TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

Seriously, go to the first page, hit Ctrl+F and search for the guys name that way

Good call. Everybody should do that. And Muraco was also taken. Choose two others.

With my next pick in the Wrestling Draft I select...

03.jpg

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.

With Bret Hart taken as a singles competitor I think he was fogotten about. So I am here to pick of the pieces.

With my next pick I select...

08.jpg

Savio Vega.

If somebody took him already I give up. Really I would like to have this pick.

He's available. Ctrl + F like Cranda said. It's working much better than the topic search.

Garth gets to make two selections.

Make-up selections:

The Originals Orange Goblin - 4 picks

Okay, I'll take

708860456_l.jpg

Eddie Kingston - One of the better indy guys left available. Good talker.

and

go-shiozaki.jpg

GO Shiozaki - One of the rising stars of Pro Wrestling NOAH.

I flip-flopped between Nowinski and Sanders awhile back. I ended up with Sanders because I thought he was just a little better in the ring as a performer but as mid-card annoying intelligent quasi-manager heels, both were great at it and it's a shame their careers were short. GO was a tremendous pick-up as well. That was one impressive run by Drury. It takes no more then 20 seconds to scan the front page to see if a name was taken.

There's a pick that I absolutely expect Mellow or SK to take next that I want. As confusing as it has become (to an extent), it has really gone fast. There were times we'd go 2 days with seemingly 2 picks total but now we're moving fast as I think most can see the finish line emerging and want to wrap it up so we can create our super-cards and perhaps do another version of this draft but with different rules and such.

I like the standing rules we have in this one, once we got the kinks worked out. All in all this hasn't been a bad cherry poppin' Wrestling Draft.

We've had Ludvig Borga picked, and scandal, and people lamenting they forgot about (insert any number of wrestlers here).

And late on the draw, but I think that Lanny Poffo and Chris Nowinski would be a ball bustin' mid-level duo/faction with someone else tossed in the mix.

Sorry- that ten minutes turned into an hour fast.

Anyways, my next pick is a bit more new school than the rest of my roster. I also figured my roster could use a wacky, crazy guy and this guy fits that role to a tee. This guy's run in wrestling's big leagues was relatively brief but he definitely made a mark and was one of the bright spots in WCW's dismal last years. Why he hasn't gotten an extended run in WWE or TNA is beyond me. An underrated talent for sure. I'll be using him as a heel against Hector Guerrero in a crazy heel Vs straight laced, fiery babyface feud.

He's a former WCW Tag Team Champion, WCW Hardcore Champion, and WCW Cruiserweight Champion.

With my 25th pick and the 427th pick overall in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select...

13.jpg...Crowbar!

I like the standing rules we have in this one, once we got the kinks worked out. All in all this hasn't been a bad cherry poppin' Wrestling Draft.

We've had Ludvig Borga picked, and scandal, and people lamenting they forgot about (insert any number of wrestlers here).

And late on the draw, but I think that Lanny Poffo and Chris Nowinski would be a ball bustin' mid-level duo/faction with someone else tossed in the mix.

The rules here have been sound but there are some things that need tweaks that I know mellow has expressed.

It's been eight hours. I'm going to take Greg Gagne, and he'll team up with Patera.

Golden and Fuller berate Gagne on the mic, call him a bitch, basically, cause he looks like one and all, and attack him. Patera makes the save, cuts a shitty promo, BAM, texas tornado tag match.

Thank goodness I just got in from The Dark Knight so I saw I was on the clock...

With my next pick, I'm going to jump way back in time to take a tag-team that had it's dominant run during the 50's and 60's. Time saw several versions of this team, but I'm selecting one of the more popular versions. One member of this team was quite influential as he was Jerry Lawler's mentor, and, well... if you've ever seen Ric Flair do his strut in the ring... he got it from this individual as well.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm proud to select...

jackiesonny1.jpg

"Fabulous" Jackie Fargo and Sonny "Roughouse" Fargo...

THE FARGOS

My plan is simple:

Do a Memphis-based 6-man feud with Jesse Ventura and The Fargos against Austin Idol and The Valiants.

Make up pick here. This is a guy I'm absolutely shocked has lasted this long, as there's been a few people (coughcoughGIANTGONZALEZcoughcough) that really should not have been picked before this guy. He wasn't that great in the ring, but his gimmick was top notch, whether he was a rampaging psycho or a loveable goof. With this pick in the draft I take...

22.jpg

George "The Animal" Steele

Wow. I didn't realize he hadn't been picked earlier either. Say what you will about his wrestling skills (and they weren't great, though I hear he was a lot better in the 60s and early 70s) but like Duggan, he's one of those guys that's always over with the crowd.

There's a pick that I absolutely expect Mellow or SK to take next that I want. As confusing as it has become (to an extent), it has really gone fast. There were times we'd go 2 days with seemingly 2 picks total but now we're moving fast as I think most can see the finish line emerging and want to wrap it up so we can create our super-cards and perhaps do another version of this draft but with different rules and such.

I think I know who you are talking about and it will be my next pick.

Make up pick here. This is a guy I'm absolutely shocked has lasted this long, as there's been a few people (coughcoughGIANTGONZALEZcoughcough) that really should not have been picked before this guy. He wasn't that great in the ring, but his gimmick was top notch, whether he was a rampaging psycho or a loveable goof. With this pick in the draft I take...

22.jpg

George "The Animal" Steele

You bastard... Steele was the last piece to the team of the Wild Samoans and Great Kabuki against Atlas, Johnson, Maivia, and Snuka. :)