TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

WWE suspends 10 wrestlers

Have the Booegyman use some super chant and dance to put all of them in a huge glass mirror. Then have the Coach carrying around the glass mirror, followed by weeks of hilarity as Coach tries to not break the mirror.

Then after a month, Coach accidentally sits on the mirror and cracks it open. They all just "appear" in the room with him, like in the corner or something. Turns out Coach could have just broken the mirror the whole time. Explanation done!

Yes, I have sent in my resume to the WWE.

I was going to say that they may have had Regal suspend Umaga for "being too out of control" but then I realized that Regal was on that list as well. It's going to be an interesting few weeks to say the least.

Just have Coach say (with some resentment) that Regal gave himself a month of paid vacation and that he's stuck with the dirty work, starting with Umaga suspended from Raw because too many wrestlers refuse to step in the ring with him.

I was going to say that they may have had Regal suspend Umaga for "being too out of control" but then I realized that Regal was on that list as well. It's going to be an interesting few weeks to say the least.

Just have Coach say (with some resentment) that Regal gave himself a month of paid vacation and that he's stuck with the dirty work, starting with Umaga suspended from Raw because too many wrestlers refuse to step in the ring with him.

The other wrestlers refused to step in the ring with Umaga and are suspended as well for being pansies.

Dude, Charlie f'n Haas. What the fuck, man. I know you probably promised Russ you'd make it, but jesus man, you're headed for the same end result.

The other wrestlers refused to step in the ring with Umaga and are suspended as well for being pansies.

Actually Haas is easy. Just have Shelton say that along with his new hair he's flying solo without Charlie to prove himself as a singles competitor again; then do a program with Jeff Hardy.

Chavo gets suspended/forced to take a vacation by Vickie to prevent him from screwing with Mysterio before his title match at Unforgiven.

Kennedy's tricky to get rid of.

It's as if the universe is actively finding ways to expose the Wellness Policy for the joke it is with each passing month.

McDevitt was on Fox News and said nine of the suspensions were first time offenses while one was for a second offense, which seems likely to be Randy Orton.

Have the Booegyman use some super chant and dance to put all of them in a huge glass mirror. Then have the Coach carrying around the glass mirror, followed by weeks of hilarity as Coach tries to not break the mirror.

Then after a month, Coach accidentally sits on the mirror and cracks it open. They all just "appear" in the room with him, like in the corner or something. Turns out Coach could have just broken the mirror the whole time. Explanation done!

Yes, I have sent in my resume to the WWE.

Nah. WWF had a plane go down on the way back from one of their international tours, and those guys are lost on a deserted island. 1 Month later they all come back looking rough and dirty. Funaki doesn't come back because the others went nuts due to starvation and were forced to eat him. Of course, Funaki was evil (indeed) so he has cursed them into jobbing like he did for the next 7 years, and William Regal, who couldn't quite master the english language gets saddled with speaking Japanese and being the new Smackdon numbah one annoucah..

I wish I had more time to ponder this but Im short..so uh..yeah..

The prescriptions in this case were for steroids, HGH, and estrogen blockers. No painkillers, muscle relaxers, uppers, or downers.

But doesn't suspending these guys usually just means that they still have to do TV, but not get paid for it? I don't think there's going to be a ton of change if that's the case. I mean unless the feds come down on these guys themselves...

But doesn't suspending these guys usually just means that they still have to do TV, but not get paid for it? I don't think there's going to be a ton of change if that's the case. I mean unless the feds come down on these guys themselves...

I think after Chris Benoit they decided to go with real suspensions again for abusers of the policy (e.g. Jeff Hardy's recent suspension).

Jeff Hardy was suspended and he was taken off the road and TV completely for his 30-days.

I think after Chris Benoit they decided to go with real suspensions again for abusers of the policy (e.g. Jeff Hardy's recent suspension).

It was to do with Congress getting interested. A preemptive strike.

From Alvarez:

At this moment even within WWE the list of suspensions is being kept quiet. I presume at some point soon creative will have to be told as these are legit off-TV without pay suspensions. Vince, at least today, is again dead serious about this policy being followed to the letter, and that includes the three strike rule.

Guest Hasbeen2
On the Raw, Smackdown and ECW pages, I counted 19, 18 and 13 available. That's not counting anyone out injured or on the suspended list. It is including the likes of Hacksaw Duggan, but not Snuka, Slaughter, etc. With some wrestlers crossing brands there should be enought to make decent shows but they need to invent some feuds and angles quick. If not it might seem like the team challenge series.

Here's what I counted:

Raw:

Faces: (13) Kendrick and London, Highlanders, Cryme Time, Cody Rhodes, Hacksaw Duggan, Jeff Hardy, John Cena, HHH, Sandman, Val Venis,

Heels: (6) Carlito, Daivari, Cade and Murdoch, Shelton Benjamin, Snitsky

Smackdown

Faces: (10) The Majors, Matt Hardy, Chuck Palumbo, Kane, Eugene, Jimmy Yang, Mysterio, Ric Flair, Shannon Moore

Heels: (9) MVP. Finley, Dave Taylor, Deuce and Domino, Mark Henry, Jamie Knoble, Dykstra, Khali

ECW:

Faces: (4) Dreamer, Punk, Boogeyman, Mahoney

Heels: (9) Daddy V, Richards, Miz, Knox, Nunzio, Stryker, Cor Von, Thorn, Burke

Smackdown doesn't look that bare to me. You've got four main event faces and four main event heels, and others who can have good matches. With just an hour to fill on ECW you can get by with 13 guys. Raw is a mess, unless they use MVP, Finley, Khali, Henry as heels on both shows. There are only three high level faces on it right now too though.

I can't remember which show the hillbillies are on, that's how forgettable they are to me. I didn't see bios for them or overlooked them. The WWE should go ahead and call up several from Ohio Valley. Some of those suspended might not ever be dependable. It would be good times for Highlander and Eugene heel turns, and have all three on Raw. They may not ever get over really but atleast you'd have more than half a dozen heels until some guys get back. Its hard to believe they had more on the roster 20 years ago than what's available right now due to injuries, suspensions and "other situations." To fill time if needed I'd spend about 10-15 minutes of Raw on a classic match, even if it's one most of use have seen 100 times. Have a dark match going on for the crowd with some of the newcomers, or Duggan, etc.

And the funny thing is all this Wellness Policy bullshit, the egregious facade McMahon's putting on about getting tough with drug use. THE MAN HIMSELF IS JUICED OUT OF HIS FUCKING MIND. Obviously he doesn't think steroids are so bad if he's pumped to the gills on 'em himself, and of course if he's trashing non-users on live TV (surely we haven't forgotten 'Randy Orton's neck looks like a stack of dimes'?), again, he must not be all that opposed.

I'm glad somebody brought this up.

All this talk of this being WWE's death knell or something is really ridiculous but it might be a little uncomfortable were Vince's name to come up in one of these scandals or tested positive or something. And I'm surprised the media hasn't tried to 'uncover' all these comments, like Randy and the stuff in the magazine and the comments about Masters when he was slimming down. I mean, usually the media'll jump at the chance to smear someone or something they percieve to be the bad guy. It's not like it's 'send in an undercover report' stuff, it's on their TV show and in their own magazines for crying out loud.

And not to be pessimistic, but I'm in the 'I wouldn't rule anyone out' camp. Some people still seem to be naturally assuming only guys with huge muscles are on steroids. As others have explained better than I could, there's far more to it than that.

Randy Orton has so many strikes he should join the Pro Bowling Association.

That made me laugh.

I heard since they're going overseas, Raw is going to taped over the weekend. I don't really think it is the end of the WWE but it should be a wake up call to the company about what it takes to be WWE superstar.

On the Raw, Smackdown and ECW pages, I counted 19, 18 and 13 available. That's not counting anyone out injured or on the suspended list. It is including the likes of Hacksaw Duggan, but not Snuka, Slaughter, etc. With some wrestlers crossing brands there should be enought to make decent shows but they need to invent some feuds and angles quick. If not it might seem like the team challenge series.

Here's what I counted:

Raw:

Faces: (13) Kendrick and London, Highlanders, Cryme Time, Cody Rhodes, Hacksaw Duggan, Jeff Hardy, John Cena, HHH, Sandman, Val Venis,

Heels: (6) Carlito, Daivari, Cade and Murdoch, Shelton Benjamin, Snitsky

Smackdown

Faces: (10) The Majors, Matt Hardy, Chuck Palumbo, Kane, Eugene, Jimmy Yang, Mysterio, Ric Flair, Shannon Moore

Heels: (9) MVP. Finley, Dave Taylor, Deuce and Domino, Mark Henry, Jamie Knoble, Dykstra, Khali

ECW:

Faces: (5) Dreamer, Punk, Boogeyman, Mahoney, Richards

Heels: (8) Daddy V, Miz, Knox, Nunzio, Stryker, Cor Von, Thorn, Burke

Smackdown doesn't look that bare to me. You've got four main event faces and four main event heels, and others who can have good matches. With just an hour to fill on ECW you can get by with 13 guys. Raw is a mess, unless they use MVP, Finley, Khali, Henry as heels on both shows. There are only three high level faces on it right now too though.

I can't remember which show the hillbillies are on, that's how forgettable they are to me. I didn't see bios for them or overlooked them. The WWE should go ahead and call up several from Ohio Valley. Some of those suspended might not ever be dependable. It would be good times for Highlander and Eugene heel turns, and have all three on Raw. They may not ever get over really but atleast you'd have more than half a dozen heels until some guys get back. Its hard to believe they had more on the roster 20 years ago than what's available right now due to injuries, suspensions and "other situations." To fill time if needed I'd spend about 10-15 minutes of Raw on a classic match, even if it's one most of use have seen 100 times. Have a dark match going on for the crowd with some of the newcomers, or Duggan, etc.

Fixed

Sounds like now is the time to finally call Burchill up with his Ripper gimmick. I'd be happy with Colt Cabana on any of the shows as well but I'm sure in the WWE's eyes, he's not ready (hasn't be in OVW for very long).

Just have Regal say he's taking a vacation and letting Coach deal with his problems, first one is suspending the out of control Umaga.