TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

Movies...

You know the ones that come on HBO or some movie channel that just takes you back to when you first saw..

You watch it like you've havent seen it 1000 times already

That you hope is out on DVD....

For me this thread begins and ends with the Sandlot...

I had friends that i could place for every character in that movie and It was just so realistic to me..

Also D2: The Mighty Ducks...Blows all the other movies of the series outta the water

And as I got a little older....I came to enjoy MasterMinds with Patrick Stewert kidnapping the Rich kids at

an exclusive Academy...

I'll think of more.....

Name your's...

Three Ninjas, Little Giants, Mighty Ducks, Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Beetlejuice, Terminator 2, so many. Three Ninjas takes me back though.

Three Ninjas, Little Giants, Mighty Ducks, Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Beetlejuice, Terminator 2, so many. Three Ninjas takes me back though.

Can't believe I forgot these...

I almost downloaded 3 Ninjas last night, too

Home Alone 1 and 2 are the first that come to mind, and that's about it.

What I remember most from Mighty Ducks was "We Are the Champions" in the credits.

Wow, can't believe no mention of The Goonies or Stand By Me, two major ones for me

as well as Adventures in Babysitting, Friday the 13th VI<first horror movie I ever saw>, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and tons of cheesy 80's action flicks

Monster Squad, Gremlins, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Back To The Future, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Friday The 13th Movies, Creepshow, Ninja Turtles, Mortal Kombat, The Naked Gun trilogy

Monster Squad

Labyrinth

Back to the Future Trilogy

Indiana Jones Trilogy

Friday the 13th series

Nightmare on Elm Street series

Night of the Demons

Romero's Dead series

Night of the Living Dead(1990)

Return of the Living Dead 1 or 2

All the cheesy horror flicks they showed on Fright Night Theater(a local b-movie show that aired on Saturdays at 9pm-3am)movies like; The Kiss, Pirhana, Chud, Chud II, Fright Night, 976-EVIL, Alligator People etc etc etc....

TMNT 1 & 2

The Karate Kid 1-3

Beetlejuice

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Tales from the Crypt (The series not the movies)

Monsters (TV series)

Freddy's Nightmares

Tales From the Darkside (The series and the Movies)

Goonies, Monster Squad, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, The Sandlot, The Transformers Movie, The Garbage Pail Kids Movie, and oddly enough Revenge of the Nerds II; Nerds in Paradise.

Back to the Future series, Goonies, Ducktales movie (I had this memorized for a few years of my life), Stand By Me, Major League, Home Alone, Karate Kid, Outsiders, Sandlot, Mighty Ducks movies, Rookie of the Year, ET, A Christmas Story, The Neverending Story, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Robin Hood, Pinocchio, Princess Bride.

Back to the Future Trilogy, Spaceballs, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, TMNT 1 & 2, Star Wars Trilogy, Tiny Toon's How I Spent My Summer Vacation, Beetlejuice, Batman and Batman Returns, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.

Ghostbusters

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze

Aliens

Terminator 2: Judgement Day

The Guyver (I STILL love this movie, fuck you all)

Jaws

An American Tail: Fievel Goes West

Newsies

Hard Target

Predator

Bloodsport

I can watch any of those movies and instantly remember being 3 to 9 years old and loving every minute of it.

The Princess Bride, The Monster Squad, The Lost Boys, Back to the Future trilogy, Indiana Jones trilogy, Brewster's Millions, Crocodile Dundee, Major League, Batman, Ghostbusters, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and Adventures in Babysitting.

Back to the Future

Ghostbusters

Terminator

Goonies

Turtles

Roger Rabbit

And Pulp Fiction, only that was from about age 13 onwards.

Toy Story, I remember the first time I rented it Saturday night, I watched it before bed and got up early the next morning and watched it two times before church.

Rudolph, that claymation movie that's always on TV around Christmas.

When I was a little kid, it was all about Transformers, but there were several others fighting for second place: Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, and Short Circuit. When I got a bit older it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and all the Rambo and Alien flicks.

Albeit those last two usually being in "taped off Fox in the middle of the night" type of things. I don't think my parents allowed me to see a single R-rated movie in the theater until I was thirteen fuckin' years old. I can't believe some of the shit you guys got to see.

EDIT: and oh yeah, real men cry while watching The Little Mermaid or The Last Unicorn.

I will definitely say all of those mentioned but how about Heathers? HBO used to show the hell out of that movie. Or here's one nearly forgotten: Three O'Clock High. I used to dig that movie.

I can't believe some of the shit you guys got to see.

Yeah. In hindsight, my parents really let me watch a lot of shit at a young age I probably shouldn't have been watching. I remember being able to recite Aliens and Terminator 2 line-for-line when I was 7. Only, of course, I had to bleep myself...especially when it came time to talking like Hudson in the MedLab when they're coming out of the ceiling...hahaha. Though it's funny, because at the same age I wasn't allowed to watch The Toxic Avenger, when the violence was faker and language not nearly as harsh as the movies I was allowed to watch. Oh well. Just made me love Toxie and Troma that much more as I got into my teens.

EDIT: and oh yeah, real queer men cry while watching The Little Mermaid or The Last Unicorn.

Edited for accuracy.

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Masters Of The Universe

Revenge Of The Ninja (the first R-Rated movie I ever saw)

Revenge of the Nerds 1 and 2

Back To School

Child's Play

Friday The 13th Part 6: Jason Lives

The Wraith

The Terminator

Fraternity Vacation

The Toxic Avenger

Gremlins

I'm sure there's probably a few I'm forgetting, but these are the main ones. Especially the GPK movie (The troubles I had obtaining this movie for my own spanned years) and Child's Play (the only horror movie to truly scare the piss out of me, which wound up with me not seeing any Child's Play movies until I was a teenager. Of course it's mostly because my older cousin found it funny to place a My Buddy doll on the couch near me as I watched it).