TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08

BostonHerald.com has a story on Roger Clemens making a pass at the wife of former WWE star Brutus "The Barber Beefcake 18 years ago. Barbara Leslie was working as a waitress (and hadn't met her husband yet), and Clemens was married at the time. Clemens followed her into her off-limits dressing room and said, "What would you do if I tried to kiss you?" Barbara Leslie replied, "What would your wife say if you tried to kiss me?"

Then Hacksaw Jim Duggan busted in with his dildo blender and Macho Man Randy Savage started fucking a 15 year old Stephanie McMahon...

Dude, I've never heard of a restaraunt with a private dressing room before.

BostonHerald.com has a story on Roger Clemens making a pass at the wife of former WWE star Brutus "The Barber Beefcake 18 years ago. Barbara Leslie was working as a waitress (and hadn't met her husband yet), and Clemens was married at the time. Clemens followed her into her off-limits dressing room and said, "What would you do if I tried to kiss you?" Barbara Leslie replied, "What would your wife say if you tried to kiss me?"

Link it. I'm not seeing it.

Ted Dibiase Jr worked the SD! houseshow last night, which probably means he's close to a call-up. He should play off his old man's money with his character and play one of those popped collar silver spoon douche bags living large off of Daddies money.

Ted Dibiase Jr worked the SD! houseshow last night, which probably means he's close to a call-up. He should play off his old man's money with his character and play one of those popped collar silver spoon douche bags living large off of Daddies money.

He jobbed to Kenny Dykstra. The reports said he came out to the Million Dollar Man music and used the Million Dollar Dream, but Kenny did the Piper/Hart-Austin/Hart spot where Dykstra pushed himself off the turnbuckle and flew backwards to pin him with the hold still applied.

If they were going to do that, he needs to have a great build-up. They should air videos of him and bring him in that way. I think if they just throw him out there, he will get no heat. I would also love to see him come out and do his father's old "everyone has a price" act. You never know, by doing that we can see a future world champion who isn't even old enough to wrestle (see RVD).

Thank God for typos. From wrestlingobserver.com:

--WWE ref Scott Armstrong turned 49 today. Legendary wrestler Mr Fuji turned 743

:lol:

wwfsrdq8.jpg

UH..yeah

Seeing marketing ideas companies all around the U.S. are using for getting people to use their stimulus money with them is some of the greatest unintentional humor around lately.

Anyway, Miz and Morrison v. Kane and CM Punk for the tag titles is added to JD ppv. Talk about a "meh" thrown together match, if there ever was one. All based off a team staredown on ECW apparently. JD looks weak as hell to me on paper, skipworthy it seems.

Anyway, Miz and Morrison v. Kane and CM Punk for the tag titles is added to JD ppv. Talk about a "meh" thrown together match, if there ever was one. All based off a team staredown on ECW apparently. JD looks weak as hell to me on paper, skipworthy it seems.

I was afraid it was going to happen. CM Punk and Kane as a team = WTF?!

Night_of_Champions_2008.jpg

This will need some updating. I liked last year's poster with Edge inserted over Undertaker, but Taker's gloved hands were still holding the WHC.

Its too bad its going to be changed. That's a nice looking poster. Last year's poster looked better with Undertaker on it.

Hell, they should bring back Virgil. Have the old timer back and still working for the Dibiase family, though now having to take orders for the punkass kid.

If not Virgil, bring back Orlando Jordan and have him play the role!

Hey, if ya wanna see Nick Hogan (Bollea) get sentenced, turn it to CNN Headline News.

EDIT: And he gets 8 months in jail, 5 years probation, 500 hours community service, and a 3-year suspension on his driver's license.

I guess it's possible Taker and Orton could be champs again by NOC. Taker more so than Orton. MVP isn't very prominent in the poster to swapping him for Matt would work fine.