TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

WWE General Discussion-November 2008

I am shocked he never did more voiceover work considering the voice he has.

I was thinking the same thing. This just might lead to more work for him in the future.

The reason Ted DiBiase Jr. was written out of WWE storylines is because he's landed a movie role. He will be starring in WWE Films' second straight-to-DVD movie, The Marine 2. John Cena, who starred in the first Marine film, is not currently scheduled to appear in the sequal. DiBiase is expected to be off television for a while.

:lol: Really?

I'd imagine the list would include the Von Erich Family. Perhaps Barry Windham as well.

I thought the Von Erichs were guaranteed a spot in the HOF as part of the World Class deal a few years back, was that ever confirmed?

It seems like they usually pick seven inductees, usually having ties to the area where WM is. Here's my list:

Steve Austin

Terry Funk

Steve Williams

The Freebirds

Ted DiBiase

Junkyard Dog

and probably some random woman/valet, because they usually seem to have a token one.

My "lock" list would be:

Steve Austin

The Von Erich Family or Fritz Von Erich by himself (Much like they did with Eddie Graham)

The Funk Brothers (Dory and Terry most likely go into together like the Brisco Brothers)

After that, who knows... some possibilities are: (The Freebirds, DiBiase, and Windham are good choices because there will definitely be a Texas/Mid-South flair to this class)

-Ricky Steamboat (Kind of makes me wonder if and when they'll pull the trigger on this one)

-Bill Watts

-Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard (Due to Blanchard's ties to the San Antonio promotion)

-Dick Murdoch

-Paul Bearer

-Bruiser Brody

Ricky Steamboat (Kind of makes me wonder if and when they'll pull the trigger on this one)

They're saving that for when WrestleMania is broadcast from North Carolina Hawaii.

Later this month, Macho Man will start making appearances at malls as Santa Claus.

He doesn't even need a fake beard for the role.

HO HO HO HO HOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAHHHHH!

SNAP INTO CHRISTMAS!

If someone would promise me that Big Show loses the casket match and someone hitches the casket to a truck and drives it around like the Big Bossman did to Big Show's father's casket, Id order Survivor Series in a heartbeat.

Otherwise, not much chance.

But there are THREE elimination matches Marv-o. Though it is funny that as much as I love the Survivor Series concept, in the past 3 years I found 2005 and 2007 (with only one elimination match) better than 2006 (with 2 bad ones and 1 that was awesome on paper and was a squash match).

You're spot on with 2006 being worse than the other two. 2006 was a huge disappointment. I am excited for this year's show, partially due to the elimination matches, but I'm not going to be surprised if they screw those up too. But if they do suck, at least we have Jericho vs. Cena, which should be great if their last two matches in 2005 are any indication.

The 2006 Survivor Series is one of the worst shows they've ever done. And then a week later was December to Dismember!

I just remember Choken One telling everyone to buy the show because of how good it would be...he was wrong

The 2006 Survivor Series is one of the worst shows they've ever done. And then a week later was December to Dismember!

I just remember Choken One telling everyone to buy the show because of how good it would be...he was wrong

What is it with Philadelphia and crappy PPVs? King of the Ring '95 and Wrestlemania XV were held there as well. Six PPVs in total, and three of them were absolutely terrible.

Survivor Series 2006 was at least amusing for the DX/Hardys/Punk side absolutely squashing the Rated RKO side. Hilarious.

I always got a kick out of HBK pinning Knox in about 5 seconds and then asking who was that.

It's been rumored Demolition is going to be inducted this year, but I have no idea if that's true or not.

Really? I thought Ax still had major heat with them, and I figured the Road Warriors would go in before them (And really, if there is a tag-team that needs to go in this year ... it's the Road Warriors or maybe the Freebirds, just because it's in Texas)

What is it with Philadelphia and crappy PPVs? King of the Ring '95 and Wrestlemania XV were held there as well. Six PPVs in total, and three of them were absolutely terrible.

We also got the botched Angle/HHH/Steph ending at Unforgiven 00. Sometimes I think they can't wait to come here and give us their worst shit...just to see the backlash from the crowd.

Continuing the trend of retro-style John Cena shirts:

http://www.wweshop.com/Product_detail.asp?...ductId=01-09649

Makes you wonder what Verne and Greg think about this one. :)

Honestly, though, I'm not a real big fan of Cena... but this one and the "8-Bit Pro-Wrestling" one look pretty good.

Continuing the trend of retro-style John Cena shirts:

http://www.wweshop.com/Product_detail.asp?...ductId=01-09649

Makes you wonder what Verne and Greg think about this one. :)

Honestly, though, I'm not a real big fan of Cena... but this one and the "8-Bit Pro-Wrestling" one look pretty good.

I'd consider a buy if they didn't have anything on the back.

It looks like a shot at the lawsuit on his theme song.

the C part sorta looks like a crossed out copyright logo.

You can't copyright me!

thatswhaticallpostinguw4.jpg

Well, Demolition (Ax and Smash) have actually been doing some independent wrestling dates...supposedly they signed a WWE Legends deal (there's been a Demolition action figure set for a while now), and part of it was that they'd get inducted next year.