TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/14/2008)

I didn't think that was a bad promo - completely over the top, but that's par for the course. At least he didn't say "poopy" of "Cenation".

I'm sure the content wasn't bad but his delivery is just retarded. He sounds like a huge gay.

Shut the fuck up. That promo was king-sized awesome.

In order for Dibiase/Rhodes to really work right, they need to just be cheating to win constantly and still playing up the "we don't have to pay any dues" card until some team finally beats the ever-loving crap out of them to a huge pop like the Hardyz vs. E&C in the cage.

Okay, the Hardyz didn't kill 'em, but they won with a conchairto, and that's good enough for me.

That was awesome. I went from not giving a shit about the tag champs to loving them in 3 minutes, and I actually felt compassion for Hacksaw, a guy who I've been dying to see released for 2 years now.

Why would you be dying to see someone lose their job?

That was awesome. I went from not giving a shit about the tag champs to loving them in 3 minutes, and I actually felt compassion for Hacksaw, a guy who I've been dying to see released for 2 years now.

Because he's the biggest waste of space on a WWE roster since Road Warrior Animal in 05.

EDIT: I don't dislike him personally at all; it would be great if he could still work for the company. Just not as a performer.

yeahh... definitely don't think i'm ging to watch this main event.

I'm not seeing the problem here. They have an already bonafied main event in JBL/Cena, which as this point, one on one, has been done to death and is also being saved for the PPV, so they're taking the time to build new, young superstars. (Very logically might I add) and they've done so in a convincing fashion. Much like they've done with their World Heavyweight Champion.

I personally like what they're doing right now, and it's what makes the most sense. (which is something that hasn't been able to be said in a while)

I hope some of you guys switched to ESPN and watched Josh Thompson in the Home Run Derby.

Back on point, I really forgot how much a great crowd can enhance the viewing experience. From the Michaels/Jericho brawl( Thompson tearing down Yankee Stadium with HR's notwithstanding :headbang: ) on this has been a great show.

Because he's the biggest waste of space on a WWE roster since Road Warrior Animal in 05.

And outside of a random segment like the one just shown, what exactly is Hacksaw doing other than getting a chance to make some good money late in his career? It's not like they are pushing him over young talent or anything. The WWE could be employing far worse than Hacksaw, who by the way still gets a good reaction from the crowd.

Edit - Written before I saw your edit.

I hope some of you guys switched to ESPN and watched Josh Thompson in the Home Run Derby.

Back on point, I really forgot how much a great crowd can enhance the viewing experience. From the Michaels/Jericho brawl( Thompson tearing down Yankee Stadium with HR's notwithstanding :headbang: ) on this has been a great show.

Who the hell is Josh Thompson? You mean JOSH HAMILTON.

I can't believe that Duggan is still on the roster. I think Hacksaw might get another gimmick change.

Serial Killer?

Ha...Hacksaw....get it.

:D

The bag has Kama's chains in it.

...possibly Ivory's virginity.

There's a snake in the bag.

The 'Is he alive or dead' was Kane wondering whether or not Jake Roberts had OD'd yet. Believing him to be dead, he plans on continuing on the legacy.

edit- Since when does someone going into the ring, and coming back out not stop the count? (even if it was the apron)

yeahh... definitely don't think i'm ging to watch this main event.

Which: Punk vs. Kane or CTC vs. JBL and Team Priceless?

ctc/jbl rhodes/debiase.

It doesn't make sense for Batista to save Punk, especially since Punk won the World Title after Batista softened Edge up....

hmm. batista saving punk just so he gets his title shot?

The title shot is set. Logic dictates, face or no face, the champion in a weakened state is more vulnerable.

Then again, you can have Punk get ticked off and then eat a spinebuster...

Have Batista and Kane ever wrestled?

Yeah, I think Batista (when he was in Evolution) beat Kane at Armageddon (or was it NYR?) a few years back.

Punk vs Batista needs the ol' Bret Hart vs Deisel finish. Where Batista had Punk beat and in position for the Batista Bomb but Punk's legs give and it gives Batista pause and that pause gives Punk the opening to roll up Batista for the win.