TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

The OAO ECW Thread for 1/16/07

Preview:

Testing the limits

January 16, 2007ECW’s Impact Player made just that on the Jan. 9 edition of ECW on Sci Fi as he disrupted the ECW World Title rematch between Lashley and Rob Van Dam. For the second week in a row, this match concluded with much controversy. This Tuesday, the ECW on Sci Fi main event will be a Triple Threat Match pitting Test, RVD and Lashley against each other for the ECW World Title. Will Test’s ruthless aggression lead him to victory? Will RVD’s death-defying maneuvers land him on top? Or will the awesome power of Bobby Lashley help keep the former Armed Forces Champion wearing the coveted ECW title?

Also on Tuesday night, the irresistibly gorgeous Kelly Kelly makes her long awaited return to ECW on Sci Fi. With Mike Knox out of the picture, what’s next for the beautiful vixen? Could ECW fans be in store for the exposé they’ve be waiting to see since the exhibitionist’s first appearance in the Land of the Extreme?

Finally, has the ongoing rivalry between CM Punk and Hardcore Holly been quelled? Will these two Extremists continue their war Tuesday night?

Find out Tuesday at 10/9 CT on ECW on Sci Fi.

Discuss among yourselves..I think I'm getting a little vaclimped.

SPOILER FOR TONIGHT'S ECW ON SCIFI

by Mike Johnson @ 6:00:00 PM on 1/16/2007

Former TNA main eventer Monty Brown is slated to debut for the ECW brand on tonight's ECW on Sci Fi.

PWInsider.com will have its usual live coverage of the show as it happens.

Former TNA main eventer Monty Brown is slated to debut for the ECW brand on tonight's ECW on Sci Fi.

Well it is PWInsider, but hey you never know.....I wonder how he debuts though. Do they just randomly bring him out for a match. Is it just a promo. Does he inject himself into the Triple Threat Match!?! Certainly it would be interesting to see HOW he debuts....

I just hope something GOOD for RVD comes out of the title match tonight. I seriously doubt he is taking the title tonight, but at least I hope he is left with either a title shot at the Rumble, or a nice four month chase for the title leading to a win at WM.

I'm curious if they'll do a Lashley-Brown staredown this early.

Deuce (James Reiher Jr. aka the son of Jimmy Snuka) & Domino (Cliff Compton) as extras from the movie "Grease" with manager Cherry (1950s malt shop waitress of roller skates) use their OVW gimmick, debuting as a heel tag team on Smackdown tonight.

Three more new faces, making four in total.

I'm curious if they'll do a Lashley-Brown staredown this early.

Monty better do the eyebrow rope entrance to mark the Serengeti!

The question is, if the two are in the ring at the same time, will the universe implode on itself?

everybody will change "whose side are you on" banners from super heroes to wrestlers.

Deuce (James Reiher Jr. aka the son of Jimmy Snuka) & Domino (Cliff Compton) as extras from the movie "Grease" with manager Cherry (1950s malt shop waitress of roller skates) use their OVW gimmick, debuting as a heel tag team on Smackdown tonight.

Three more new faces, making four in total.

Wait.....so they are using the "extras from Grease" gimmick(s)?

I wonder if Monty Brown will be his ring name or he'll have to change it because of Montel Vontavious Porter. I mean Shane Helms had to change his first name, as did Lance Cade initially. Most recently Ken Doane became Kenny Dykstra because of the referee with the similar last name - Jack Doan. I guess Monty Brown was sent to ECW as a replacement for The Great Khali. He'll probably squash Punk upon his debut.

My take is that he'll inject himself as a heel, probably on Test's behalf and possibly build to that for Mania. Or pehaps inject himself against RVD, leaving Test with Lashley.

I figured shed have implants by now.

ha

I think they're smart enough to realize that innocense is part of her appeal.

Look at Matt Striker's bulge.. good heavens.

1. she is a hot blond

2. she is a stripper

3. he is a teacher

4. nancy grace will be ranting about this tomorrow

Punk is wrestling like an Anderson with all that arm work.

He figures he has to impress Anderson and pay his dues to the altar of the Enforcer so he can eventually get a shot at the ECW title.

As long as it doesn't lead to Punk and Kelly Kelly becoming an on-screen item, I think it's alright.

Watch they'll put them together and have them be heels.

Punk is wrestling like an Anderson with all that arm work.

He figures he has to impress Anderson and pay his dues to the altar of the Enforcer so he can eventually get a shot at the ECW title.

I didn't see a Spinebuster or DDT.