TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smartly Pretty

Ice Cream

Do you prefer going to a parlor, or eating at home for waayy cheaper? I like the parlor, particularly Maggie Moos. They have a goddamn cheesecake ice cream. I also like Root Beer Floats, with coffee ice cream. Good stuff. Milk shakes are also awesome. Discuss.

eating it at the parlor... anytime i find myself in central texas and even the houston area, i've got to have some amy's ice cream. it's all about mexican vanilla with strawberries

Me and my girlfriend are all about going to eat ice cream. Her favorite place is Picomollo's Italian Ice Cream; I'm not sure if that's local to Houston or if it's otherwise. I really like the Tipsy Sailor at Marble Slab Creamery (Amaretto ice cream w/ chocolate chips and almond slivers). My favorite is the Ben and Jerry's ice cream parlor...Cherry Garcia, yo.

When ice cream cost as much as a Starbucks coffee then its too much. I'll be eating Americone Dream by Ben & Jerrys or whatever brand that offers Cookies & Cream at home.

People, people, root beer floats. They're the best ice cream treat in the world. Galaxy, even. People only doubt the importance of jesus because he turned water into wine, instead of root beer floats.

When ice cream cost as much as a Starbucks coffee then its too much. I'll be eating Americone Dream by Ben & Jerrys or whatever brand that offers Cookies & Cream at home.

Guess you're not a fan of Cold Stone then huh..

People, people, root beer floats. They're the best ice cream treat in the world. Galaxy, even. People only doubt the importance of jesus because he turned water into wine, instead of root beer floats.

don't get me wrong, if there was a way to put mexican vanilla with rootbeer at amy's ice cream, i'd be all over that

eating it at the parlor... anytime i find myself in central texas and even the houston area, i've got to have some amy's ice cream. it's all about mexican vanilla with strawberries

One of the things I miss the most about Houston is Amy's Ice Cream, which was pretty close to where I lived.

One of the things I miss the least? The humidity.

I was sad about ten years ago when I couldn't raid the BYU Creamery anymore due to moving away, the closest to a parlor we had here in Cedar closed because people didn't ever go there (I blame the fact that the strip mall it was in was built all ass backwards meaning you had to REALLY REALLY want to get in there for something to figure out how to get in it.)

I love parlors, but due to location issues, I grab some Essensia Brand whatever I feel like and pop it open at home. At the moment? Cookies and Creme.

At home. We very rarely go out for ice cream.

We bake cookies so that they're slightly crispy and make homemade ice cream sandwiches. Make a dozen cookies and wrap the rest of the sandwiches in foil in the freezer and you're good.

My favorite ice cream is usually just the generic store brand, as long as it has something with peanut butter in it. Walmart had some kind of chocolate peanut butter ice cream that had melted down peanut butter in it and chunks of chocolate and whatnot. It was great.

Guess you're not a fan of Cold Stone then huh..

I would rather get something out of the food court than an over priced waffle cone with Oreo cookies, heath bars, twix, sprinkles, raspberries, strawberries, bananananas.