TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - September 2008

Prowrestling.net is reporting that Batista has openly expressed frustration with his push over the past several months and has seriously considered taking time off as a result. He is upset with WWE's booking and feels that the company does not portray him as being in the top tier of performers. Some people backstage felt that Batista's clean win over John Cena at SummerSlam was an attempt to pacify him. Despite that high-profile win, Batista remains unhappy.

So I guess he won't be happy until he gets the title, huh?

Prowrestling.net is reporting that Batista has openly expressed frustration with his push over the past several months and has seriously considered taking time off as a result. He is upset with WWE's booking and feels that the company does not portray him as being in the top tier of performers. Some people backstage felt that Batista's clean win over John Cena at SummerSlam was an attempt to pacify him. Despite that high-profile win, Batista remains unhappy.

So I guess he won't be happy until he gets the title, huh?

What? Name one person on RAW who is better protected than he is?

"Wah wah wah, I want a title rematch for the millionth time, wah wah wah!"

Can someone explain to me the whole thing of crying that JBL is too fat? Long time alcoholic who is so fucked up over the course of his career and has a little fat somehow is being talked about like he's the most out of shape dude on the roster?

How can you just 'take time off' as a result of your workplace not giving you benefits you're not entitled to?

If they aren't under contract I could understand, but unless Batista has an injury we're not aware of, he shouldn't be able to come and go as he pleases, that's what a contract is for.

Yeah, but people like Michaels and Undertaker have a certain credibility to the company that Batista doesn't.

Taker and Michaels were here throughout the 90's and most of the 00's. They're real company guys who, even though certain reputations precede them, helped keep the company going.

What's Batista done to earn such plaudits?

edit:

But still, Batista can't just turn round to Vince and say 'No, I'm not coming back for a while because of how i'm booked'.

Shawn Michaels used to do that shit all the time.

Shawn Michaels he is not. But if that's gonna be his attitude, then bye. We may or may not save your spot for you.

Can someone explain to me the whole thing of crying that JBL is too fat? Long time alcoholic who is so fucked up over the course of his career and has a little fat somehow is being talked about like he's the most out of shape dude on the roster?

Well he does have bigger breasts than half the Divas on the roster, and most of them have had implants...

People don't like JBL and it's something to insult him about. If he weren't carrying fat, people would be on his case accussing him of taking steriods for the same reason you listed. He can't win because he's not popular.

Oh God, just posted on PWI:

We were told earlier in the day that there was an issue with Jeff Hardy at the Nashville International Airport as he was heading home today from last night's Smackdown taping.

We are still triple sourcing the details because we want to be 100% correct before we go with this story. Watch the site for further updates.

We were told earlier in the day that there was an issue with Jeff Hardy at the Nashville International Airport as he was heading home today from last night's Smackdown taping.

We are still triple sourcing the details because we want to be 100% correct before we go with this story. Watch the site for further updates.

If true, damn it Jeff.

If true, damn it Jeff.

Which means we have to post this again.

maybe he was screwing a groupie in the bathroom

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs. Jeff Hardy does drugs. He snorts drugs. Smokes drugs. Ingests drugs. Drugs. He's immature because he could be a main eventer but insted he does drugs. He was sent home because he does drugs. Drugs.

Is that clear enough for you?

You're saying it was drugs then?

If true, damn it Jeff.

An 'issue'?

That could be anything.

Why do you guys assuming it's drugs?

Past history. It's pretty understandable why that would be the main reaction. It could be that he got in a physical confrontation, threw a fit over something or anything along the lines. Anyone with a better track record would warrant a cautious wait and see reaction but not Jeff Hardy. Speculation is often overblown and hopefully this will be one of those instances but we've seen this before with Jeff and people of similar histories.

If it turns out to be drugs, I wonder if they will remain true to their policy and give Jeff the axe.

But maybe, enough time has passed since the Benoit situation that they might be able to just sweep it under the rug.

This may be a bit of tangent but I was watching 24/7 and the roundtable on factions and Flair was gloating over the fact that The Franchise was now working at Wal-Mart. Is this true?

I know Douglas has issues with drugs but I never knew it was at Rick James levels where he would blow that WCW money and be at this point.

I just read a report from another site that says Batista is getting away with this due to his popularity internationally. It was said that he's THE most popular guy internationally, and they don't want to lose him due to that.

I was just talking to my friend about the Jeff Hardy 'issue' and the first thing we both said is drugs. BTW has there ever been any word on Hardy's weapon of choice. He seems like he'd go the meth route to me but maybe a little nose candy as well.

I was just talking to my friend about the Jeff Hardy 'issue' and the first thing we both said is drugs. BTW has there ever been any word on Hardy's weapon of choice. He seems like he'd go the meth route to me but maybe a little nose candy as well.

He seems like an LSD kind of guy. Maybe shrooms.

This may be a bit of tangent but I was watching 24/7 and the roundtable on factions and Flair was gloating over the fact that The Franchise was now working at Wal-Mart. Is this true?

I know Douglas has issues with drugs but I never knew it was at Rick James levels where he would blow that WCW money and be at this point.

He is a manger at Target. That's a job, a career. He can't perform anymore, so the indy circuit isn't a option. He's making a steady income and keeping his health and his sanity intact while Flair is paying off huge debts, wrestling into his 60's, getting divorced and getting his ass kicked by his daughter's boyfriend.

He is a manger at Target. That's a job, a career. He can't perform anymore, so the indy circuit isn't a option. He's making a steady income and keeping his health and his sanity intact while Flair is paying off huge debts, wrestling into his 60's, getting divorced and getting his ass kicked by his daughter's boyfriend.

He teaches history at a middle school in Pennsylvania.

And Flair's not 60 years old, Choken. And he didn't get his ass kicked by his daughter's boyfriend.

He teaches history at a middle school in Pennsylvania.

And Flair's not 60 years old, Choken. And he didn't get his ass kicked by his daughter's boyfriend.

Yeah, he teaches 8th grade.

I never understood the feud between the two. Seemed kind of stupid.

It was all Shane Douglas trying to make a name for himself. Ric Flair has every right to take shots at him, don't see why Choken feels the need to diss Flair.

If I was Vince McMahon, despite Batista's popularity, I'd fired the ungrateful asshole, if not job him on every PPV until his contract was up.

As for Jeff, please don't let it be drugs. Please don't let it drugs. Please don't it be drugs. Ah, fuck! Who am I kidding? It's going to be drugs. God damn it, Jeff!