TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 11/19 Raw Thread

Jericho is going to get what.....3 minutes onscreen? WWE fucking blows it again. I'm ashamed I actually have this show on.

The show has been extended. Jericho will come out at 11:00, most likely, giving him 10 minutes.

How do you know it has been extended?

Main event re-debut slot for Jericho? They better make the most of this.

They've got two segments left - Hornswaggle vs. Carlito and then the torch angle with Orton.

I actually think she missed, but we were THIS close to seeing her kill Melina on screen. That was just a dumb spot anyway.

That was a sick botch. It looked like her knee/shin landed right on the back of Melina's head and neck.

Get rid of that bitch Jillian already. She's so fuckin useless and her gimmick sucks. They cut Ariel and keep this jackass on the roster?

Jericho is going to get what.....3 minutes onscreen? WWE fucking blows it again. I'm ashamed I actually have this show on.

The show has been extended. Jericho will come out at 11:00, most likely, giving him 10 minutes.

How do you know it has been extended?

Look at the program guide, it extends to 11:07, which means they'll get another 3 minutes of overlap.

So does security drag Carlito out of the arena after the match, or do they just throw him in a garbage truck and drive him off?

We are in South Florida so they can put him on a boat back to Puerto Rico.

Whoa, I caught this half-way so I had no idea about the Carlito match. The official BURIAL of Carlito begins.

I think next week he jobs to Beth and then gets moved to Smackdown to job to Festus and then he's outta here.

That was a sick botch. It looked like her knee/shin landed right on the back of Melina's head and neck.

Get rid of that bitch Jillian already. She's so fuckin useless and her gimmick sucks. They cut Ariel and keep this jackass on the roster?

Jillian didn't threaten to sue Batista and the WWE for hitting on her like Ariel did......also in the Sandmans shoot he said Ariel was a total bitch and not a nice person at all.

So does security drag Carlito out of the arena after the match, or do they just throw him in a garbage truck and drive him off?

We are in South Florida so they can put him on a boat back to Puerto Rico.

So, do you have that clan meeting after Raw ends tonight?

Yeah, looking at it again, she landed on her feet right before she would have killed Melina and then laid out. Either a great save or dumb luck there.

I'm glad to see someone else say this. She is absolutely horrible and no its not just her gimmick. I don't understand why the fuck they keep someone like her around when there are a lot of women on the independent circuit who can wrestler rings around her and look better than she does.

And why in gods name do they put that fucking maria anywhere near a ring? she is going to end up getting herself or someone else killed too. She is the most uncoordinated woman I think i've ever seen in a wrestling ring and its only a matter of time before she seriously gets fucked up or fucks someone else up.

Jillian didn't threaten to sue Batista and the WWE for hitting on her like Ariel did......also in the Sandmans shoot he said Ariel was a total bitch and not a nice person at all.

Yeah, ans all the divas are sweethearts right? None of the other ones are bitches?

I actually think she missed, but we were THIS close to seeing her kill Melina on screen. That was just a dumb spot anyway.

I rewound it, and it looked like Jillian did land knees first on Melina but kept rotating so that she didn't land with her full weight on Melina's spine.

Yeah, ans all the divas are sweethearts right? None of the other ones are bitches?

Hey just sayin, The Sandman who said nice things about every one on his shoot except her...he said Kelly Kelly was really nice and a great person and always willing to learn anything. If you tried to help Ariel with anything it was "I don't have to listen to you, you aren't my boss"

With Carlito I'm just wondering about the chances of hearing "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye" sung on WWE television for the 17th time.

I think Finlay is going to beat him goodbye.

Guest heat
And why in gods name do they put that fucking maria anywhere near a ring? she is going to end up getting herself or someone else killed too. She is the most uncoordinated woman I think i've ever seen in a wrestling ring and its only a matter of time before she seriously gets fucked up or fucks someone else up.

Kelly Kelly even tops Maria in this.

Kelly Kelly even tops Maria in this.

As does Torrie. How she's managed to hang around as long as she has and not learned to do anything in a ring I'll never know.