TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO WrestleMania 23 Thread-April 1st, 2007

Fuck, this is the first time I clicked on a wrestling thread or spent any time on wrestling since I read the results to December to Dismember and I regret it. Fuck you Cena. Fuck you WWE.

Guest Smues

Great show overall. Not one of the best WM's or anything, but a really solid and enjoyable show. And of course it had pink and yellow couple in the front all night to make it great!

Cena is breaking down into tears in the ring. I don't like the dude too much, but he put on a hell of a show and always busts his ass to give a good show.

How'd the crowd react?

There were cheers, but I don't think it was the epic reaction they were hoping for.

Well, I don't feel bad at all now that the sports bar I used to go to watch PPVs at has given up on the WWE. Cena making HBK tap cleanly was the worst possible ending for that match. Not Mania-worthy at all. Just letting us know it will be the same old shit for another year now. The only possible way to redeem this is if HBK turns heel to win the title at Backlash, but I just don't see it happening. The WWE just sucks now.

Guest Tajiri

I already want to forget everything I just watched JR.

What a load of shit.

I called it...the show is done at 10:40

When was the last time a face champ successfully defended the WWE title in back to back wrestlemanias?

How'd the crowd react?

There were cheers, but I don't think it was the epic reaction they were hoping for.

TBH, i couldnt hear much of a reaction.

I already want to forget everything I just watched JR.

What a load of shit.

Dude, we get it.....you didn't like the show. Give it a rest already

How could anyone hate on that match? Great stuff. I love you guys acting like 5 year old marks.

"I HATE CENA! HOW CAN HE DO THE STFU!"

How can anyone above the age of 10 or without a vagina like that match?

How could anyone hate on that match? Great stuff. I love you guys acting like 5 year old marks.

I don't like Cena that much but I had to give him his props a few minutes ago on this board. The guy at the very least deserves respect for busting it all the time in the ring. It's like the Cena hate is programmed into everyones mind.

It was a good match, Shawn and Cena worked well and had the crowd going. Good sequences all around and the finish wasn't bullshit at all. How can people be so upset about the most obvious finish. Stop acting like Cena is killing the WWE.

Its not that, it was just won in bullshit fashion. And i think were mostly pissed off with that was how WM ended when you could have had Taker winning the title to end the show. We just got the same lazy booking we got last year.

Seen as though he won the Rumble which guarentees you THE MAIN EVENT of WrestleMania.

Its not that, it was just won in bullshit fashion. And i think were mostly pissed off with that was how WM ended when you could have had Taker winning the title to end the show. We just got the same lazy booking we got last year.

Seen as though he won the Rumble which guarentees you THE MAIN EVENT of WrestleMania.

I definitely see your point here. I also think Taker should have ended Mania with the title win. it would send the crowd home extremely happy and would be a crazy ending.

How can anyone above the age of 10 or without a vagina like that match?

'cuz HBK didn't win.

Guest Smues

So how much does Aretha weigh now? I'm thinking over 300 pounds easy. Maybe 350

The thing is Cena and HBK could have gotten the crowd into it a bit more, the HBK offense in the middle of the match killed it a bit, I had a sense the crowd wanted to boo Cena but never had a good opportunity to do it.