TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

The Office: Season 4

I always liked Poehler back in her Upright Citizens Brigade days, though she's done nothing for me since she started at SNL.

I'm curious how many well known talent they'll get for the spin off in contrast to the original which outside of Carrell and Hardin was mostly made up of unknowns.

even on UCB, she wasn't all that funny. she held up her end okay, but never really stood out. she definitely does not deserve to be the most successful of the 4 on that show.

and even if you go to the sunday UCB improv shows, she doesn't do much.

Is Rainn nice?

I met Rainn Wilson right around the start of the Office. It was like the 3rd week it was on the air back in 2005. He was really cool and funny then. Only thing I notice nowadays on like TV interviews is he gets all wacky and over-the-top, when he was really down to earth before. I don't know if it is just him publicly playing up the fact he plays all crazy roles these days but he seemed like a cool guy.

Did it ever come up on the show that Poor Richard's is inside a bowling alley? I don't recall that bit of information and it took my friend and I awhile to find it (but we accidentally found Alfredo's Pizza Cafe because of it).

Did anyone get the Season 4 DVD deluxe version at Target? What exactly is the one hour of cast bonus footage they're advertising?

Edit: It's a one hour Q&A with cast members at the convention last year in Scranton.

Edited by MDH257

I watched the 41 minutes (!) of deleted scenes for the first three episodes. It's amazing that, even with those episodes being 42 minutes or so each, they STILL have so much material.

Some of Dwight's stuff - like his story about being able to beat Zelda and Metroid but not RBI Baseball (so he blew it up) and the story about Mose's dog ("that's how you deal with a thief") were great.

I'm probably the least excited for this season of The Office than any before it

The writers strike killed a lot of my favorite shows last season so I can't really get that up for the new season either. I'm hoping with no distractions or stoppages a lot of them will put their full effort in this year.