Washington State vs. North Carolina, 7:27/4:27 PM

Western Kentucky vs. UCLA, 9:40/6:40 PM

Louisville vs. Tennessee, 9:57/6:57 PM

FRIDAY

Davidson vs. Wisconsin, 7:10/4:10 PM

Stanford vs. Texas, 7:27/4:27 PM

Villanova vs. Kansas, 9:40/6:40 PM

Michigan State vs. Memphis, 9:57/6:57 PM

You really think so? I've seen a lot of people saying they're going down due to their injury issues and what not. Then again the competition for them isn't exactly stiff.

If it wasn't for Texas in that other bracket I'd say this may be the best chance for the 4 No. 1 seeds to go.

Western Kentucky is Western Kentucky. They clearly have no chance.

I know that Huggins wouldn't be able to outcoach Howland, so that leaves Xavier as the only team that can beat UCLA this weekend. I just cannot see UCLA losing to a mid-major.

Well yeah that makes sense.

I had UCLA losing to Kansas in my finals. But, Kansas has looked dominant and they always choke. So the fact they have looked so dominant is probably an "FU" to their fans when they finally do choke.

UCLA is a good team but it seems like the only way they've been winning these games is by absolute terrible officiating.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Wisco can deal with Stephen Curry and his little assist buddy Jason Richards.

WKU is a better team than Texas A & M, certainly better than Cal (who got ripped off at Pauley), etc. UCLA is about like the west coast Georgetown, getting by on BS calls and luck. The only difference is that UCLA got to stay practically at home for the first 2 rounds while G'Town ended up playing a tough Davidson in what amounted to a road game.

I've heard talk this week that UCLA is going to flatten Western, blow them out. I think it will be a real battle given UCLA's struggles of late and not really being 100%.

Ah well, I'm leaving for FL tomorrow (going to WM) and hopefully I'll get to see some of these games. Hopefully at least 1 of my local teams wins tomorrow night or else the trip will be off to a dubious start.

As I told my boss at work the other day:

This is Texas' year. Houston for the 16 and 8, San Antonio for the 4 and title. If they fuck this up, they're done. A title will allow Barnes to walk around campus and have people know who he is and give him respect, instead of treating him like that guy who's around when Mack's out recruitin.

Edit: Almost forgot, welcome back Dama. I'm lookin forward to October...

Wash U. has scored above 80 points only once all year. UNC has scored 90+ nearly 30 times.

People seem to be worried about the game tonight for some reason but I keep coming back to that stat. Their D isn't THAT good.

It's so weird to see ESPN and all the college basketball analysts talking about Western Kentucky basketball. However, as a student there I have to say its about damn time our basketball team made a "run" that many have predicted for the last several seasons.

That said, I'm just praying for a good game against UCLA. I don't really think that we'll win (but then again I thought we'd lose to San Diego as well...sometimes I'm just not optimistic) but I just don't want to be embarassed on national television. I hope Horn has been having the guys practice their 3 pointers because I see that as our main way to beat the Bruins, there's no way we'll be able to keep slashing to the basket like we did against San Diego and go inside. I'm interested to see what our strategy is going to be to contain Kevin Love and also praying we don't send UCLA to the stripe about a million times in this game like we have with other opponents all year.

However, even though my college is still in the tourney I'm more intrigued by the Louisville-Tennessee game tonight. Looks like it'll be a fun game and I love Rick Pitino's brand of basketball anyway. The Volunteers are a streaky team and I don't know if they'll continue their hangover from the first and second round (although that second round matchup with Butler really wasn't any easy one anyway) tonight. If Padgett plays good, though, I think the Cardinals advance.

Oh and Wash U is going to get waxed by Carolina. And while I'm at it I hope Huggins continues the run in the tournament, I've always been a bit of a fan of that guy regardless of the thugs he recruits.

Way to leave a guy wide open on an in bound pass so he can hit a three pointer WVU.

So why am I stuck watching this bullshit Tenn / Louisville game when a closer UCLA/WKU game is on.

*sigh*

Ah well, the Texas game will be. or atleast should be airing in Houston.

So why am I stuck watching this bullshit Tenn / Louisville game when a closer UCLA/WKU game is on.

*sigh*

Obviously because Tenn is going to come back and win in the most exciting tourney game in history.

And for those not watching it is 37-30 Louisville at half.

*sigh*

No shit. UCLA's only up by 29!

Wow UTBroward, things really changed after you said that. Say something again and see if WKU comes back and Louisville starts blowing them out again.

Yeah, seriously. When I posted things were fuckin close and then I switched back and saw the score and my thought was:

"Whelp, this'll get me a few reactions..."