug Lee. For me, I'm thinking Marty McFly.