TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I have to head out to work...so this pick is being made quickly without my usual back and forth thinking and fact checking...

ChrisAdams.jpg

Gentleman Chris Adams

Damn...

With my next pick I select...

05.jpg

Ludvig Borga.

I am surprised he was not selected yet. I looked through everyone's selections, and I did not see him picked. Please, if I am wrong let me know. I thought this guy was a great heel.

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE PICKED LUDVIG BORGA?

Drury you must have loved you some early 90's WWF.

I did.

With my next pick in the Wrestling Draft I select...

16.jpg

Tazz.

The Human Suplex Machine. I cannot believe he is still around so late.

For a second, I thought Drury had gotten the last laugh on all of us and had gotten what would have been the steal of the draft by far...Then I saw that Hawk picked Taz almost twenty rounds ago.

For some reason, when I searched Taz (or Tazz) in the search topic function, nothing came up. Easy to see how the poor guy got confused.

For a second, I thought Drury had gotten the last laugh on all of us and had gotten what would have been the steal of the draft by far...Then I saw that Hawk picked Taz almost twenty rounds ago.

For some reason, when I searched Taz (or Tazz) in the search topic function, nothing came up. Easy to see how the poor guy got confused.

That's right. It won't work for me either. WTF?

Anyway, pick again Drury.

With my next pick I select...

11.jpg

Koko B. Ware.

Not quite Tazz, but whatever.

Damn... the Memphis-era Koko was on my radar for a couple of different things.

I was eyeing Koko too. Underrated worker. One of those guys like Tito who people didn't really appreciate because they were jobbing for the majority of their most notable run in the wrestling spotlight.

I was eyeing Koko too. Underrated worker. One of those guys like Tito who people didn't really appreciate because they were jobbing for the majority of their most notable run in the wrestling spotlight.

I always liked Koko as a kid, but did not fully appreciate him until I saw his work when he was one have of the PYT's.

Also, last year, on my birthday, I was so trashed that I broke out into the "Bird Dance" (while singing the song) in front of a bunch of strangers outside of a bar. So, yeah, I'm a fan.

One the behalf of The Franchise

This is one of the early pioneers of the wrestling business who will naturally be paired as a special attraction with another pioneer of the business.

With the next selection in this draft, he has chosen

200px-Frank_Gotch.jpg

Frank Gotch

I need another tag team and I’ll be taking a team that is a great compliment to my already selected speed teams (Gen Next and FBI). They’ll be brought in as heels but I believe their in-ring prowess will captivate the audience and propel them as fan favorites.

I have chosen the tag team of

sairyo.jpg and susumu.jpg

Ryo Saito and Susumu Yokosuka

I almost took those two for Dump and Bull to pulverize, for my own amusement of course.

Eight-hour window is long-passed, so...

On behalf of Hawk 34:

In wrestling, you need to have a fun time for the audience. You need that cool, energetic face that just whips a crowd into a frenetic frenzy in some manner by some action or mannerism. This next selection will never be confused as a world-class wrestler but he is one of the best brawlers in the game and an easy to love face. With such a variety in brawlers, he’ll match up well for virtually anyone. He is perfect for openers or the popcorn brawl matches and that’s important to a roster. TO THE WALLS!

The next selection for this draft...

BallsMahoney.jpg

BALLS MAHONEY

Make-up selections:

The Originals Orange Goblin - 2 picks

Brooklyn Zoo - 2 picks

Team Priceless

Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase

teampriceless.jpg

Sure they've not yet proven themselves, but the current World Tag Team Champions could easily fit that dick heel team who think the world owes them a favour role.

Might not be the obvious pick at this stage, but i'm happy taking them.

Damn you Franchise, I really wanted Cody on my roster. Even if it was just to be used in tags with Dusty and to set up feuds with 'The Dream.

l_8662949c780219c2d3bd41caa5249a86.jpg

Daizee Haze

Good worker and great at being an underdog. She would be working with the Beautiful People, and awesomeness would ensue.

You mean to tell me that you couldn't find a better photo of her? :huh:

Damn you Franchise, I really wanted Cody on my roster. Even if it was just to be used in tags with Dusty and to set up feuds with 'The Dream.

I know this is easy to say in hindsight, but I actually left Cody off for a few rounds for that exact reason, I didnt want to take them because I wouldn't begrudge someone with Rhodes of DiBiase's fathers taking them, but they never did.