TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - October 6, 2008

Hey, Shawn's using Austin's 2001 finisher as of WrestleMania X-Seven: Brutalize with chair repeatedly.

:lol: I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking the same

Khali is hilarious. OH DEAR GOD KHALI WHAT THE HELL. The itnerview was very nice as well. I can understand Khali, so what he says is actually stuff that would be rated R on TV. Also, he speaks either Hindi or Punjabi based on his mood. I can understand both so yeah. He uses the word for motherfucker a lot.

Poor Lillian.

...though why is it that the first thing that came to mind was a line from the Mel Brooks movie "Young Frankenstein"?

"He has an enourmouse Schwanschtucker."

Khali is hilarious. OH DEAR GOD KHALI WHAT THE HELL. The itnerview was very nice as well. I can understand Khali, so what he says is actually stuff that would be rated R on TV.

Translate please?

Khali is hilarious. OH DEAR GOD KHALI WHAT THE HELL. The itnerview was very nice as well. I can understand Khali, so what he says is actually stuff that would be rated R on TV. Also, he speaks either Hindi or Punjabi based on his mood. I can understand both so yeah. He uses the word for motherfucker a lot.

Well, what did he say tonight?

Didn't MyNetworkTV just launch last week?

In the L.A. area, MyNetwork TV replaced UPN on channel 13 when the CW started airing on channel 5. So it's been around as long as Smackdown was on the CW.

Anyway... Khali and the kiss cam was great.

So is the Cyber Sunday voting text only? It'll be beyond stupid if we can't vote on WWE.com.

And while it would be cool to see Santino vs. the Honky Tonk Man (ideally much later into Santino's reign), we all know Piper will win the vote.