TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

kkk Bowl VI: Signups

Can I bounce from Philly to New England (letting Rant or whomever take Philly)?

I've got nothing but confidence in you, HQ ... treat the Patriots well.

Thanks. No offense to the other NFC South guys, but the Bucs are one of those teams I've never really liked. Plus I feel like I have something to prove against Hawk for that level 3 tiebreaker loss last season.

Yep. Everyone who wants an open slot will take part in a Preseason Week 3 Pick 'em Contest. Everyone will send that week's worth of picks to me via PM and pick the predicted score of any team of their choice from that week. Whoever has the most correct picks (and closest TB score, if necessary) will get first dibs on any open teams with the person with the second highest score getting dibs on a second open team (and so on...)

If there is a tie, then those tied for the highest score will make picks in Week 4. Point spreads will be used (if the preseason has them -- I never cared to pay attention if they do or not.)

I really need to work on my non-conference record 'cause I was woeful in the AFC (but very solid both in division and against the NFC as a whole).

I blame jet lag and flight schedules <_<

Goddamnit Bob! There's gonna be like, no spots open if you people keep reclaiming your teams!

I was counting on you to complete miss this thread until December. Thanks for letting me down, again.

Looking at those past results yesterday reminds me of my horrible season last year and then brought back the bad memories of Grossman screwing up the Super Bowl and sending my chances of a kkk Bowl down the tubes.

Well, it's a few hours before noon (Eastern Time), and it's come down to this: Ten posters in a battle for the 1976 expansion teams, The Bucs and Seahawks.

Sigh.

The deadline for vets to claim their teams has passed, and it’s time to fill those last two spots. Below are the posters who are interested in taking a team.

BX -- Picks submitted

MFerXtreme87 -- Picks submitted

The Ghost of Harold Ballard -- Picks submitted

AgentBond34 -- Picks submitted

JHawk -- Picks submitted

UZI Suicide -- Picks submitted

Obi Chris Kenobi -- Picks submitted

Mr. Rant -- for his usual 4-5 weeks before dropping out. -- Picks submitted

Cowboy13012 -- Picks submitted

Below is a list of Preseason Week 3 matchups.

San Francisco @ Chicago

Philadelphia @ New England

Tennessee @ Atlanta

Houston @ Dallas

Green Bay @ Denver

Cleveland @ Detroit

NY Giants @ NY Jets

Kansas City @ Miami

Jacksonville @ Tampa Bay

Washington @ Carolina

New Orleans @ Cincinnati

Pittsburgh @ Minnesota

Baltimore @ St. Louis

Arizona @ Oakland

Buffalo @ Indianapolis

Seattle @ San Diego

Everyone interested in getting a team PM me your predicted winners for this week. The first game takes place on Thursday, August 21 at 8 p.m., which will be the deadline for you to submit picks.

These picks are straight-up winners – there are no point spreads.

In addition to your PM’d list of picks, as a tie-breaker give me a predicted score of any team you want. If you want to guess how many points the Giants will score – go for it. Want to guess the Rams score for Week 3 of the preseason? Great.

The posters with the top two scores will get the two open slots. If there’s a tie, then the tie-breaker score will be used to determine the winner. I’ll reveal everyone’s picks after the August 21 submission deadline.