TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Raw Thread For December 17th

That was a damn fine promo duel

The real question is why is JBL treated like he's fuckin Rock or Austin.....you'd think you'd have to accomplish something other than being a company suckass to get that sort of thing.

I thought Jericho more than held his own there. It was a very good back and forth. I thought Chris couldn't do serious according to some people here. He looked good out there tonight with JBL to trade off with.

The real question is why is JBL treated like he's fuckin Rock or Austin.....you'd think you'd have to accomplish something other than being a company suckass to get that sort of thing.

I second that totally...

JBL needs to drop the whole wrestling god thing, it's not believable at all. No one considers him a top tier superstar, not even close. I actually find his stint with the title quite forgetable.

I thought Jericho more than held his own there. It was a very good back and forth. I thought Chris couldn't do serious according to some people here. He looked good out there tonight with JBL to trade off with.

I've always thought he can do serious pretty well. It's just a shame that most of the time he chooses to go with "goofy retard" instead.

They moved London and Kendrick to Raw to make them jobbers........seriously just move them back to Smackdown.

I second that totally...

JBL needs to drop the whole wrestling god thing, it's not believable at all. No one considers him a top tier superstar, not even close. I actually find his stint with the title quite forgetable.

That's the whole reason why he does it

I second that totally...

That's the whole point. The whole delusions of grandeur thing.

I totally agree with you on that. They try to make him out to be abig deal, but I doubt anyone gives a rats ass about this guy.

You know, this is the first Raw i've watched in over a year- and it hasn't sucked. At the same time, I'm saddened to realise taht, once upon a time, this thread would have reached 8 or 9 pages by this time.

Just an observation.

I always thought Jericho could do serious too.

See the build-up to Royal Rumble 2002 where he was Undisputed CHampion against The Rock.

Yeah, I especially loves his "I AM NOT A JOKE" promo, whee he just cuts off the Rock and goes on a tirade about being taken seriously.

Mecca dropped his John Morrison signature :-(

Someone was direct linking off my photobucket and made me go over bandwidth...I can bring it back in about a week if you'd like...

That was a damn fine promo duel

Jericho didn't exactly have a gun in that duel. He got his ass handed to him.

didn't Smackdown run a promo last week saying Flair would be wrestling on the show.

this angle has too many holes

Um, that would have been much better if Vince turned to HHH and said "and if you lose to Flair, you don't get to be in the rumble".

Now,it's predictable. Perhaps the fingerpoke of doom revisited?

EDIT: Loose cannon beat me to it.