TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 13

Oh man, this could end up being a fantastic day for the Jets. Chiefs lose, Jaguars are losing, and Broncos have a very tough task ahead of them tonight. There's no telling how important today might be in determining their playoff hopes.

As for the game itself, the Jets looked terrific despite the disastrous third quarter. Every aspect of their offense was working remarkably well, and even though the run defense still looked shaky, the ten points allowed signifies a great performance overall. Very, very well done.

The last few weeks of the season are going to be incredible.

Guest Paul
Do the Giants think that if they all wear red jerseys, nobody is going to tackle them?

Don't hate on the red jerseys.

I think Coughlin's about to shit a brick after THAT defensive series.

An INT coughed back up as a fumble, a PI call in the end zone on a pass that wasn't going to be caught, and a TD.

Two points:

1: Thank fucking god Indy lost again. Man I love seeing these guys lose! There are who I thought they were...

2: What is with the Cowboys and field goals? Some sort of curse? It doesn't matter *who* they put on the field it seems. It is truly strange.

Gary Triplett has to be the worst head official in the NFL. Detroit calls a TO when they don't have any and he just says "Never mind, their bad" when it is a five-yard penalty. That took me five minutes to look up.

The Chargers have a legit shot at home-field now. Along with the Colts, Pats, and Ravens, the AFC playoffs should be really good. If Denver loses tonight, the wild card race will be very interesting.

mother fuckin titans baby.

i'm still not sold on vince young as a long-term quarterback solution but i love me a motherfucker right now.

edit: that bironas field goal also almost makes up for him blowing the fg against the ravens a couple weeks back.

Guest Paul

Well, on 4th and 1, if I *was* going to go for it, I'd have Jacobs up the middle. Besides the penalties, the Giants are playing well.

Random note: Why does Bradshaw do the highlights on Fox? I noticed that he's been doing that for the past couple years. Isn't that the other guy's job?

The Chargers have a legit shot at home-field now. Along with the Colts, Pats, and Ravens, the AFC playoffs should be really good. If Denver loses tonight, the wild card race will be very interesting.

Bah, the Chargers might not make the playoffs.

On a more serious note there are going to be NINE teams in the AFC with a record of 7-5 or better unless the Jags blow a 10 point lead in the 4th. Basically, three teams are gonna get screwed out of playoff spots. Hopefully it's Denver, KC & the Jets.

Stupid Dolphins can't keep the Jags down. Jacksonville's up 24-7 with seven and a half to go.

Also, the Buccaneers are terrible.

Guest Felonies!
Bah, the Chargers might not make the playoffs.

Because Philip Rivers might have AIDS.

Well, they finally switched to Giants/Cowboys, but I wish they had done so about five minutes earlier. Damn Bucs needing to score for absolutely no reason.