TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

For my next pick I choose:

mickie2.jpg

Mickie James

My women's division until the point was limited to two so I'm deciding to expand it here a little. Another solid worker that is now on her forth reign as women's champion. Can play both face and heel. Did the whole psycho act a hell of a lot better than another woman I can't mention here. The whole chirpy, happy go-lucky face act will play off great against the ultra serious ass kicker Kong.

Any particular reason? Not high on women's wrestling, or too many male wrestlers you want on your roster?

Here's another pick, I was absolutely shocked hadn't been picked yet. Sure, the guy is kind of a running joke on the IWC for his numerous gimmick changes (and deservedly so) and isn't the greatest worker but he was a capable worker as a heel and a babyface during his heyday at the end of the 80s. He's one of the last semi big names standing from the WWF's heyday in the mid to late 80s and people must have forgotten about him. I'll be using him as a heel, as a part of a mini-stable of arrogant muscleheads with "Superstar" Billy Graham and Don Muraco.

He's a former WWF Tag Team Champion, the anticipation of having this guy on the roster is making me feel Dizzy, and will hopefully make you guys say "YES! NO!" in agony of not getting him yourself, he's a man with no name who needs no introduction, he's Hulk Hogan's #1 disciple...

With my 21st pick in the All Time Wrestling Roster draft, I'm proud to select...

06.jpgBrutus Beefcake!

Any particular reason? Not high on women's wrestling, or too many male wrestlers you want on your roster?

I do enjoy women's wrestling but it's not quite what I'm comfortable with regarding booking philosophy. Anything I can create as far as stories with females can be accomplished through the medium of valets. I'm not writing off the possible addition of a couple female workers just yet. However, it wouldn't be as dedicated as others here have made it.

Looking at my tag team roster, I have a few good teams, but outside of Too Cool, no team that can be really convincing faces. And let's be honest, Too Cool is more of a comedy team that the fans can get behind. My next pick is a team that can feel the void of white meat babyface tag teams on my roster. I give you

01.jpg

Tracey Smothers and Steve Armstrong, The Young Pistols!

I probably won't do a women's division as well for pretty much the same reason Hawk stated and I probably won't do a cruiserweight division for no particular reason other than it just doesn't fit what I'm going for.

I might end up as the only person to avoid a woman's division.

You're not the only one. No women's division for me.

Same here...

And Crand, that's the second straight pick that has caused me to scream.

Here's another pick, I was absolutely shocked hadn't been picked yet. Sure, the guy is kind of a running joke on the IWC for his numerous gimmick changes (and deservedly so) and isn't the greatest worker but he was a capable worker as a heel and a babyface during his heyday at the end of the 80s. He's one of the last semi big names standing from the WWF's heyday in the mid to late 80s and people must have forgotten about him. I'll be using him as a heel, as a part of a mini-stable of arrogant muscleheads with "Superstar" Billy Graham and Don Muraco.

He's a former WWF Tag Team Champion, the anticipation of having this guy on the roster is making me feel Dizzy, and will hopefully make you guys say "YES! NO!" in agony of not getting him yourself, he's a man with no name who needs no introduction, he's Hulk Hogan's #1 disciple...

With my 21st pick in the All Time Wrestling Roster draft, I'm proud to select...

06.jpgBrutus Beefcake!

I've almost taken him with about 5 straight picks but I kept passing on him, don't know why.

06.jpgBrutus Beefcake!

I've almost taken him with about 5 straight picks but I kept passing on him, don't know why.

He was my favorite as a kid... why, I have no idea but he was. I was planning on taking him eventually considering I figured he'd be passed up by several people.

With my next pick in the Wrestling Draft I select...

07.jpg

Hakushi.

A great high flying wrestler. His matches against Bret Hart were some rare classics.

With my next pick in the Wrestling Draft I select...

07.jpg

Hakushi.

A great high flying wrestler. His matches against Bret Hart were some rare classics.

Unfortunately, he was taken rounds ago as part of his tag team with Hayabusa.

Yeah I took him like in round 5.

I even had the picture of the Ropewalk.

Jinsei Shinsaki = Hakushi

MINE~! :headbang:

Don't feel bad, Fart. This won't be the first time someone picks some already selected. I expect this to happen with a tag team member.

YOUR PREDICTION CAME TRUE! :wub:

I didn't get a PM, but, uh, I'm gonna take Terry Taylor.

taylor1.jpg

Get back to the sort of guy I started with...

The eight-hour window is up, and Fratsauce can make his selection now.

Make-up selections (let me know if I'm forgetting anybody):

Drury- 4 picks

Diamonddust- 1 pick

With the next selection in the draft, I'm going to stay in the South (Big surprise) and take one of the top faces the region has ever produced. The guy in question can still bring in a crowd, even though he's well past his prime. He is the head of a well known wrestling family, and he's about as baby face as they come.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

File0243.jpg

"BULLET" BOB ARMSTRONG

My plan is to keep him as a mid-card face and work him against a guy who I think can be a great heel in my promotion, and who I hope will still be on the board in the next round.

With my four picks I select...

15.jpg

Nailz.

I want to see what I can do with him to completely take him out of his feud with Bossman, and still be an ex-con, but not have to feud with a police officer.

06.jpg

Virgil.

Good undercard guy.

03.jpg

Zeus.

Have a Worst Big Man Ever Match against The Giant Gonzalez.

21.jpg

Eric Bischoff.

You're scared Vince, you're scared.

With my four picks I select...

15.jpg

Nailz.

I want to see what I can do with him to completely take him out of his feud with Bossman, and still be an ex-con, but not have to feud with a police officer.

06.jpg

Virgil.

Good undercard guy.

03.jpg

Zeus.

Have a Worst Big Man Ever Match against The Giant Gonzalez.

21.jpg

Eric Bischoff.

You're scared Vince, you're scared.

Wow... just wow...

It's like his fed is a few more undercard guys away from WWF circa 1993, but without Hart and Micheals.

I think the 8 hour window is up... it might not be, but I highly doubt Fartsauce had these guys on the radar anyways.

I can't find a friggin' picture of them alone anywheres.

ANYWHERE!!!

DAMNIT!!!!

Here's a picture with them and Kensuke who ran with them for a bit and some other dude I don't know. The ones I want are the two on the far right.

floridabros.jpg

Danny and Micheal...

THE FLORIDA BROTHERS

My undercard comedy will rule with these two causing chaos, and anarchy with there Americaness.

Look a video link!

Florida Brothers and Kensuke vs some guys who might get drafted later. But I doubt it.

For my 21st selection, I'm gonna to add another Junior Heavyweight contender. Being that the division is packed with babyfaces, I need a complete dick. So, why not go with the man that you love to hate...

Jimmy Rave

622916724_l.jpg

He's such an asshole that he doesn't even approve of his own doll.

Now, go in the back and sit in the air conditioning.

Been busy with work the last little while and admittingly haven't been paying much attention. I do like the Beefcake pick for a WWE Cartoon character pick. Anyways, my next pick is no laughing matter. Former United States Champion and first victim of Goldberg, I add a very poor mans Bigelow to the roster in terms of agility.

BILLDEMOTT-1.jpg

Hugh Morris!

I actually had Hugh on tap in the next bit. I think he plays a credible mid-card threat, I dug his post Tough Enough run where he'd knock his opponents out for wins.