TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08

Has anyone ever ordered tickets from ticketmaster and not received them? My friend and I haven't received our Raw tickets yet (which I thought might happen since it was such a late decision) and for some odd reason they wouldn't allow Will Call to be selected (despite them being ok with it for SmackDown in October). Are we screwed here if they don't arrive on Monday?

I would be on the phone with them and demand they be overnighted to you immediately if they have not been shipped out already. What did you select as your shipping method? I'm sure they have a tracking number and can tell you when the tickets will be there if they have been shipped.

My friend ordered the tickets and as we are from Canada, they only offered standard mail. We suspected this would be a problem but they promised we'd have them 48 hours before the event. I told him to call them if he didn't get them in the mail today.

No, but that's what we wanted to do. The only Canadian option was mail. Like I said, we did Will Call in October but that option was not for Canadian customers this time (if we were "International Customers" it would have... how stupid).

Did you order with a credit card? I think you can go to the arena box office and get a reprint if they don't arrive. That happened to me for Sabres playoff tickets last year and all I had to do was show them the card I ordered it on and they reprinted my tickets for me.

Anyway, Miz and Morrison v. Kane and CM Punk for the tag titles is added to JD ppv. Talk about ameh" thrown together match, if there ever was one. All based off a team staredown on ECW apparently. JD looks weak as hell to me on paper, skipworth it seems.

I was afraid it was going to happen. CM Punk and Kane as a team = WTF?!

Kane and Punk have teamed together many times since Kane became a regular on ECW. It's not a completely thrown together match because Punk has had issues with Miz and Morrison for months and it was revived a couple weeks ago as well as Miz and Morrison's consistent mocking of Punk on their Dirt Sheet skit. They are probably going to add hints of dissension with Punk and Kane due to the MITB aspect. At least it means the Chavo program has ended (for now).

If all else fails, Venk, you may want to threaten to burn the arena to the ground if they don't let you in. It should work.

I'm also wondering how many people are going to try and sell their ticket / not show-up because they only paid $20 or so for Raw and stay home to watch Game 3 of Wings/Stars.

Jesus Christ that is very sad. Dude has WAY to much time on his hands.

I just finished watching Mick Foley's "The Loved One". It was the greatest wrestling related thing I've ever seen. That is all.

Random Thought 1 - I wear one of each of my 2 deceased brothers' dogtags eveyday. I kiss them before I pray and go to sleep everynight.

Okay, here's the thing; John Cena wears dogtags and kisses them before his matches, and this bothers me because I'm a fan of John Cena.

I'm torn on this... Should I think that he really respects true soldiers? Should I just take it as he's a 'Chain Gang Soldier', and he's kissing them for good luck, and takes his job seriously as a mat warrior?

Should I be pissed like I am when I see faggot ass kids walkin' around with 'tags that they ordered off of blingbling.com or some shit? I dunno....

Thoughts?

Random Thought 2 - Shawn Michaels is the best I've seen him since he was a heel in like '97, '98, when ever he was heel from hell before he retired for a few years. The 'Depressed dude that took down his idol because he asked him to do the honors' thing is really working for him. At least, it is for me anyway.

I just got caught up on the last few weeks of Raw, Backlash and all that shit, so watching the whole fued between he and Batista, and the match, was excellent in one viewing.

Random Thought 3 - A 50 some year old man in his underwear made me cry, like 4 times this month.

For real, everytime I've seen Ric Flair since he started crying in his retirement match, I've cried. Usually before he did.

It felt good, but it was kind of strange at the same time. I don't shed tears easily these days, but gotdammit Ric Flair is the reason I really got into wrestling, because my stepdad at the time hated him and Hogan. So they automatically became my favorites when we would watch wrasslin'.

Ric Flair... I love that old son of a bitch, man.

Random Thought 4 - Jericho is better as the shit-stirrer he's been lately then he has since he came back.

Random Thought 5 - Mike Adamale is fucking awesome. I hope he stays on my tv, in some form for the WWE for a long time.

Random Thought 6 - Having a formula to work is cool.

Really, it's great if you know haw to apply that formula to any and every match, no matter what.

C.M. Pumk doesn't do this. He's fucking awesome, don't get me wrong now. He's in the Top 5 WWE dudes for me right now.

He just needs to learn to formulate his formula in a way that can make his matches more exciting.

He needs to slow his roll with the knee strikes, or come up with some that look like they hurt instead of ones that only seem good because he slaps his leg for a sound effect.

Hell, HHH is suppossed to be cool with dude, and he has the most knee-oreinted style in the WWE today. That nigga needs to step up and help the dude out with alla that.

Random Thought 7 - Cantino, or whatever the fuck JR calls 'em, Carlito and Sntino are my favorite tag team since like... RVD and Kane (?) I dunno, it's been a while since WWE got me into the tag scene.

Probably because it's sucked ass other then Londrick's year long run or whatever it was. See... I don't even remember how long it was now.

But, yeah... Snatino Marella and Carlito Carribean Cool are the shiznit.

That's all for now.

peace.

Loving the new Dirt Sheet - where they mock a kid for having Batista as their favourite Wrestler....they then procede to tell him Mr Fuji is their favorite - and then throw salt in his eyes - hilarious :-)

It was hilarious, although it's too bad they didn't film that in Toronto when I was there because we were around the ACC all day. I would have gladly volunteered to be the plant in that segment.

Why does HHH still have the bling belt?!!!

Because that's now the standard WWE title belt?

And because with how much it cost, the want to get the most out of.

Is it me or is Michelle McCool way to dominat when it comes to her wrestling. Everytime I see her wrestle? (which really is so often), it seems she's always taking the fight to the girl she's wrestling or she's reverseing things or able to take control really quickly after being beat up for a little bit. I don't know what it is, but it just seems like she's always the center of attention or comes off as the dominat female wrestler when I see her in the ring for anything.

Is it me or is Michelle McCool way to dominat when it comes to her wrestling. Everytime I see her wrestle? (which really is so often), it seems she's always taking the fight to the girl she's wrestling or she's reverseing things or able to take control really quickly after being beat up for a little bit. I don't know what it is, but it just seems like she's always the center of attention or comes off as the dominat female wrestler when I see her in the ring for anything.

Maybe after Beth beats Mickie for the Women's title, Michelle will get traded to Raw and we can have the EPIC McCool/Phoenix Feud.

She was rumored to be banning the Undertaker so they must have given her his in ring tricks/politics.

She was rumored to be banning the Undertaker so they must have given her his in ring tricks/politics.

I know there's a joke to go with that typo, I just can't think of one right now.

Just a heads up to English posters, Sky Sports 2 has a 'WWE Special' tonight at 9pm, which says 'A look back over a slammin' (yes they said that) 15 years of Raw. Famous faces relive their favourite moments from in the ring rumbles and behind the scenes shenanigans'.