TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Severe ass kickings in the NFL this week.

Way to go, Dolphins! There were no Miami fans at the bar I watched the game at but everyone was still cheering when that touchdown was scored.

I really can't complain about the way the Jets played today. The offense didn't do anything aside from the one sustained drive and Washington's fifty yard run, but the defense did hold New England to thirteen offensive points (seven of which came after the blocked punt). Lousy weather or not, that's impressive against one of the best offenses in history. I can at least take satisfaction in knowing that New York kept the game competitive and that Brady didn't get a touchdown pass on their watch.

Also, I didn't realize until today just how much of a roided-up nitwit Junior Seau is. Yeesh.

The Ravens are officially a laughingstock. I wouldn't be surprised if Billick is fired this week, losing to the Dolphins in this manner is beyond pathetic.

They already said he'll be back next year.

The Ravens are officially a laughingstock. I wouldn't be surprised if Billick is fired this week, losing to the Dolphins in this manner is beyond pathetic.

They already said he'll be back next year.

That's owner-talk for "Dead coach walking"

God, that Buffalo/Cleveland game was just BRUTAL to watch. Despite how horrible the offense played, I really wasn't pissed off at anything, because it was the weather kicking our ass, and that's it. Until the last few minutes, then it became Buffalo's stupidity that fucking killed them.

2nd to last drive of the game, they're down to midfield. Which was GREAT field position in that game, for the record. 3rd and 8..and they run it? Then PUNT on 4th and 4? No, you have to fucking go for it there.

Then they can't stop the fucking run, and take forever to get the ball back.

But they still somehow get themselves down to the 10 yard line, and for the life of me, I will never ever fucking understand why a QB would throw to a man in the backfield on 4th down. It's fucking retarded. I'd like someone to get statistics on how often a 4th down in converted when a QB passes to someone in the backfield. I'd bet it's tiny. Less than 5%.

Fucking retarded, and now Buffalo is eliminated (based on conference record) because of it.

To Fazzle, regarding the Bills:

Honestly I'm still satisfied, because they showed lots of grit and toughness throughout the year to scratch and claw their way to a .500 record despite being the most injury-depleted team in the league (Probably). For the first time in a long time, I'm actually looking forward to next year, because I think with Edwards and Lynch a year older and hopefully with a shoring up of the line, they can be a much stronger playoff contender than now. That defense has played fairly decent this year, especially considering Posluszny being out and the CB situation.

The only reason I was looking forward to seeing them in the playoffs was so that Edwards could get some experience on a big stage. There's no way they can win a game considering that all their wins over the season were against pretty weak opposition. As much as I disagree with him sometimes, Jauron should be commended for keeping this team as strong as he has with all the shit that's gone down.

Marvin was right about the Ravens breaking a streak.

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually looking forward to next year

Wasn't that the cast last year too? Dunno specifically about you, but for the most part, Buffalo's "inspired" ending to last season made most Bills fans think they could do something THIS year.

Let's just hope they don't gut the team in the offseason again.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Man, I hate the Patriots so much. I find myself yearning for the Greatest Show on Turf to overwhelm us with cloying Kurt Warner anecdotes and stupid touchdown celebrations. At least that was fun hate. This is just angry hate.

No games should be on the NFL Network. You're either depriving 70% of your audience of a great game, or you're asking them to pay for a shit game. The whole thing is just stupid.

Who has to pay for the NFL Network? I get the NFL and NHL Networks free.

I get the NFL network but not the NHL Network for free.

The TV scheduling must be messed up. I am not get getting the Chargers or Raiders game.

Congrats to our resident tormented Dolphins fan, Spaceman Spiff. The dream of winning a game has finally been realized.

It's a Christmas miracle.

Next week, we take down the Pats.

Thats the only thing that will make up for your win this week.

Way to go, Dolphins! There were no Miami fans at the bar I watched the game at but everyone was still cheering when that touchdown was scored.

I'm kind of suprised. I was rooting harder for the Dolphines to go 0-16 move than I am rooting against the Pats.

Anyone who hasn't been paying attention should be terrified of the Colts right now. They're only getting healthier and, despite the loss of Freeney, have a murderous defense. Manning is on. They're missing their best pass rusher and best WR and they're fucking people up.

sorry gene they've looked fairly anemic today.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Three starters out on the defensive line.

Bob Sanders is still a killing machine, though.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
The Lions' woes are continuing with a current 44-14 drubbing by the Chargers

The NFC Ravens.

The Lions' woes are continuing with a current 44-14 drubbing by the Chargers

The NFC Ravens.

Except the board's resident Lions fan is an allright guy

It's just comical at this point for the Lions. I would've much rather seen them get a couple wins in the beginning, middle, and end of this season rather than the 2nd-half farce we're currently witnessing. If Millen doesn't draft all O-line/defense this offseason, he should be tarred & feathered on the spot.