TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

OaO Monday Night Raw Thread - 08/13/07

Bruno was the "common guy who lives down the street and is a man's man" Italian.

Santino is the "Growin' Up Gotti blow-dry his hair for 45 minutes before hitting the club and doin a silly dance with a group of 5 and somehow nails a hot Maria while annoying every male" Italian.

That "I'ma sorry, Mareeya. I cannot hear you because these other contestants are being very loud and talking about how they do not like puppies and babies." sold Marella for at least a month for me.

Only if JT Smith comes back as well.

I would be worried about him attempting dives to the outside. But bringing back Freddie Joe Floyd, Tony Mamamamluke and the random fat bastard so they can do the master blaster entrance would be great.

That would be Sal E. Graziano you're talking bout.

Also, we'd need Tommy Rich, and why not take an old Axl Rotten idea and throw the Sheik in there too.

Sheik: "We are Heff Be Eye, Full Blooded Iranians!"

Rich: "GODdammit Sheik, it's Eye-talians!"

I would mark out if D'Lo came back with the chest protector on. Plus he can cut a promo saying he was the first Euro-Continental champion.

So if the kid ends up being Ken Kennedy, does that mean that Vince did the Lambeau leap with some random broad about 25 years ago?

So if the kid ends up being Ken Kennedy, does that mean that Vince did the Lambeau leap with some random broad about 25 years ago?

It would be funnier if they tried to say it was one of the women on the roster but....I don't think any of them are old enough...but hey don't put actual facts like that by the WWE!

Who's the blonde dressed in the black standing next to Matt Hardy?

Michelle McCool.

Ah I didn't notice, she's loving life to much.