TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Cuts are a comin!

Add Stephanie McMahon's assistant. From F4W:

Mary Blinstrubas, Stephanie's executive assistant who had been with the company since November of 2006, was cut. She was said to be pretty much incompetent and "constantly was sending out creative scripts via e-mail to random departments within the company, putting random people in the loop on creative before Vince even had a chance to review the shows, [and] had humorous slip ups where she'd call Michael Hayes 'Virgil' and call Virgil 'Brian' (after Gewirtz). She'd also accidentally patch in important calls with random extensions on the WWE board during conference calls with Vince." She also grocery-shopped for Steph, bought her clothes, relayed messages to her nanny, etc. Said to be not a fun job.

You know, this would have been one of the most funniest characters on WWE TV for a while if it wasn't actually a real person. This is the shit The Coach should have been doing.

Vince would be sitting in his Office talking trash about certain members of the roster, or who he was going to fire, only for The Coach to patch it through live over the air. Or even Mike Adamle!

Wiki -

Post-injury

Drozdov remains employed by the company, and began contributing articles and essays for website and magazine content. He also became a recurring guest on the WWE Byte This! internet show, commenting on his opinions regarding talents or upcoming matches.

Currently, before every WWE pay-per-view (PPV), Droz writes an article with his predictions for the matches. These articles can be found on each PPV exclusives page at wwe.com.

In one internet rant, the Ultimate Warrior was responding to an invite by WWE to appear on Byte This! following the release of the controversial DVD The Self- Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior; in response to the invite, Warrior infamously referred to Drozdov as "the cripple".[4]

Droz also made an appearance on the Life and Death of the Road Warriors DVD in 2005, discussing his run with the group in 1998. In September 2007, Drozdov was named honorary captain for a Maryland Terrapins football game against Villanova University.

He also is a homophobe, making his brain tumour karmic justice.

That's an ass thing to say Bob. Matt Cappotelli was a Christian, and sees homosexuality as a sin and immoral. That's his choice, his religion. No one, regardless of their beliefs, deserves a brain tumor. You seem like a mature voice around here, but for something that childish to come from you, is ridiculous. Go fuck yourself.

That's an ass thing to say Bob. Matt Cappotelli was a Christian, and sees homosexuality as a sin and immoral. That's his choice, his religion. No one, regardless of their beliefs, deserves a brain tumor. You seem like a mature voice around here, but for something that childish to come from you, is ridiculous. Go fuck yourself.

Yes they do!

I thought Bob was just playing off Warrior's comment about Heenan. Oh well.

Am I the only one who remembers the greatness that is FromBeyondtheGrave? Come on!

Sooo, it should actually read:

He also is a Christian, making his brain tumour karmic justice.

:)

Am I the only one who remembers the greatness that is FromBeyondtheGrave? Come on!

Who?

Hottbutter Toasterspoon?

You both know that Droz could get a job as head of some non-profit organization with an office above a radio station

Will his office have a spunky redhead?

I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a spunky red head in every office.

Rikishi's match with him if only for the splash.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s59k_ri...ge-match_events

I just got around to watching this. It's the Rikishi vs. Val cage match from Fully Loaded a long time ago.....1999 maybe? 2000? It's actually a respectable **3/4-*** affair and the splash spot is worth watching the match for. Recommended.

Who?

Hottbutter Toasterspoon?

I thought FBTG was TheGame2705. Unless all three are the same guy

Rikishi's match with him if only for the splash.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s59k_ri...ge-match_events

I just got around to watching this. It's the Rikishi vs. Val cage match from Fully Loaded a long time ago.....1999 maybe? 2000? It's actually a respectable **3/4-*** affair and the splash spot is worth watching the match for. Recommended.

Fully Loaded 2000. That was a damn good card. Jericho and Angle got buried when they needed big wins but the Last Man Standing Match b/t Y2J and HHH was excellent as was Rock and Benoit. I remember that Rikishi vs. Val cage match. Tazz came out and hit Rikishi with a camera or something to stop him from getting out of the cage after the splash.

From the "what took so long" file:

Hardcore Holly released.

I know it's bad to rejoice in someone elses misfortune.. but good fucking riddance!! :D

How long had he been on the roster for? Since 93, 94? It's funny to think that Sparky Plugg lasted a decade and a half plus with the WWE. I'll never forget him going for the IC Championship at Rumble 2000 and the WWE championship at the Rumble 2004. Good fucking riddance.

Holly got realeased. I think that was one of my predictions this year. So I guess the WWE doesn't believe in lower card wrestlers.

Jimmy Wang Yang is next.