TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Comments that don't warrant a thread

Speaking of Coach, christ does he suck on ESPN lately. The guy is struggling hard with live updates on ESPN2 during Mike & Mike, he is flubbing words bad and he can't seem to rebound well from them (usually flubs a word then follows it up with back to back screw ups).

Hopefully he rights his ship, the guy was a pretty decent announcer for the college football games I watched on CBSSPORTS and could be a good play by play guy this season for the ESPN2/Classic games.

Speaking of Coach, christ does he suck on ESPN lately. The guy is struggling hard with live updates on ESPN2 during Mike & Mike, he is flubbing words bad and he can't seem to rebound well from them (usually flubs a word then follows it up with back to back screw ups).

Hopefully he rights his ship, the guy was a pretty decent announcer for the college football games I watched on CBSSPORTS and could be a good play by play guy this season for the ESPN2/Classic games.

Everyone usually sucks during their first few weeks, which is why they have him there. Stephen Colbert was messing up at least three times a show for the first month when his show started.

I like Coach as well, but yeah, he did make some flubs throughout some of the days. He has more potential then most of the people they just throw out there though. He was very good on MSGNY when he was on there for a couple of months.

It's funny, reading the stuff people are saying about him on gerweck.net, you'd think he was the next coming of the greatest announcer ever.

In the WWE.com recap for Tuesday's ECW, they talk about the growing fanbase of Ricky Ortiz. Apparently, the fanbase of the former Atlas DaBone actually has a name - "the Rick 'n' Rollers." Also, his trademark towel has a name - the "Ricky O. Rally Towel." They wrote: Ricky Ortiz kept his undefeated streak alive on ECW. With his "Ricky O. Rally Towel" in hand, the flashy, brash newcomer picked up his fourth straight victory, much to the delight of his fans �" the Rick 'n' Rollers �" waving Rally Towels throughout the arena."

So does Ortiz get 'Never Gonna Give You Up' as his theme song now?

In the WWE.com recap for Tuesday's ECW, they talk about the growing fanbase of Ricky Ortiz. Apparently, the fanbase of the former Atlas DaBone actually has a name - "the Rick 'n' Rollers." Also, his trademark towel has a name - the "Ricky O. Rally Towel." They wrote: Ricky Ortiz kept his undefeated streak alive on ECW. With his "Ricky O. Rally Towel" in hand, the flashy, brash newcomer picked up his fourth straight victory, much to the delight of his fans �" the Rick 'n' Rollers �" waving Rally Towels throughout the arena."

So does Ortiz get 'Never Gonna Give You Up' as his theme song now?

one can only hope.

Hermit, I took a look at that link and was amused by it. Morrison according to that lives about 15 mins. from me, and I have to admit it's a bit of a surprise since that area isn't exactly where I'd figure a guy who is likely making 6 figures would live.

Edit: Actually I checked it out a bit more and it's likely a pretty cool condo.

Hermit, I took a look at that link and was amused by it. Morrison according to that lives about 15 mins. from me, and I have to admit it's a bit of a surprise since that area isn't exactly where I'd figure a guy who is likely making 6 figures would live.

Edit: Actually I checked it out a bit more and it's likely a pretty cool condo.

Also, He probably moved there during his OVW days and hasn't got around/wanted to leave.

NoMercy_300x450_000.jpg

Where'd you find this? It looks kinda fake

Well, like the URL says, it's from wikipedia. The person that put it there took it from WWEaffiliates.com. It's always legit there, brother.

jblboobs.jpg

That's disturbing. :ph34r:

Or a look into JBL's subconscious.

Has anyone noticed that Jeff Hardy is always in these goofy posters this year? I remember for No Way Out, they had him underwater with chains, then there was the Mission Impossible WWE magazine cover, and now the No Mercy poster. :lol:

NoMercy_300x450_000.jpg

Where'd you find this? It looks kinda fake

considering it doesn't have any og the brand logos on the bottom, I'm leaning towards the fake route myself

Simple question for all.

Who did Triple H bury the worst?

Your selections are:

a) Scott Steiner

b) Goldberg

c) Kane

d) Rob Van Dam

e) Booker T.

f) Tazz

After thinking this over, I think it's safe to say he pretty much buried each guy equally, but after seeing the ECW vs. WWF Championship storyline and the short feud with Tazz vs. Triple H and the snide remarks HHH made about ECW, the title, etc........... man, I think he dead set point blank, killed Tazz's character and gimmick from that point forward.

At least for the other 5 they had their reasons.

Steiner messed himself up in the ring by stinking it up.

HHH wouldn't let Goldberg get over immediately, but hey, we has still a star in WCW years before.

Kane lost the mask, and some say never recovered. Also lost the IC title to HHH, but, even as buried, he was never that big to begin with.

RVD and Booker were very close to being real stars, but only lost because HHH deemed them not worthy. So at least on air, they didn't get assinated like Tazz. Plus eventually thye both got world titles in 2006, so all is well with these two.

Anyone disagree with the Tazz selection?

Booker T, without a doubt.

Another Adamle original stolen by Vickie Guerrero that Friday, Jeff Hardy competes in a "Get strapped to a chair upside down and imitate Sam Kinison" match.

I was thinking he was forced to watch a marathon of Mark Henry matches.

Has anyone noticed that Jeff Hardy is always in these goofy posters this year? I remember for No Way Out, they had him underwater with chains, then there was the Mission Impossible WWE magazine cover, and now the No Mercy poster.

The No Way Out poster was fucking awesome though.

When did Jericho change the Save Us to Save Me tagline on his Titantron?

When did Jericho change the Save Us to Save Me tagline on his Titantron?

When he made his full transition to heel which included the promo which he stated he couldn't save them but only himself.

When was the last time there was a PPV poster shown on here that WASN'T thought by someone to be a fake? And when was the last time a fake poster actually did show up on here?

And why is it STILL being questioned as fake when the source - WWE - was given?