TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Why Snitsky vignette's are airing on Raw

For those who have asked why Snitsky's promos have been airing on Monday Night Raw, I've been told there are tentative plans to have him come over to challenge John Cena for the WWE title at some point. It almost looks like they are using Cena as the 2007 Hulk Hogan with lots of monster challengers on the horizon.

PWI.

Oh Jesus Christ. I'm all for Khali/Cena, if only because Khali is one of those true oddities in wrestling that only comes along every now and then. Snitsky though, ugh, he's a living "big guy" cliche in every sense of the word. This new look really hurt the guy if you ask me.

I never thought Khali would win, but am still damn interested to see HOW they put Cena over considering Khali has been protected to hell and has hardly even been taken off his feet. Gotta wonder what its going to take for Cena to put him away.

Snitsky's only appeal was the goofy and bizarre "babykiller" act. Once they dropped that and the "It's not my fault!" catch phrase, he was screwed.

Snitsky/Cena already happened in 2005 and it sucked then, I don't see any evidence that it wouldn't suck now.

Well that takes the suspense out of the outcome of the Judgment Day main event.

Well, it does say "at some point", so they can still do a short-term title change to Khali.

I can't see them taking the belt off Cena just for a few weeks before putting it back on him. The way that tidbit makes it out is that Cena's on this quest to vanquish all foes without fail when it counts.

It depends on what this is exactly. If this is a one shot match and they job Snitsky out, fine. It'll suck, but they have to waste time if they don't want to do more HBK/Cena or HHH/Cena soon. These kinds of feuds are a problem I've had with Cena's title run, namely that he seems perennially like a lame duck transition champion that keeps the belt ad nauseum. Putting a champ against jobbers like Khali and Snitsky is what you do when you think a champ is weak and don't want to job out credible talent.

Well, by jobber in Khali's case I mean a guy of little skill rather than his actual record. At least I can take Khali seriously at the moment though, he's lost maybe 1 match to UT and that's it. Snitsky? He's a bum.

The Observer said something about a monster main event scene on Raw with Umaga, Khali, and Snitsky. I don't recall it mentioning Cena, though; it implied they would be there for HHH to beat before turning heel again.

The Observer said something about a monster main event scene on Raw with Umaga, Khali, and Snitsky. I don't recall it mentioning Cena, though; it implied they would be there for HHH to beat before turning heel again.

If that's true, that'd be really stupid. HHH doesn't need all this. He's already made.

It sounded more like speculation. The story was actually about HHH wanting to be a heel when he comes back but threw in a passing mention of Raw's main event scene... I think. I'm going to be honest, after you read 3 Observers in 3 days the news blends.

I thought HHH wanted to stay face for the rest of his career?

See with the videos being played on Smackdown also, I was hoping for Snitsky just randomly appearing on every show, and destroying someone.

3 nights of Snitsky on tv a week would be awesome.

With his new look, I wouldn't want to touch the guy if I was wrestling him. Snitsky just looks gross. Like the Boogeyman, I can't watch when he's on, and that was before Snitsky took on the discolored teeth. He reminds me of someone that just escaped from their Matrix pod, dripping with sweat and drool and lord only knows what else.

I never thought i would read a thread which says that Snitsky is going to be a WWE championship conetender.

Just long enough to bury Edge, then he would show that Edge how to be a real heel.

Just long enough to bury Edge, then he would show that Edge how to be a real heel.

Did I miss something that happened recently? It seems that there are a lot of posts mentioning HHH wanting to bury Edge.

Did I miss something that happened recently? It seems that there are a lot of posts mentioning HHH wanting to bury Edge.

HHH was against Edge moving to Smackdown and getting the World title. He wanted to work a program with him, which would end in the obvious manner. When Edge found out he was moving to Smackdown, and avoiding the HHH program, he was "grinning from ear to ear".