TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

ECW on Sci-Fi (4/8/2008)

From wwe.com

Chavo Guerrero lost the ECW Championship in only eight seconds to Kane at WrestleMania XXIV, and sought revenge on Tuesday’s ECW, but came up short once again. ECW Champ Kane and Mr. Money in the Bank, CM Punk, defeated the self-proclaimed “Mexican Warrior,” who teamed up with Shelton Benjamin. Still, Guerrero is determined to win back ECW gold when he meets the Big Red Machine at Backlash. What tricks will the former ECW Champion have up his sleeve this week on ECW on Sci Fi during the official contract signing for the Backlash confrontation? What level of hell might Kane raise in the same ring as the Mexican Warrior less than three weeks before the pay-per-view showdown?

Also on ECW, Stevie Richards faced his in and out of the ring rival, Mike Knox, for the first time in one-on-one action. Richards fell short to Knox, whose sights have been set on decimating the ECW Original for the last few weeks. What does Knox want from Richards, and how will the ECW Original show Knox he won’t waver again?

Finally, Colin Delaney is still hoping for a contract from ECW General Manager Armando Estrada. But thanks to an April Fools’ Day trick, Delaney was given a gigantic obstacle to face this week on ECW: Big Show. Young Delaney didn’t have a chance against The World’s Largest Athlete, and once again fell short of earning a contract from Estrada. When – or will – Delaney finally get a WWE contract? Wait, more importantly, will he ever get that coveted entrance music?!

Find out the answers to these questions and more on next week's ECW on Sci Fi, Tuesday at 10/9 CT.

Wait, more importantly, will he ever get that coveted entrance music?!

I never thought I'd see that line thrown in a WWE.com preview. :lol:

Yeah, thats kind of out of left field, eh?

It's been a cute running gag since he did his first promo with Dreamer about him wanting his own theme music. Nice to see the preview writers keep up with these little things.

I have lost all desire to watch ECW. Kane vs Chavo is not a program worth tuning in for, either is Knox/Stevie or Delaney vs whomever. Punk vs Benjamin would be a good feud, but I think Punk is in holding pattern until he jumps.

Punk is in holding pattern until he jumps.

Which I think is a big missed opportunity. If WWE wants to put the ECW title over, having Punk fight valiantly for it might... y'know... help.

I know ECW has a lack of people to put on but they could have done something new with Punk tonight. Punk-Benjamin is right there for them. Just say Benjamin wants retribution for losing the MITB match.

I know ECW has a lack of people to put on but they could have done something new with Punk tonight. Punk-Benjamin is right there for them. Just say Benjamin wants retribution for losing the MITB match.

Yea, but why put Punk/Benjamin in just a waste of a random match? (Even if it would be good) Unless you mean to build to a match at Backlash, but even then...really...

Plus, didn't they do that last week? With a Benjamin/Chavo tag match?

That was a sweet jacket.

And a nice little match. Everybody looked pretty good there, in my opinion.

And Dreamer/Delaney might be fun.

Oh no....

A replacement for Rosie/Trump?

Barack/Hilary? .....WTF.

New tights for Hawkins/Ryder. Ryder's looks incredibly jobberish.

edit- Who the hell is this? Deacon Batista?

Pretty weird to just introduce him out of nowhere...

Oh no....

Barack/Hilary? .....WTF.

New tights for Hawkins/Ryder. Ryder's looks incredibly jobberish.

edit- Who the hell is this? Deacon Batista?

Pretty weird to just introduce him out of nowhere...

Hawkins/Ryder should go back to the Edge tights.

Am I the only one who's noticed the incredibly weird/crablike way Domino's holding his hand?

unless that was just him selling the arm work from early on, but still, looks really weird.

Oh no....

Barack/Hilary? .....WTF.

I predict the match ends when they both get beat down by Senator McKANE

Oh no....

Barack/Hilary? .....WTF.

/puts money down that there will be an "If you smell what Barack is cookin'" line thrown in there somewhere.

Oh no....

Barack/Hilary? .....WTF.

I predict the match ends when they both get beat down by Senator McKANE

/puts money down that there will be an "If you smell what Barack is cookin'" line thrown in there somewhere.

rimshotzi0.gif