TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Severe ass kickings in the NFL this week.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Thursday

DEN @ HOU 8:00

Saturday

CIN @ SF 8:00

Sunday, 1:00

NYJ @ NE

JAC @ PIT

SEA @ CAR

BAL @ MIA

GB @ STL

ARI @ NO

TEN @ KC

BUF @ CLE

ATL @ TB

4:00

IND @ OAK

PHI @ DAL

DET @ SD

Been waitin' all day for Sunday Night!

WAS @ NYG

Monday night massacre

CHI @ MIN

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Anyone who hasn't been paying attention should be terrified of the Colts right now. They're only getting healthier and, despite the loss of Freeney, have a murderous defense. Manning is on. They're missing their best pass rusher and best WR and they're fucking people up.

Anyone who hasn't been paying attention should be terrified of the Colts right now. They're only getting healthier and, despite the loss of Freeney, have a murderous defense. Manning is on. They're missing their best pass rusher and best WR and they're fucking people up.

Yes, well considering I'm an Oakland fan, now I'm terrified... thanks.

Thursday DEN @ HOU 8:00 DEN wins by 7 Saturday CIN @ SF 8:00 : CIN wins by 14 Sunday 1:00 NYJ @ NE : NE by 42 JAC @ PIT: Should be SNF game of the week. Loser gets NE in the playoffs, um PIT by 6 SEA @ CAR: SEA by 15 BAL @ MIA: BAL by 6 GB @ STL : GB by 21 ARI @ NO : NO by 25 TEN @ KC : TEN by 10 BUF @ CLE : CLE by 3 ATL @ TB : TB by 20 4:00 IND @ OAK : IND by 35 PHI @ DAL : DAL by 3 DET @ SD : DET by 9 Been waitin' all day for Sunday Night! WAS @ NYG : NYG win by 5 in an boring ugly game Monday night massacre CHI @ MIN : MIN by 21

Buffalo has to win out to make the playoffs, so obviously this is a huge game for them. If the defence has a good game and the o-line gives Lynch/Jackson running room and Edwards time to operate (which both units did last week), I think Buffalo can win.

The battlin' Bucs will try once again to clinch their division with a crucial home matchup with Chris Redman and the furious Falcons of the nation's whale-killingest city. We have Atlanta, San Francisco, and Carolina to go. If we're not 11-5 at the end of the regular season, then forget about winning a playoff game.

Lions need to win out and get help from other teams to get that last Wild Card spot. The Chargers won't have Merriman or Neal this week and there's a chance that Rivers won't play so that'll help. If the Lions play these last 3 games like they did against Dallas (other than the last couple minutes of course), they could do it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Not much of a Thursday night game, unfortunately. The Broncos need to win to have any shot at making next week's game against the Chargers meaningful, while Houston is all but mathematically eliminated from playoff contention already, being behind three other teams and having a very poor conference record. Look for Denver to try and run the ball down the throat of one of the league's poorer rushing defences, while keeping the Texans' pass-oriented offence at bay.

Lions need to win out and get help from other teams to get that last Wild Card spot. The Chargers won't have Merriman or Neal this week and there's a chance that Rivers won't play so that'll help. If the Lions play these last 3 games like they did against Dallas (other than the last couple minutes of course), they could do it, but I'm not holding my breath.

If you've seen them, Rivers not playing would actually help the Chargers.

While the Colts are clearly the 2nd or 3rd best team in the league by far, I wouldn't say they have been SO impressive lately.

1. This week they play Oakland, garbage.

2. Last week they played a demoralized Baltimore team.

3. Before that, sqeaked out a win versus the Jags.

4. Crushed the Falcons, garbage.

5. Squeaked by the Cheifs and lost to the Chargers and Pats.

Wins are wins but thats not exactly scary.

It is now time for the predictions!

Thursday

DEN @ HOU 8:00: Denver is a puzzling mystery wrapped in an enigma. Houston is pretty solid at home so I'll take them by 6.

Saturday

CIN @ SF 8:00: I still insist the Niners are the worst team in the league. Miami has had 6 losses by like 3 points. SF is HORRID. Bengals by 14.

Sunday, 1:00

NYJ @ NE: Assrape, thy name is Mangini. Patriots by 35.

JAC @ PIT: Probably the best game of the week. That said, JAX is often more bark than bite, so I'll take the Steelers to come back from the loss. Steelers by 4.

SEA @ CAR: Some people will think Seattle is a playoff threat or something, but whatever. They have had the easiest schedule known to man. Seahawks by 10.

BAL @ MIA: I know the Ravens suck but I refuse to believe a team that nearly beat NE could lose to the winless Dolphins. Ravens by (what else) 3.

GB @ STL: Favre has had some nightmares in STL but not as bad as Dallas. Isn't Brock Berlin starting here? Packers by 17.

ARI @ NO: De facto playoff here. Both teams are so baffling it's hard to know, but I'll take the Saints at home by 7.

TEN @ KC: Titans absolutely must get this win if they want to do anything. Titans by 6.

BUF @ CLE: I don't remotely buy the Bills as a threat to anyone with their horrid differential. Browns are at home and win by 8.

ATL @ TB: Bucs need to get back on track and the hopeless Falcons are just the team. Tampa by 10.

4:00

IND @ OAK: Assrape Part II, though it is in Oakland so not as bad as NE/NYJ. Indy by 21.

PHI @ DAL: The Eagles are all but done but they will probably make some futile, unwanted stand in Dallas. That said, no way are they winning here. Dallas by 3.

DET @ SD: Not sure what to think with SD's various injuries. Still, Tomlinson is playing and the Lions are basically screwed anyway. SD by 5.

Been waitin' all day for Sunday Night!

WAS @ NYG: The Redskins are practically done at this point and the Giants will see to it. NYG by 7, thus becoming one of the least impressive 10-4 teams in recent history.

Monday night massacre

CHI @ MIN: The Vikings are on a JTTS roll right now (as opposed to a Jobber Roll). The Bears are down to Kyle Orton at QB. This might be ugly. Minn. by 14.

As much as I think Assrape will be the case for NYJ/NE there is a chance weather could play a big factor in that game. Supposed to be a nasty "Wintery Mix" with high winds.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah, I've been hoping that bad weather would mess up the Pats' passing game for a bit now...

Guest Vitamin X
If anyone is going to go for Brady's knee, isn't it going to be the Jets?

Yeah, but the comment made earlier this season of, "Well they'd have to get to him first! :)" couldn't apply any better to this game.

I mean, New York has nothing left to play for, and they'd do everyone in the league a favor by taking Brady out. Who cares if anyone gets suspended or fined right now for their team?

The Jets secondary is terrible so it better be white out conditions to mess up Brady's game.

I just wanna see what Belichik does for the post game handshake.

No it's not. Its our pass rush that sucks.

Tell you what, guys: If no one breaks Brady's leg or blows his knee out before the end of the regular season, I'll do it during their bye week. He's dating my ex, so I sort of know the guy.

I think if such a thing will happen it will be either Strahan or Umenyiora that takes Brady out in the last game. Thus they could lose the perfect record AND Brady would be lost for the playoffs.

Tell you what, guys: If no one breaks Brady's leg or blows his knee out before the end of the regular season, I'll do it during their bye week. He's dating my ex, so I sort of know the guy.

Thanks. Or just get that creature in your av to fuck him. I'm pretty sure he'd catch some horrible disease from it.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Yeah, it was in the other thread, but whatever. Why does anybody hire successful college coaches? They're only successful in their strange little college worlds. If you want a professional head coach, hire a professional assistant coach. Guys like Petrino, Saban, and Spurrier are either better suited to the whole megalomaniacal college coach thing, or they're just not good enough to coach at the highest level. They just end up failing, flaking out, or both. In fact, these college-turned-pro football coaches are the biggest flakes in sports, if you ask me.