TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

OaO Monday Night Raw Thread - 08/13/07

Guest Smues

And the 2nd HHH promo of the night means it's time for me to stop watching. Hope for another awesome Regal segment next week.

Soooooo.... We just get an entrance video? Lame.

He's almost certainly there, probably saved his big return for the SNME taping that is going on right now after Raw. May also explain why Raw was taped first.

Wow, fans booing the shit out of the video since they didn't have HHH here in person.

Psh I'm sure they got him later in the night......right about now probably.

He's almost certainly there, probably saved his big return for the SNME taping that is going on right now after Raw. May also explain why Raw was taped first.

so those people arent gettting out until 1am

I've sort of grown tired of this king Booker gimmick but he was entertaining tonight for sure. He is a lot more entertaining when he is more serious than he is when he tries to come across as this goofy king character.

I think they blew it right there by not having hhh return. The crowd has been hot all night for the most part and it would have exploded under the circumstances.

Nah probably normal time, Raw was completely done before they aired it, Raw isn't live tonight it was taped at 6.

Nah probably normal time, Raw was completely done before they aired it, Raw isn't live tonight it was taped at 6.

oh.ok