TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czecherbear

Poster Tournament Pregame

Guest Czecherbear
I think (POTY) this needs to be re-advertised in a dedicated thread. It was by chance I even read this.

Here's your dedicated thread.

Early voting has been a success so far. Interesting field coming together, and I'm not making errors and getting frustrated, which is good. As an incentive of sorts, my Teal Ribbon Committee will smile upon the hard boarders who took the time to vote early when it comes time to decide who gets top seeds, or any at all. Said committee will probably be me, NYU, CWM, and possibly a fourth, and as unmaffy as possible, contributor to give some input from outside our circle. Anyway once again, name freeze on the 22nd, early ballots taken up till January 4th, open nomination space on the 5th, and we'll have a field set soon after.

By the way, I am not allowing myself to nominate any mods, Maff guys or AIM buddies this year. It's time to let some new posters shine.

Still haven't finalized my list of ten. I'm going to be on the look out for underrated posters the next couple of days. Board hard, TSM.

I'll say right here right now, I'll vote Matt Young everytime if his videos are his smug face appearing in famous film scenes.

I was joking about the videos, but who knows what could happen when I get bored. :ph34r:

I figured as much, but who knows what could happen when you get bored.

EHME, if you are going to rename yourself Antwon Mitchell, you better have an avatar to match with it.

Edit: Nevermind...