TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA Roundtable Discussion

Not to point out the obvious, but he made it to the NBA and had more than one contract. Thats not wasting ones talent.

Now if he developed his drinking problem in college and flamed out there, that is a waste of talent. As is, its just a sad story of what alcoholism can do to ya.

Not to point out the obvious, but he made it to the NBA and had more than one contract. Thats not wasting ones talent.

Now if he developed his drinking problem in college and flamed out there, that is a waste of talent. As is, its just a sad story of what alcoholism can do to ya.

he had gotten kicked off his high school team his senior year for fighting so that and his problems in the NBA i call wasting his talent

When did DeShawn Stevenson have a problem with a woman?

Didn't DeShawn Stevenson bag himself a 14-year-old a few years back and getting her drunk?

OHHHH yeah. He was what, 20 at the time?

Yeah, he was with Utah at the time. Part of the reason he got traded to the Magic in the first place. Well, that got him in Sloan's Doghouse which is a Blackhole from which few return, which got him traded to the Magic.

So in the USA Today, it looks like Allan Houston is all but confirmed for a comeback, but now the question is just where.

Also, according to Si.com Riley expects Payton NOT to be back next year in Miami.

Can anyone say farewell tour with Seattle one last time? Both Payton and the Sonics have one last hurrah around the league.

I think Payton, Green, Wally, Durant, Swift could work as a starting 5.

So in the USA Today, it looks like Allan Houston is all but confirmed for a comeback, but now the question is just where.

Also, according to Si.com Riley expects Payton NOT to be back next year in Miami.

Can anyone say farewell tour with Seattle one last time? Both Payton and the Sonics have one last hurrah around the league.

No one in their right mind would start Gary Payton over Luke Ridnour. At this stage in his career, Payton is not a starting PG.

No one in their right mind would start Gary Payton over Luke Ridnour. At this stage in his career, Payton is not a starting PG.

I completely forgot Ridnour but there is Delonte West too, who could start at point or two, or if not, would be a great sixth man.

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

Will this jeopardize his "attempt to injure Luol Deng whenever possible" plan?

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

I forgot all about that whole thing.

The Bucks still won't be any good.

Yi signed with the Bucks today.

and I fully expect Charlie V to be traded. I think he won't get the playing time needed since Yi will demand a lot of playing time, so Charlie will go onto a 3rd team in due time.

I don't want to hear anyone else bash Rashard Lewis' contract again. K-Mart is a damn good scorer, but that's about the extent of his game aside from a couple steals here and there. No way is he worth that kind of deal at this stage.

Edited by alfdogg

And the question is, now that his family has been taken care of, will it free him up to be a better player, or will he decline like a lot of players do when they get the fat contract?

You know, I don't see Kevin Martin as the slack off kinda player. His fault is that he isn't assertive enough when Artest and Bibby are freezing him out. Has the disposition of a guy that doesn't want to ruffle feathers, but he needs to be as he is their best scorer.

So was this the WORST off season ever for the NBA?

Billy Donovon

Rouge Referee

Eddie Griffin

Anything else?

You know, the NBA always gets the moniker of being the league of gangsta thugs, but honestly, isn't it the most well behaved league?

Guest Vitamin X

The NFL has had an unusually high number of shit going on this season.

Remember there's also 5 times as many players than the NBA.