TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread- June 11, 2007

Well, I'm going from watching Smackdown only to watching nothing now. The booking is so terrible on RAW that they could get Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Ric Flair & The Rock all their primes and it would still stink, and Smackdown where the writing actually does make sense now has to make due with some of the worst talent in wrestling history (and Edge). A complete disaster tonight.

From Meltzer..

The show ended with an apparent blow-off of the Mr. McMahon character. He went into his limo after walking out of the locker room with every wrestler that didn't appear on the show in a cameo. The last two people he walked by were Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco.He went to his limo, which exploded and burst into flames.

Quite the investigative reporting. Now if he only told us that 5 hours ago, along with where this angle was going, that would've been something.

Well, I'm going from watching Smackdown only to watching nothing now. The booking is so terrible on RAW that they could get Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Ric Flair & The Rock all their primes and it would still stink, and Smackdown where the writing actually does make sense now has to make due with some of the worst talent in wrestling history (and Edge). A complete disaster tonight.

They have Edge,MVP and Matt Hardy...Mysterio is coming back.....the Smackdown team is really good at making new stars and using guys well......I hope at the very least they can get some of the young guys like Nitro and Dykstra that Raw can't do anything with that would atleast help some.

It was the sympolic death of the Mr.McMahon character. He'll show up on Raw in two weeks. Telling of his harrowing escape. This will last two weeks, and he'll be Mr.McMahon again.

I admire the symbolism of Patterson and Brisco being at the end of the line.

I loved how Brisco was holding coffee. Reminded me of the skits where he and Patterson offered to grab him a cup.

remember the clues he said at the start of Raw

he kept his family off Raw AND this would be a big night for Vince McMahon

I think they did kill him off. The random clips from the McMahon dvd, all the old faces....I'm pretty sure my McMahon shirt just went up $500 in value.

I sent the link to the main page of WWE.com to my cousin who stopped watching wrestling a few years ago, and he just looked at the picture, and is now asking me if it's real or not, heh.

They made a McMahon shirt?

yeah. It was free when you bought the McMahon DVD from wweshop.com

it's pretty badass actually and no wwe logo on it anywhere

W00445pi.jpg

I have no idea what to think right now. That was either the greatest or worst thing I've ever seen in wrestling, ever. I'm still laughing about it and I don't even know why.

Nice.

I had the Austin vs. McMahon VHS way way back, was the DVD a rehash job?

I actually watched Raw tonight for the first time since I went about a year and a half ago, but stopped by 9:30 because it was boring to see every single pick that was being made was already guessed by board members here.

*room spins*

The Ultimate Warrior is probably laughing his ass off right now. The nutjob probably thinks that it is real or something. You know, I really don't know what to say about this angle. I was shocked for about a second, and then proceeded to laugh my ass off. I though an on-fire Vince McMahon jumping out of the car rolling around and screaming would've been better. They kinda gave it away with those McMahon constantely looking at those two guys though.

It would have been great if JBL ran out to the parking lot and yelled "Oh my God! My Limo!" Then look further right and see that his limo was parked in another area. Then realize thank god that wasn;t mine and ask who was the poor bastard that owned the limo, and then see his expression when he discovered it was Vince's.

Nice.

I had the Austin vs. McMahon VHS way way back, was the DVD a rehash job?

It was nothing that Austin vs. McMahon

All the past clips tonight was from the DVD