TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Family Reunion Thread - October/9th/2006.

God Cena, at least pull a little on the guy's head when you do the STFU. This is like when he used to do the FU by simply dropping his opponent on his back.

Cena leaves strongest tonight, but what will happen tomorrow night at ECW and Friday on SmackDown?

Im going to SmackDown tomorrow...I have high hopes.....Hopefully i wont be let down

So Big Show dominated everyone......but he got his ass kicked by Cena, AND he had Booker with him?

They couldn't let Kennedy at least get in a shot Taker from behind or something?

I don't know...Taker left strongest. Taker was about to beat Cena clean, who in turn beat the two other champs at the same time.

Taker could be 65 unable to move and everyone on the roster would be jobbing to him......You can get fired for looking at him wrong, it must be nice to have to work with him. Gotta love a few years ago when he didn't job to Brock on the ppv and they did the lame no contest finish because he "wasn't feeling it".

God Cena, at least pull a little on the guy's head when you do the STFU. This is like when he used to do the FU by simply dropping his opponent on his back.

It's up for worst submission award with the Rock's sharpshooter

I don't know...Taker left strongest. Taker was about to beat Cena clean, who in turn beat the two other champs at the same time.

Taker could be 65 unable to move and everyone on the roster would be jobbing to him......You can get fired for looking at him wrong, it must be nice to have to work with him. Gotta love a few years ago when he didn't job to Brock on the ppv and they did the lame no contest finish because he "wasn't feeling it".

The Great Khali says hello.

The Great Khali says hello.

That makes it even worse he did the job to the most unathletic pile of crap wrestler ever......Ah well no threat and he ultimately burried the guy anyhow.

So is Vince not a heel anymore?

It's funny how he's a heel, is in a feud with a face. Loses to the face, and gets the Heelness beaten out of him. Then returns a little later like nothing ever happened.

I was surprised he could reach Show's head.

So is Vince not a heel anymore?

A buddy of mine pointed out to me that a few years ago (back when Vince actually cared about the B show) Vince would be a face on RAW and a heel on Smackdown. Weird.

That Flair segment was the MarkOut moment of the Century so Far...Piper...Money Inc(IRS brought back some good ones)....Arn Anderson coming out to the Horsemen theme was fuckin it....Goddamn....All that was missing was the Million Dollar Dream...The Write-Off and the Spine Buster...I was a fuckkin kid for 15 minutes...

I enjoyed this show for the most part tonight but one thing truly irked me. Why are they jobbing RVD out so mercilessly? Yeah I know about the weed but it's time to look at the big picture. ECW doesn't really have anybody else at the moment who can step up. CM Punk might get there at some point, but he's not quite ready to main event. So why job RVD to Booker twice in the past month? Booker gains nothing by it and it just buries RVD and ECW. At least the Test job served a purpose of trying to get Test over in ECW.

Anyway the 3 way champions match is intriguing for the PPV. I will say Big Show wins it. They won't job Cena there and they always seem to protect Show, thus Booker is the obvious job boy here. I'm thinking it's too obvious to simply have Cena win and Raw emerge supreme, so they'll let Show win it.

RVD lost because Booker had to look comparable to Big Show and Cena. Remember is was because of Sharmell's interference, he was going to the top rope for a finisher.

RVD lost because Booker had to look comparable to Big Show and Cena. Remember is was because of Sharmell's interference, he was going to the top rope for a finisher.

Remember King Booker wins 99% of all matches due to the Queen's help.

Why not have Heyman's goons attack RVD and cost him the match? That at least serves some sort of sick storyline purpose, something like Heyman only wanted to book RVD on this Raw special so he could have him humiliated yet again. Instead it's just Sharmell doing a run in?

The reason I find it stupid is that RVD vs. Show is a match ECW is going to have to rely on to get a decent buyrate for the Dec. PPV. Booker has jack shit in terms of compelling challengers on SD at this point.

Booker won't have any PPV challengers until Armageddon. He's likely leading the Smackdown team at SS, so they can do Booker-Benoit, Booker-Taker, or Booker-Batista in December. Wouldn't surprise me if they did HIAC there as well.

Honestly I don't think he's losing it until the Rumble anyway.

RVD jobbing to Booker for the second time just doesn't make any sense, unless the bookers are planning for Rob to get a shot at the World Heavyweight title ...and actually winning it. RVD is suppose to be the top babyface of ECW but tonight he was treated like a low level jobber, the match didn't make either wrestler look good. By the way the show sucked, except for the A.A., Money inc., and Piper appearance.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Going by interpromotional matches, the score tonight was, Raw: 0, ECW: 1, Smackdown: 2.

Also, it was Eddie Guerrero's 39th birthday on Monday.