TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Does CNN even bother to acknowledge that their parent company once owned the largest pro wrestling company in the world. And IT was overrun with drug abuse and mysterious death?

So in WWE's unedited version, he first says that he's "absolutely not" taken steroids. Then he goes into his story and then says that he "can't tell you I haven't - but you'll never be able to prove that I have." :huh:

As in, he can't tell you he hasn't because you won't believe him and he can't say test him because you won't accept the test results.

So who do you think was the man with his identity withheld?

The shape of the head looked so much like Hogan. I also think it might be Heyman.

Hogan could give a shit about WWE, so I doubt he'd hide. Plus the shoulder span of the person was way too small to be Hogan, or even Heyman (given his girth).

Does CNN even bother to acknowledge that their parent company once owned the largest pro wrestling company in the world. And IT was overrun with drug abuse and mysterious death?

Yeah and they also washed their hands of WCW and sold the company off years ago.

Er, didn't Mike Awesome hang himself? I could swear CNN showed him when they were talking about wrestlers who OD'd.

They also had John Tenta in their list of wrestlers who died early and were insinuating that they died BECAUSE of wrestling. Meanwhile, Tenta was a cancer sufferer.

omg i just read today that benoit died

I hope you didn't find out from CNN. Knowing them, they would report Benoit died via Casket match or Buried Alive.

So who do you think was the man with his identity withheld?

The shape of the head looked so much like Hogan. I also think it might be Heyman.

Hogan could give a shit about WWE, so I doubt he'd hide. Plus the shoulder span of the person was way too small to be Hogan, or even Heyman (given his girth).

I sped up the audio and it sounds alot like Edge. It's definitely NOT Hogan. And the guy sounds Canadian.

Here's the sped up version of the mystery wrestler's voice on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHcuVQII8pg

He probably thought he'd get blacklisted for speaking out against the industry. And no matter how many times I hear a former WWE'er say they never want to work there again, I never believe it. Too many of them have gone back.

Plus Lance is training guys now, if having people's names associated with him wouldn't get them hired he'd be out of that job too.

Plus Lance is training guys now, if having people's names associated with him wouldn't get them hired he'd be out of that job too.

Exactly.

Bryan Alvarez has said it isn't Lance Storm, and on Thursday's Figure Four Daily, Meltzer said he's pretty sure he knows who it is, and it's someone everybody would know but nobody would care about.

As for CNN's editing of what Cena said, it's a shame because it tarnishes what was otherwise a very good piece. WWE were right to put out the unedited version of what Cena said, but at the same time, they don't come across very well with how combative they worded the statement they put on their site.

Serious question: How many of the mainstream audience and CNN themselves really care that WWE posted the unedited interview, exposing them as fakes? I'd imagine they aren't even aware or wouldn't care at all and stand by what they did.

Let the guessing begin. So far the candidates are....

Lance Storm

Buff Bagwell

Spike Dudley (my guess)

1991 Denver Broncos