Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

Broward can make his selection now.

Make-up selections:

The Originals Orange Goblin - 2 picks

Hunter's Torn Quad - 1 pick

naiwf - 1 pick

So I got a PM that its my turn to pick and with my pick I choose someone I feel is a solid mid-card guy and can be used have solid matches with the guys I've already got.

Possibly the last Anderson left:

anderson_cw.jpg

CW Anderson

For my next selection, I would like to, finally, go with somebody who can fill the top heel role in my Women's Division.

A former WWE Women's Champion, she is the perfect combination of strength and beauty...

The Glamazon...

Beth Phoenix

Beth-Phoenix.jpg

I was going to take Beth Phoenix with this pick, but HTQ timed out and I forgot to send it to mellow because I was watching that marathon AS Game last night. :( My replacement pick isn't nearly as strong, but she's equally bitchy and I've already got her boys on the roster so I'm going to go with Melina here. I thought about taking her a few rounds ago, but I'm glad to get her now.

FP9240~WWE-Melina-Posters.jpg

For my next pick, I choose the ultimate combination of underdog and high flying. This wrestler is a next-generation version of Rey Mysterio. He'll be the cruiserweight the kids will love and get behind. My next pick is...

DragonKid1.jpg

Dragon Kid!

I wanted a spot-monkey... so I'll grab one.

And I needed to prove I can draft people that speak English.

I CAN! :lol: :angry:

Jody Fleisch

01.jpg

I really should picked Dragon Kid to go along with Saito/Yokosuka. If I didn't get robbed of Jack Evans, I would've been more urgent in getting DK in addition. Balls probably would have lasted another round.

I'm gonna miss my pick in all likelihood, so I'm sending it to Mellow. Just in case I miss the time limit, which I hate doing.

I'm going to go ahead and take a singles wrestler ahead of the tag-team I have in mind simply because I know the team I want isn't in danger... and even if it is, I have a back-up plan in place.

I'm going to take another "I can't believe this guy hasn't been selected yet" pick. He's a current WWE Hall of Famer, and he's officially considered the actual head of one of the most prominent wrestling families around. I already have his son-in-law on the roster, and well, his grandson ended up being the most electrifying man in sports entertainment. I'm sure you already know who I'm talking about, but let me also say... he had an AWESOME finisher in the Stump Puller, and he probably had one of the best tattoo jobs in all of wrestling history.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

PPWHighChiefPeterMaivia-1.jpg

"HIGH CHIEF" PETER MAIVIA

My plan is this:

I'm going to have a massive 8-Man Tag-Team match on my card:

Peter Maivia, Rocky Johnson, Tony Atlas, and Jimmy Snuka vs. The Wild Samoans, The Great Kabuki, and ???

It'll open up a couple of other people I had previously slotted in places, but I have plans for them... and honestly, I don't see them being changed.

Well, I didn't miss my pick. That's good.

My choice is Ken Patera.

05.jpg

I plan on picking up someone for him to form a tag team with, as I don't think he'll be able to carry a good singles match on his own. Seeing as he's a terrible promo guy, I'll have to think up somethin' for that area.

Since we're going for mid carders right now, I feel like taking a solid midcard heel. Somebody that can rile up the crowd tho they were just ok in the ring. I could pair this next performer up with Poffo and have an interesting tag team. My next pick in the draft is...

thumbNews-Photo-154.jpg

Chris Nowinski

I wanted my next pick to be versatile wrestler. This man is equally adept at wrestling a luchador as he is an old school southern heel. And he also has a trait I value- he can play a heel or a babyface. I'll be using him as the latter. As the lovable, high flying babyface lower mid-carder that thrills the crowd and gets them warmed up for the rest of the card.

He's a part of Mexican wrestling's most famous family. He's a former NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion, a former NWA Florida Heavyweight Champion, and a former AWA Tag Team Champion.

With my 24th pick and the 422nd pick overall, I'm proud to select...

09.jpg...Hector Guerrero!

I wanted my next pick to be versatile wrestler. This man is equally adept at wrestling a luchador as he is an old school southern heel. And he also has a trait I value- he can play a heel or a babyface. I'll be using him as the latter. As the lovable, high flying babyface lower mid-carder that thrills the crowd and gets them warmed up for the rest of the card.

He's a part of Mexican wrestling's most famous family. He's a former NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion, a former NWA Florida Heavyweight Champion, and a former AWA Tag Team Champion.

With my 24th pick and the 422nd pick overall, I'm proud to select...

09.jpg...Hector Guerrero!

You bastard.

If anyone had noticed, i'd secretly been collecting Guerreros, I have Chavo, Chavo Sr, Eddie and Gory, and had Hector panned for the Managers round.

Still, my angle involving the family can still continue.

If anyone had noticed, i'd secretly been collecting Guerreros, I have Chavo, Chavo Sr, Eddie and Gory, and had Hector panned for the Managers round.

Gotta catch 'em all!

For the 423rd pick of the draft, I choose:

rikishi_141729a.jpg

Rikishi

He was consistently one of the most over performers of early 2000, up until the disaster of a heel turn. Whilst more of an entertainer than a great pure wrestler, I still thought hold his end of the bargain in any match. Rikishi will be useful to have around as some to pop the crowd in the opening match, or as someone that can be used to get over any heels on the rise by beating him down and alike.

For the 423rd pick of the draft, I choose:

rikishi_141729a.jpg

Rikishi

He was consistently one of the most over performers of early 2000, up until the disaster of a heel turn. Whilst more of an entertainer than a great pure wrestler, I still thought hold his end of the bargain in any match. Rikishi will be useful to have around as some to pop the crowd in the opening match, or as someone that can be used to get over any heels on the rise by beating him down and alike.

I believe he's already been selected as part of the Headshrinkers.

With my next pick in the Wrestling Draft I select...

09.jpg

2 Cold Scorpio.

I did not see him picked yet which is a pleasant surprise, because he was a pretty talented wrestler. He will work well with some of my smaller guys.

With my next pick I select...

32.jpg

Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

The former Govenor of Minnesota. Plus one of the biggest names of his time.