TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Cuts are a comin!

I'll give you that since it's not factually correct, unless you're like Jamie from Charles in Charge when she asked Charles to speak at her school "next Friday" and meant "this Friday", causing all sorts of havoc.

Kudos to WWE for keeping Cappotelli on the payroll as long as they did, considering there were no guarantees he'd ever wrestle again and he hasn't really done anything for them.

I'll give you that since it's not factually correct, unless you're like Jamie from Charles in Charge when she asked Charles to speak at her school "next Friday" and meant "this Friday", causing all sorts of havoc.

Heh, I just had a similar experience at work regarding a meeting. The person organizing it couldn't get the difference between the two..

Oh, and also re: Capotelli. He won TE the same year that Nitro/Morrison did, right? I always thought that Capotelli had the look and ability to be what WWE had always wanted Jeff Hardy to be.. well, back then anyway.

Developmental Hade Vansen was released. Vansen was the wrestler who cut the cult-like promo on Undertaker in a vignette that aired once before Vince killed the idea.

So he goes from being considered good enough to get a call-up to released in less than a month.

I wonder if the hiring of Low-Ki has anything to do with this, as they were similar enough in-ring, look and size.

Kudos to WWE for keeping Cappotelli on the payroll as long as they did, considering there were no guarantees he'd ever wrestle again and he hasn't really done anything for them.

Is he still out of action?

Why didn't he get called up, ever? They just keep him around that whole time then release him?

Christ, Low Ki is smaller than Rey.

No he's not.

I meant more mass/size than height. Sorry, I should've just said that to begin with. :P

Why didn't he get called up, ever? They just keep him around that whole time then release him?

Dude had a brain tumor plus chemo after the surgery..

Was he on payroll? I mean, if you're under a developmental contract but cannot work, do you get a downside guarantee?

Yes. A.J. Styles said when he was offered one (and turned it down) back in 2001, it was $500 a month. It's probably a little more than that now.

Dude had a brain tumor plus chemo after the surgery..

Everybody's got some kind of excuse. No dedication to the business, I tells ya.

Add Stephanie McMahon's assistant. From F4W:

Mary Blinstrubas, Stephanie's executive assistant who had been with the company since November of 2006, was cut. She was said to be pretty much incompetent and "constantly was sending out creative scripts via e-mail to random departments within the company, putting random people in the loop on creative before Vince even had a chance to review the shows, [and] had humorous slip ups where she'd call Michael Hayes 'Virgil' and call Virgil 'Brian' (after Gewirtz). She'd also accidentally patch in important calls with random extensions on the WWE board during conference calls with Vince." She also grocery-shopped for Steph, bought her clothes, relayed messages to her nanny, etc. Said to be not a fun job.

Mary Blinstrubas, Stephanie's executive assistant who had been with the company since November of 2006, was cut. She was said to be pretty much incompetent and "constantly was sending out creative scripts via e-mail to random departments within the company, putting random people in the loop on creative before Vince even had a chance to review the shows, [and] had humorous slip ups where she'd call Michael Hayes 'Virgil' and call Virgil 'Brian' (after Gewirtz). She'd also accidentally patch in important calls with random extensions on the WWE board during conference calls with Vince." She also grocery-shopped for Steph, bought her clothes, relayed messages to her nanny, etc. Said to be not a fun job.

"I'm all grown up -- NOW!"

This is too weird, as before I even got online this morning, I had mentioned to someone that I was surprised a guy like Sgt. Slaughter hadn't been cut yet (since we usually hear of road agents like Anderson, Malenko, etc. and not really of the Sarge anymore). Then I come here and read this.

I like that she had to call someone Virgil, given that she was Steph's Virgil.

This is too weird, as before I even got online this morning, I had mentioned to someone that I was surprised a guy like Sgt. Slaughter hadn't been cut yet (since we usually hear of road agents like Anderson, Malenko, etc. and not really of the Sarge anymore). Then I come here and read this.

So it's your fault. You owe The Sarge big time for this.

If she was this inept at business related tasks, its amazing that she was kept for so long.

I like that she had to call someone Virgil, given that she was Steph's Virgil.

Wait...is Virgil a road agent?

If she was this inept at business related tasks, its amazing that she was kept for so long.

Don't you know one of the fundamentals of business? You rise to the level of your incompetence.