TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 6

LOL.

Bears score with 16 or so seconds to go. Take the lead..kick the ball off. Atlanta gets one play off with 6 seconds to go to get into FG range and then Elam nails the GW.

That's awesome.

Allright, what happened in the Minnesota-Detroit game?

All I've seen is the box score, with Frerotte, Berrian and AD all having amazing yardage stats... and they only beat the Lions by a damn safety? Did Childress fall back into his "run up the yardage in the back/midfield then turtle in the red-zone" mode again?

And Arizona starts off against Dallas (we get every Cowboys game here, apparently since they're Mexican people's favorite team other than the Raiders) with a 93 yard kickoff return for a touchdown.

No turnovers for the first time since December 24, 2006 against the Giants, and we don't give up a touchdown for the first time since last November against the Panthers.

Great day for the Saints, yet somehow we're still in last place. Come on, Falcons!

And Arizona starts off against Dallas (we get every Cowboys game here, apparently since they're Mexican people's favorite team other than the Raiders) with a 93 yard kickoff return for a touchdown.

Almost everyone is getting the Cowboys game today.

So, are the Falcons for real, or they are going to come back to earth soon?

Allright, what happened in the Minnesota-Detroit game?

All I've seen is the box score, with Frerotte, Berrian and AD all having amazing yardage stats... and they only beat the Lions by a damn safety? Did Childress fall back into his "run up the yardage in the back/midfield then turtle in the red-zone" mode again?

Lions had 5 sacks, an INT, a blocked field goal, and two fumble recoveries (both fumbles by AD). Detroit got hosed on some calls though, including a bullshit P.I. call towards the end of the game that set up the game-winning FG. AD got his yards, but he didn't break anything big and the Lions got stops when they needed it.

It's too bad that there isn't a Carolina fan here for me to heckle. This was one of the more satisfying wins for Tampa in recent memory. When you consider that Florida also won big, you have the recipe for one Awesome Gay Football Weekend.

It's too bad that there isn't a Carolina fan here for me to heckle. This was one of the more satisfying wins for Tampa in recent memory. When you consider that Florida also won big, you have the recipe for one Awesome Gay Football Weekend.

ClayDude14 is a Carolina fan, but he just keeps to the wrestling fourms. You could PM him some smack if you like.

The game-winning Atlanta kick got the pop of the week at the sports bar I was at. Pretty fun stuff. The end of the Washington-St. Louis game was awesome, too. Whooo, football.

If Carolina can hold Peterson, Tomlinson, Turner and Johnson to a combined 232 (58 ypg) then what is Tampa going to do with Earnest Graham?

Warrick Dunn had over 100 yards rushing today. Warrick Dunn.

Y'know, the best part of the year is football season. But the best part of football season is the part where Joe Buck is doing baseball instead. Although I do kind of miss Buck Facts, I guess.

way to go skins. you made me lose my first game in the suicide league that i'm in. AWESOME.

let's just hope the browns can pull something out of their ass tomorrow night. (who the fuck am i kidding?)

WOW, ten point swing in the final second of the half in the Eagles/49ers game as David Akers has a long field goal attempt blocked and returned for a touchdown by the Niners to make it a one point game.

Just when the Redskins almost fool me again, they go and lay an egg at home to the Rams.

Even though the Rams managed a mere 200 yards of offense, I am going to see that stupid fumble recovery for a TD replayed in my mind all week.

I thought they had found a way to play awful and still win when they went up 17-16 late in the 4th quarter, but lack of a pass rush doomed them again.

Redskins special teams coverage is about as bad as I have ever since following this team. If it's not letting the returner get to mid-field, it's the kicker kicking it out of bounds.

At least they have Cleveland, & Detroit on the next two weeks to try and get this corrected, before a showdown with Pittsburgh on Monday Night Football.

Schaub with the QB draw touchdown to put Houston up with three seconds left. Nice work, Texans!

As soon as I saw the offense spread out, and no LB's in the middle, I said "the QB's gonna run it in." I *think* Miami had a timeout left, so I'm pretty shocked they didn't take it right there, since it was pretty obvious what was coming.

How can he be offside whenever he was injured behind the play when Dallas was trying to spike it. If anything the refs should have stopped the game and charged Arizona with a timeout. In no way should he be given an offside penalty.

I think these officials have the Cowboys in a suicide pool. Some of these calls have been ridiculous.

How can he be offside whenever he was injured behind the play when Dallas was trying to spike it. If anything the refs should have stopped the game and charged Arizona with a timeout. In no way should he be given an offside penalty.