TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Comments that don't warrant a thread

LOL @ me watching a volcano show on discovery channel and steve blackman's theme coming on.

im posting this in the wwe folder cos he used to work there i guess, if this is wrong i apologize.

The thread's closed, but here's a follow-up on the odd story about Jeff Hardy's neck from the F4W Newsletter:

Jeff Hardy was off the house shows this week apparently due to fluid in his elbow that wouldn't drain. They canceled some of his signing and house show appearance and claimed a broken neck. Not sure why you'd want to scare little kids like that.

I am reading a live report of the Smackdown spoliers and ugh. If you thought the Raw title scene was confusing....

I love that a battle of two former ROH World Champions was the dark match. Atlas with Morishima is odd. Also, the Smackdown Scramble match looks really good and I'm glad that Dykstra has found a role in the company.

So is Vince going to sign Cejudo? His olympic match felt like a big time ppv feel

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/player.ht...4-081908-155003 skip to 1hr 36 mins

If you haven't seen it

The hell? Am I getting whooshed here? You think Vince would sign this guy? He's smaller than Mysterio!

Could be Finlay's long lost other son or Rey's "brother"

Tomko, who recently parted ways with TNA, was backstage at last Tuesday's SmackDown/ECW taping in Atlanta. It wouldn't be surprising to see him return to WWE as there has been interest in him since his career revival in TNA.

A couple of notes from the just-posted Observer:

In the Raw Scramble, whenever someone gets a win they'll be the 'de facto' champion, with only the winner being recognized as the champion in the record books.

When the Jericho-Punk finish was booked, the plan at the time wasn't to add Jericho to the Scramble.

Mike Adamle has hooked up with a personal trainer, because he's been told to get ready because he's going to be wrestling.

Isn't Adamle almost 60?

He's 58 but he's in pretty decent shape for that age. He has years of physical training under his belt, I'm sure he'll adapt just fine to wrestling in short comedy squash matches. Speaking of which, while it's mostly customary for a GM/Authority figure to get in the ring as a wrestler from time to time, has this applied to Teddy Long? He's been the GM/Assistant GM for two different brands for quite awhile and I can't recall him having a physical confrontation in the ring.

Isn't Adamle almost 60?

He's 58 but he's in pretty decent shape for that age. He has years of physical training under his belt, I'm sure he'll adapt just fine to wrestling in short comedy squash matches. Speaking of which, while it's mostly customary for a GM/Authority figure to get in the ring as a wrestler from time to time, has this applied to Teddy Long? He's been the GM/Assistant GM for two different brands for quite awhile and I can't recall him having a physical confrontation in the ring.

Remember the whole Bischoff/Long mess at Suvivor Series 2005?

Plus Long has taken bumps a few times.

--The Smackdown main event for Unforgiven will also be a scramble match. The Smackdown spoilers have the match. Don't want to give away the four guys with HHH because they are determined by who wins matches that air on Friday night. They have changed the rules again today of the two Scramble match title bouts. They've added a Royal Rumble/War Games like stipulation. The champion and one challenger will start. The other challengers enter every five minutes. When a fall is won, the winner of the fall is called the temporary champion, but will not be recognized as a new champion in title histories. The last pinfall winner when the 20:00 expires leaves as champion.

F4W

--The Smackdown main event for Unforgiven will also be a scramble match. The Smackdown spoilers have the match. Don't want to give away the four guys with HHH because they are determined by who wins matches that air on Friday night. They have changed the rules again today of the two Scramble match title bouts. They've added a Royal Rumble/War Games like stipulation. The champion and one challenger will start. The other challengers enter every five minutes. When a fall is won, the winner of the fall is called the temporary champion, but will not be recognized as a new champion in title histories. The last pinfall winner when the 20:00 expires leaves as champion.

F4W

So then the last guy, while coming in fresh, only has five minutes to do anything?