TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

TSM Game Nights

One day a week, we decide a game we all want to play together, and then we play it.

Anyone think this is a giant waste of time? Or worth doing? It seems like gaming tastes are quite widespread among this board, save for wrestling games.

I'd totally be up for that. I saw Matt on the other day playing Madden and was tempted to play a game on line with him.

Weird thing is, I try to not just jump myself into someone's game or whatever since I hardly know 'em and all that.

I assume this would be multi.

I'd be interested, seeing as how I haven't really done much with my XBL additions from TSM (or Wii additions, unsurprisingly).

Not sure if anyone still plays it here, but I would honestly start playing WoW again if I had a group of people who all played it at the same day/time, and also didn't have tons of time to spend on it (so we'd all relatively level up at the same time).

Alright, so this looks like something we wanna do. So, we should pick a game, what platform to play the game on, and a day/time to do our first...

DUM DUM DUM

TSM GAME NIIIIIIGHT

shhhaaaaaaa

I have a PS3, and will have the Wii setup online sometime during the weekend after Christmas. I am down for it as long as I qualify with matching systems/games.

You probably would, since I have only played maybe 15 games since I bought Madden. But we should play sometime.

Whenever you're up for a game, let me know bro. I'm usually on XBL playin Call of Duty, but I'll take a break from trying to level up to play some Madden.

Welp, anyone who's got Halo3 or CoD4, we could try to get an impromtu party up tonight.

I've seen Smarktalk on it a bit.. so anyone who doesn't have me added, just send me a request and I'll approve it.

I'd prefer Halo 3, on the sheer basis of not owning CoD 4 on 360.

Hell, since this is my thread, Halo 3 tonight. All are welcome. Wear your fucking headset, for fuck's sake.

I guess I need new games. I haven't gotten COD4, Halo 3, or any of the newer multi games. Its been GRAW 2 and NBA 2k8 for me.

I guess I need new games. I haven't gotten COD4, Halo 3, or any of the newer multi games. Its been GRAW 2 and NBA 2k8 for me.

Loser.

Let's all point and laugh at Ripper for not being one of the cool kids with the latest games.

What time do you want to start this up Thoth?

Now is good.

I'm hosting a lobby right now. ThothBeyond is my gamertag. Send an invite if you don't have me on your list.

No game this week due to the holidays.

Next week, let's give a few games, since the purpose is to play together, not to restrict people to a game.

I decree Guitar Hero 3/(NO GH 2 FOR YOU)/Rock Band.