TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Severe ass kickings in the NFL this week.

It's just comical at this point for the Lions. I would've much rather seen them get a couple wins in the beginning, middle, and end of this season rather than the 2nd-half farce we're currently witnessing. If Millen doesn't draft all O-line/defense this offseason, he should be tarred & feathered on the spot.

I (along with most people I imagine) am amazed he's made it this far to begin with

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Matt Millen is so awesome. He should stick with the Lions forever and ever.

Well the Eagles show that Dallas's offense can be stopped if you have decent cover-corners and can consistently pressure the QB.....of course very few defenses in the NFC have those attributes.

Arguments for anyone other than Romeo Crennel for coach of the year?

In terms of "doing the most with the least", either him or Del Rio

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I don't know about you guys, but I've been waitin' all day for Sunday night! and this wonderful NFC East divisional rivalry I could personally give a fuck about.

Dick Jauron did a pretty good job keeping the Bills in contention despite the ridiculous amount of injuries they suffered and having rookies start in two major offensive positions. If they held on to the Denver and Dallas games, they'd have a 9-5 record.

VERY intelligent play from Westbrook.

Hey. Dallas loses. Swell.

And he cost me in my fantasy playoff game by doing that, the bastard!

Yeah me too and its playoff time and im not up much, baa!!!!

Marvin must be THRILLED with that news.

After they lose to the Dolphins, and the Seahawks, and the steelers and finish 4-12 after starting 4-2...Im thinking things might change.

The "quarterback play" isn't going to get any better unless they sign a FA QB and a look at the FA QBs (Grossman, Cullpepper, McCown) makes me think it would probably end up WORSE than this year with them. Drafting a QB will only make things worse.

The "injuries" are a sign of an aging team and thats not going to miraculously cure itself in one offseason.

I saw todays result from a mile away..not surprising at all. Most of the team pretty much gave up after the Pats game and the ones that havent are now "injured" and out for the rest of the season (pryce,heap,mccallister,ray lewis,rolle,boller)

One bright spot is Troy Smith looked really good late but I doubt he'll be given enough of a chance in 08 for it to matter any. He might as well start next week vs Seattle though..no point in trotting out Boller any more this season.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Dick Jauron

Dick Jauron can't even be a coach of the hour.

And he cost me in my fantasy playoff game by doing that, the bastard!

Aw grr, go write him an angry letter!

That kick return for a TD in the Tampa game was a wonderful early Christmas present. My mom even called me after it happened! I don't know what you can take from a game against a team as obviously (and justifiably) demoralized as Atlanta, but it was encouraging to see the defense and special teams carry us on a day when the passing game sputtered. We're now 9-5, with only two of those losses coming against NFC competition. With Seattle and Dallas both losing to sub-.500 teams today (and looking bad in the process), I really feel like the NFC is wide open. Call me crazy.

That kick return for a TD in the Tampa game was a wonderful early Christmas present. My mom even called me after it happened! I don't know what you can take from a game against a team as obviously (and justifiably) demoralized as Atlanta, but it was encouraging to see the defense and special teams carry us on a day when the passing game sputtered. We're now 9-5, with only two of those losses coming against NFC competition. With Seattle and Dallas both losing to sub-.500 teams today (and looking bad in the process), I really feel like the NFC is wide open. Call me crazy.

You're crazy.