TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

Severe ass kickings in the NFL this week.

Did anyone thought Green Bay/Dallas a few weeks ago was going to be important when the season first started?

Hawk: I think Seattle can beat Green Bay easily once there is pressure on Farve and forced him to through picks. They can match Dallas offense if Seattle spreads the ball around and thins out the Dallas Defence.

But like I said earlier, Holmgren can be moron at times when play calling.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

I couldn't tell what team had the ball on the Browns-Bills clip that they showed during the Steelers-Jags game. I only figured it out because I could discern that the quarterback in the dark jersey was #3 instead of #5, so the Browns were on offense.

Man, I wish I had that game. I would love to watch that.

The Buffalo game isn't even playing here. Any of the Buffalo fans know of free online radio to play it? 97 Rock isn't working either.

Not a browns fan, but I know of a way you can watch the game.

Hit me with a PM and I'll tell you how.

In this snowy weather, how can you even see the line of scrimmage in order to call illegal formation for being off the line of scrimmage?

Damn. Jets get their punt blocked on their own 5 and the pats put it in for a TD.

Then Brady struck oil in his backyard. It's just been that kind of year.

I'm at the point where I hope the Pats go undefeated into the Playoffs and then get blown out. Just because it would drive Pats fans nuts.

Does somebody who's not following the game on an nfl.com gamecast want to tell me why brad smith keeps coming in? Pennington is actually playing pretty well (it looks like anyway).

At least if Miami wins, Baltimore will be remembered as the team that lost to an 0-13 team.

I think the 2001 Vikings have them beat... they lost to an 0-12 Lions team, and were the only win for a Panthers team that finished 1-15

Brett Favre just broke Marino's all-time yardage record.

Yup. :)

And after the game was surprisingly close up til halfway through the 3rd, it looks like Green Bay is headed for 12-2 now with a 30-14 lead over a St. Louis team that's rapidly thrown away any chance they had to win this game.

At least if Miami wins, Baltimore will be remembered as the team that lost to an 0-13 team.

I think the 2001 Vikings have them beat... they lost to an 0-12 Lions team, and were the only win for a Panthers team that finished 1-15

Yeah, but I like the Vikings.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
Does somebody who's not following the game on an nfl.com gamecast want to tell me why brad smith keeps coming in? Pennington is actually playing pretty well (it looks like anyway).

Because Brad Smith can run and probably has a stronger arm. He's running an option offense, if I heard correctly. I think if you want to beat the Patriots at home you would probably be well-served trying to mix things up rather than having Chad Pennington sit back there and throw 7-yard passes all day.