• Randy Moss
    • Eli Manning
    • Plaxico Burress
    • Laurence Maroney
    • Brandon Jacobs
    • Other
    • A Patriots defensive player
    • A Giants defensive player

Try being a Redskins fan, ever since Joe Gibbs retired(the first time he retired) the franchise has been in shambles which only got worse when Dan Synder bought the team and took us from mediocre to an outright joke. Dan Snyder has done enough damage to the franchise to make even the most cruel messageboard fodder feel empty to me. And the worst thing of all, I will still be suckered into staying a die hard fan year after year.....HTTR!!!

P.S. At least as a Redskins fan I do have something to be very excited about right now.....Congrats, #28 Darrell Green & #81 Art Monk!!!

Is this the "Complain about My Team" thread? Okay...

Vikings gave Denny Green the boot. For all of his faults (Denny-ball, Schottenheimer-ing) he did lead the Vikes to the playoffs nearly every year he was there, and since then, aside from their surprising playoff showing in 04, they've either sucked outright or come up short in the last one-two games of the year (03 Arizona, 05 Baltimore, this year Washington), though to be fair Childress never gave up in those last two games this year, coming back from 21 and 17 point deficits before losing.

also, good job to former Viking Gary Zimmerman for making the Hall

Jane Austen

Hyacinth and amethyst adorned the landscape of her heart, betrothed to fragrant oakmoss and blazing scarlet within the amorous lovestrokes of an incandescent horizon. In the shade of the gray branches, she put pen to paper. "I love you, Tom Brady," it began. "Though others call you wicked."

Prediction: Handsome Tom 46, Stern Aunt Louisa 9

That had me laughing for a good ten minutes. I'm sleep deprived.

I want see the Patriots win. I like the Patriots because I want to see history and #2 they prevented the Old Baltimore Colts Franchise from being the team of the decade. If not for New England Indianapolis would had 4 or 5 Superbowls right now.

You could be an Oilers fan, and have watched your team get snaked out from under you by a greedy ass owner.. then watch them go to the Superbowl, and in doing so.. watch the owner slyly give the middle finger to every person in Houston. Oh, top it off with voting for the former city to get a team.. but have no way of ever using the old colors, names or logos.

Yeah, at least the Raiders.. have stayed the Raiders.

Fuck Bud Addams.

To all the people complaining about their teams: Try being a Lions fan for the past five years. Yeah thats what I thought.

Fixed. Case closed.

I want see the Patriots win. I like the Patriots because I want to see history and #2 they prevented the Old Baltimore Colts Franchise from being the team of the decade. If not for New England Indianapolis would had 4 or 5 Superbowls right now.

In Peyton's playoff runs, the Colts have been waxed by New York, upset by Pittsburgh and beaten by San Diego. Sure, they've lost to the Pats twice in the playoffs as well, but Manning has found plenty of other ways to choke in the playoffs. Four or five Super Bowls sounds like a pipe dream.

Very early in his career there were also the losses to the Titans at home and at Miami, though the Mora Colts were never poised for a SB run as they would be from 03-05

My team hasn't made the playoffs in the 00's...and as a way to try and create revenue we're giving 5 regular season home games to Toronto over the next 5 years.

That's right...the answer to success is apparently LESS homegames...

Oh...and we lost 4 straight Superbowls...

And it's always cold here.

So I guess it is prediction time and not a second too soon.

I dunno, maybe it is all the forced Giants hype that has been spit out over the past two weeks, but I just have a feeling that the Patriots run away with this game. I'm not necessarily saying it is a rout, but I think the Patriots won't be sweating too much by the third quarter. Of course, I could be dead wrong, but I just don't buy this Giants team as a Superbowl team, let alone a team that can possibly win a superbowl. I also don't necessarily think Eli will have some huge meltdown and throw 4 picks, I think he could have a decent game and the Giants lose regardless.

Patriots 31

Giants 21

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Giants 31

Patriots 30

You heard it here first.

I realize it's psychotic to pick against New England, and I assure you, everything in my brain and reasonable thought points to the Patriots winning, but I have the same gut feeling I did with The Giants playing Dallas and New England, and I always go with my gut when making picks.

Giants 31

Patriots 30

You heard it here first.

Exact same score Merrill Hoge predicted...just sayin'

I'll go with Patriots 38 Giants 25

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Really? I can't stand that guy.

I change my pick to Giants 33, Patriots 30.

You know...what NFL team isn't built on team work? I don't get it. What makes New England more team worky?