TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo Monday Night Raw Thread -- 8/6/2007

quick note on the wrestlers hitting fans -- WWE 24/7's monday night wars this month is pretty entertaining. after a DDP match nWo comes out, a fan rushes the ring and Nash, Hall, and Savage all take swings at him. Rather entertaining.........

back to topic.

i am really wondering what vince is going to do. i swear to christ if they re-hash this exploding limo bullshit i'm going to be furious and NEVER watch WWE programming again.

I wouldn't mind rehashing the death angle. Hey, it's all in good fun and you can't tell me a lot of people around here weren't intrested. I know it would be hard to suspend disbelief for that long, but there were quite extenuating circumstances that made them drop the angle. So I think it's possible. And let's face it, RAW's been lacking direction anyway.

I think, considering they are pretty much promoting Vince will be on TV, that the limo angle is pretty much dropped - at worst, it will just be addressed and put to rest quickly (ie he staged his own death for whatever reason).

Whatever the case, definately looking forward to what hot-shot idea(s) they have up their sleeve for tomorrow night.

Yeah I hope they just quickly refer to the limo angle since it was never explained and then move on with it. In theory this is supposed to be giving Kennedy some kind of rub, but I fail to see exactly how it is. Beating Lashley clean does more for him.

It'd be cool if Vince strikes back against the shitty product by firing the corny angle/joke writing Hollywood Writers, letting his talent have faster-paced matches, ending the shitastic "brand extension", and signing Jericho to a deal.

But I guess seeing a "main eventer" in Kennedy is also a solution or something.

It'd be cool if Vince strikes back against the shitty product by firing the corny angle/joke writing Hollywood Writers, letting his talent have faster-paced matches, ending the shitastic "brand extension", and signing Jericho to a deal.

But I guess seeing a "main eventer" in Kennedy is also a solution or something.

Part of me is tempted to watch just to see what they do try to hot shot and then laugh hysterically if their ideas of hot shotting RAW turn it into an utter train wreck.

Yeah.... I feel the same because anything can happen.... Hell HHH's Baby can say that she blew Vince up!

The People's Champ Orton goes corporate and aligns with Vince in the fight against Stone Cold John Cena.

Fixed.

Darth Vader says, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

It looks like McMahon will be striking back against the Superstar who blew up the limo, according to the WWE.com Preview.

Mr. McMahon arrives, ready to strike back

By Zack Zeigler

Written: August 6, 2007

BUFFALO, N.Y. – Mr. McMahon will strike back tonight on Raw – and he has arrived at HSBC Arena in Buffalo, N.Y.

Those Superstars or fans who believed Mr. McMahon’s return to WWE would come via satellite or through an official statement were shocked when a limousine rolled up to the loading dock of the arena, and the Chairman (with all his body parts intact) nonchalantly walked out.

Without uttering a word or offering any type of facial expression, Mr. McMahon’s billion dollar strut made a B-line through the entrance of the arena directly to his office.

Earlier today, word was handed down by officials that interviews and photography by WWE.com employees were strictly prohibited prior to Mr. McMahon’s appearance on tonight’s Raw. Many Superstars and employees were too anxiety-ridden to discuss what might take place in Mr. McMahon’s first appearance since that fateful night last June in Wilkes Barre, Pa. when his limousine exploded. Most Superstars spent the day in the locker room area or scattered throughout the stands in the arena hoping to steer clear of any accident run-ins they may encounter with the Chairman.

Tune in to Raw, live on USA Network at 9/8 CT to see Mr. McMahon strike back.

______

I bolded the last part just to be a prick, as part of my degree deals with professional writing and how you can publish typos on the main site of a near-billion dollar company astounds me.

So who's going to make Mr. McMahon spill his coffee tonight? Is it too late to promote Vince vs Shane for Summerslam? Will the 3 ECW strippers give Vince a lap dance and/or will Kelly be barking like a dog? Tune in same Raw channel, same Raw time, same Raw drama in that very ring.

I like how they're freshening up the product by doing "Cena on Carlito's Cabana" AGAIN and "Booker Vs. Lawler" AGAIN after last week's epic show...love that brand extension! What a way to build to SummerSlam by featuring 2 guys who won't even be on the show on big roles each week!

quick note on the wrestlers hitting fans -- WWE 24/7's monday night wars this month is pretty entertaining. after a DDP match nWo comes out, a fan rushes the ring and Nash, Hall, and Savage all take swings at him. Rather entertaining.........

back to topic.

i am really wondering what vince is going to do. i swear to christ if they re-hash this exploding limo bullshit i'm going to be furious and NEVER watch WWE programming again.

yea that was pretty funny I watched it this morning. then aftewards the fan tries to run away and you see security running down form the back.

anyhow on topic, this is really stupid, but necessary. Since they are acting like Benoit never existed, the tribute show never happened in kayfabe land. they have to do something with the angle (well at least they think they have to) I wont say anything until I see how its handled.

besides they havent even mentioned his name much, except for Style and Taz on ECW saying how Mr Mcmahon named Elijah Burke the new face of ECW back in march.

From PWInsider:

I talked to a few people at Raw today and they were very high on tonight's show. If it comes off as written, it should be a welcome change from the recent broadcasts and will have what was described to me as a "very fun" feel to it.

So, let's see how they fuck it up tonight!

I wouldn't mind rehashing the death angle. Hey, it's all in good fun and you can't tell me a lot of people around here weren't intrested. I know it would be hard to suspend disbelief for that long, but there were quite extenuating circumstances that made them drop the angle. So I think it's possible. And let's face it, RAW's been lacking direction anyway.

You can chalk me up as someone who didn't give a damn about it. Not only because it was too lame to even begin to suspend disbelief but also because I'm sick to death of seeing everything revolve around this fucking ego maniac. It just figures that Vince things the solution to solving all their rating problems is a show that is revolved around him.....for the 5,000th time. ugh... :bonk: :throwup:

edit to add..Downhome's post gives me hope I'm wrong...we shall see i guess.

From PWInsider:

I talked to a few people at Raw today and they were very high on tonight's show. If it comes off as written, it should be a welcome change from the recent broadcasts and will have what was described to me as a "very fun" feel to it.

So, let's see how they fuck it up tonight!

I'm expecting lots of bad comedy based on that report.