TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Did You Know?

Originally, I wanted to run an angle with CIA to retire Mak and finally blow off our feud the proper way, with him going over, but he was AWOL and I couldn't seem to catch him anywhere.

Then I decided to run that angle with Flesher, around me breaking into the ME scene. It was supposed to be this whole thing... we even got the ball rolling with a tag match against Justice and Rule that coincided with me and Thugg feuding. Then I'd turn heel, go Raven/Dreamer all the way, since I haven't you know, EVER beaten the bastard, and play up that even as a face I couldn't get out of Flesher's shadow. Then promptly lose the PPV blowoff and retire. It would've made sense, but with school and work...

Now, Mak just faded away, with me not really writing a retirement promo, even though I had an idea all thought out for after the Danny rematch. I just didn't write it... sad since the only reason I came back with him is to finally write my aborted retirement correctly. Frankly I think like Dustin better and if I ever do write again it'd be as him. So sad, but that's why Zed is fair in his statement about my supposed potential. But I still maintain it is HE not I who should have won the World title at least once. I even got my shot against Toxx and couldn't finish the match properly, so I've got nothing to complain about.

Now that I've rambled... I've always wondered exactly how did the Clique really get started? HVT mentioned a flame war, but that's about all I know. A full explaination on why was Stubby kicked out of the head booker spot would also be cool because I think their was more to it than I know. And I'd definitely like to hear the never were ideas Z.

- I can't remember how long ago this was, but at one point, I was struggling to write matches that had any decent phychology. Not much has changed there, but still. So, remembering my stint as wacky JL Euro Champion, I came up with an idea for Landon to basically adopt an impersonator gimmick. So, every week, I'd PM my opponent with the wrestler I wanted to be or just let them choose. My moveset would consist of my finishers, generic lucha moves and every signture spot and taunt of whoever I was impersonating. Needless to say, it got dropped pretty quickly.

I actually ran with a similar angle for Jay Hawke back when I was running the old HIWF and couldn't get any applicants that wanted to be babyfaces.

Basically, Hawke suffered a bump on his head out on the concrete floor after a match, and for about two months, everytime he wrestled he thought he was somebody else. I did Terry Funk, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes (which is still my favorite), and others. Finally, Hawke got a World Title shot and lost via a piledriver, and the move was enough to restore his memory. He went postal on the champion after the match and got suspended as a result.

It worked in 2000, but probably sounds pretty fucking lame now

Ultimately, Edwin, King or even Thugg himself could probably explain the clique better, but I'll give it a shot. Naturally, I know a lot about our little coup d'état, though.

- Firstly, as far as the clique goes, it was more of a thing other people applied to those guys than any kind of "alliance" they actually had. For reference, the "Clique" was Edwin, King, Thugg, Mark and Xstacy, and more or less because they always worked angles in very close proximity to each other, they got typecast as the SWF's version of the WWF clique. Any accusations of holding other writers down are pure fabrications, since all five were talented writers who absolutely earned their positions in the main event. However, King and Thugg especially were notorious for running angles with their friends that usually ended up encompassing half of the fed and left them in very favourable positions afterwards, but I hardly think that was any kind of insidious ploy.

As far as flamewars go, I actually think they fought in public with each other more than anybody else, although (with the exception of Edwin), they were very united against Stubby when he became head booker. Ultimately, it's just a fed injoke that the five of them played up, inadvertantly gaining steam as their successes followed them right into SWF administration.

- Now, as far as Stubby goes, thats' fairly complicated. Stubby being "ousted" from the fed, in the grander scheme of things, represented the very real division between the old school and new school elements of the SWF, which reared their ugly heads a number of times afterwards and into my run as head booker.

Anyway, the basis for getting rid of Stubby boils down to the absoluteness of his rule. Unlike previous head bookers, who were popularly nominated and generally well-liked, Stubby came to power following the total collapse of IGNWF CC in late 2001. (In reality, he may have been the only competent person able to do the job, since CC was quite literally run by a bunch of bickering 15-year-olds at the time, but I digress) His initial booking was very controversial and met with intense criticism, but the fact he was able to steady the helm at a point when the fed was plauged by high school drama silenced his critics for the moment.

However, Stubby had two serious problems: First of all, he barely communicated with any of his makers or JLCC, he was extremely difficult to find on AIM and he was never in chat. This, in turn, led to the second problem, which is that he was very out of touch with what people wanted with the fed. His inability to listen to what people wanted to do with angles made a mess of several high profile feuds, and his total lack of desire to move newer writers into the ICTV scene, let alone the main event, led to stagnation and frustration. Despite some desperate pleas from people like Thoth and Thugg, and a "mainifesto" that I wrote at the will of people like Tom and TBS, he continued to ignore those of us begging for change.

King, who was Stubby's favourite and highest ranking marker, was very sympathetic to the writers, and agreed that some kind of change had to be made. However, he was caught in the middle between two developing superblocks - one of them (headed by Thoth and Strangler) wanted to demod Stubby, and essentially hold him at gunpoint until he conceded to a demand to change rules and promote King to a second booker. If he refused, King would simply be installed as head booker and CC would be reformed as wished. The other superblock (headed by Thugg and Mark) wanted a much more diplomatic approach that included Stubby's willing concent to any changes. The rank and file supported Thoth and TBS (which I was very much a part of), but most established writers supported Thugg and Mark, mostly out of a desire not to see something that would inevitably become a massive flame war.

Mark and Thugg were generally under the impression that nothing was going to be done without their approval, but as time wore on people like myself, Tom, TNT, Annie and others grew more and more dissatisfied with the situation. Now, I'm not totally clear on the details of what happened next, but either acting on his own initiative or under the pressure of most of the writers, Thoth drafted up a list of demands and sent it to Stubby, warning him if he didn't respond after the Christmas PPV, he would be forcefully demodded until an agreement was met. The PPV came and went without a response, and Thoth carried out his mandate.

Total chaos followed. Stubby was LIVID, claiming that he had no idea what was going on and that Thoth's PM "didn't say anything." Thoth, along with several others including myself, fired back, and a massive flamewar errupted that basically involved every person in the fed picking a side and stating their piece. Thugg was enraged, Mark was upset, I was slapping hands in victory with Thoth, and King was very, very disappointed in all of us.

Stubby left in a huff, after making one more post denouncing everyone that worked to "undermine" him and claiming that sooner or later, he was going to make our changes anyway. King, who actually had to be begged to assume control after the flamewar, rather begrudingly went about trying to restore order, and throughout January 2003 Creative Control was reformed into the more committe-minded entity it is now.

In retrospect, it probably wasn't the best decision (I know that it succeeding shaking up the OAOAST, but didn't prevent them from having their own e-fed drama), because if King had decided to quit over it then the fed would've been totally fucked. King was the only person who had he respect of everyone in the SWF; but more importantly, he was the only person diplomatic enough to pick up the pieces properly. The fed as it is today also owes a whole lot more to the Boston Strangler and Thoth than seems prudent at all, and although I was hardly at the forefront, this entire event is pretty much what enabled me to become a big-time player in the administration of the fed.

The "old school" elements that Thugg and Mark represented would contantly be at war with the "new school" elements all throughout King's run as head booker, particularly as abrasive, argumentive people such as myself and Kibagami would begin to represent the "new shcool," while TBS and King himself drifted over to the "old school" line of thought. This wouldn't be resolved until I myself became head booker and held my own little Night of the Long Knives against Thugg, which basically swept away the last remnants of the old school.

The moral of the story through all of this? No matter what it is, no institution of any kind on the internet is immune from politics. Also, I probably make this sound a hell of a lot more fun and interesting than it was to experience.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

Miscellaneous Manson. Complete with long winded stories, because I like the sound of my voice.

- I originally started as an hitman of Italian descent. I got the 'Italian' thing down, which I marked by having 'Italian' in my stats. Simple enough. My look was good enough for the part. I just never established the gimmick and simply let people come to the conclusion. Within a number of shows I obviously deviated from that, and Mafia merely became violent, somewhat insane and not tied down to any gimmick. There was also that awful 'Tommy Gunn' pun, which I got rid of in short order. I clearly didn't think that one through.

- Very early into my career, Stryke and I began teaming together. Then the Clan came calling. I want to say it was Silent/Kibagami who sent the message, but the PM has since been lost to time. Whoever it was, it never panned out and he didn't come back then, which... sounds exactly like Kibs. Still, Stryke and I did go so far as to write up promos where we receive our Clan Starter Kits, consisting of a black robe, which is probably still hanging in Manson's closet. There were no skull radios included, in case you were wondering. This was soon forgotten, although Manson and Stryke did continue to have an affiliation with each other, right on into Havoc, of which Manson was intended to be an original member, only to join in the later stage of its lifespan. Of course, Havoc was killed off by Annie and K-Os joining the Clan, go figure.

- Around the time I came back as 'Hate Machine/Hate Personified' Manson, I think it was, I was gonna go full tilt on the goth thing, but more in the classic romantic sense, kicked off with the ridiculous tear jerking, drama and vomit inducing, gutwrenching death of a loved one thing that seemed to be popular among some members of the fed. I even had an entrance where black and red rose petals would fall from atop the SmarkTron. Thank FUCKING God I went back on that at the last minute.

- Finally, you know when Toxxic and Kibagami were feuding last year, then I attacked Kibagami from out of nowhere and became a "heel" in the loosest sense of the word, because no one would ever book me like one? No? Well, fuck you. Anyway, the original reason behind that storyline was because I was intended to join Revolution Zero, before Spike and Davis nixed it. Then nothing ever became of Manson and Kibagami because we're a pair of screw ups. Then Sacred joined Revolution Zero, like, two weeks later. These were Toxxic's ideas for Manson, and all were rather botched. All in a day's work.

Bloodshed:

- Originally Bloodshed was not my character, as when I was around 17 or so I joined an RP fed known as the IRWC with the character The Black Diamond. A few weeks after my debut, a character known as Bloodshed debuted, controlled by a fourteen year old kid from North Carolina named...Alan Clark.

We became tag partners and got shit around, with both of us winning way more than losing, but never getting a chance at tag gold. Bloodshed soon disappeared, followed closely by me. A big reason both of us left will be discussed a few paragraphs down.

- So I went around to a few other feds and was bored with my Black Diamond character, and decided to use Bloodshed as a cruiserweight instead of the original heavyweight that he was. I occasionally name-dropped Alan here and there in promos, but nothing else.

- Finally, I joined the SJL with him, and he was a shell of his original hardcore maniac with thirst for blood self, turning into what he became in the later feds, a bit of a nutjob with an odd fetish for blood, his own or others.

Apostle:

- The entire Apostle storyline came from the fact that I wanted to do something eye-catching to get myself noticed out the gate in the JL, and neither me or Craig was doing anything at the time. The Craig/Ebon story came from the fact that the guy who held myself and Bloodshed down in the IRWC went by the name Ebon, and was a total douchebag, once writing a match that, by RP standards i should have easily won, but had me lose in 23 seconds.

So I came up with the concrete head drop, the backpedaling, and created a whole storyline where Apostle and Bloodshed were one in the same, when in reality Apostle was simply my first ever RP fed wrestler from back when I was 15 or so, a character that went through a few changes and eventually became the Black Diamond.

Craig vanished and I trounced him before the Genesis IV tournament started.

Alan Clark:

- After taking a break after the tourny, I realized that I didn't want to come back as the Apostle, as I only wanted the character for that one story. So I came up with the Disney Sponsor idea just to shake off the ring rust and get me back in the game. I had no idea I was going to win the title with the thing, but me and Todd decided to run a story together based on some past history and the idea of Landon turning heel and joining with the House of Todd. Great storyline all around, and led to a good Xmas for Clark that year, too bad Royal had to no-show.

Alan then went through all kinds of incarnations, sort of, though mainly they were just off-shoots of each other. The first Wayward Sons team had originally been contrived as an Ejiro/Clark storyline that may or may not have been a total joke from the start. I think it involved Clark turning heel and playing Shannon Moore to Ejiro's Mattitude.

Instead, we got the short stint of Sons I and II, which ended because of Flik's many problems, even though he could bring the content when he wanted.

Martial Law was totally Landon's idea from the start, I do believe, and Zack gave it the name cause we couldn't think of anything better. I don't want to talk about Ghost, as I consider it a shitty storyline and I think I would have done things much differently looking back on it. Apologies all around on that one.

Then I just became burnt out and faded away for the third or fourth time since joining the JL. Whatever, I'll probalby come back someday.

Guest Fire and Knives

I never actually planned a single fucking thing for Silent/Kibagami other than the Edwin storyline, which existed solely so I'd have a reason to write against Edwin (which I never actually did.) Everything I ever wrote was either a spur of the moment promo or whatever manner of bullshit happened to be coming out of my mouth on the day a match was due.

oh, and I thought of The Boston Massacre for Strangler.

Yeah, the Manson/Rev-0 thing... Spike and Sarah did indeed nix that. But I was certain I wanted another member (largely so we had a heelish superiority of numbers against Urban Empire or Martial Law or whoever it was we were fighting at that time) and Sacred had slightly more 'name value' I suppose. At least, I managed to persuade Spike into it by saying we could use the Spike character's dissatisfaction as a means to break up Rev-0 and launch our long-planned feud. And lo and behold, we did.

Did I ever mention that the original two grunts of Rev-0 were meant to be Spike and BLAZENWING? Glad he fucked off before we went through with THAT.

When we combined the JL and WF, the original plan was to make a list of the people being bumped.

That list was to include every JLer except Spike Jenkins.

I was convinced for the longest time, that I was inches away from being Stubby'ed when I was booking.

To this day, I am pretty sure I have never told anyone the real reason why I took action against Stubby. I probably never will, since no one cares as much.

I wrote a resolution to the Kruger thing, where he only had use of one arm due to cancer, by using the Clan brain implant thing, where he could only use one arm because he believed he could.

My favorite thing about the fed was when I was booking, I would always put the people I couldn't think of to do anything in a wacky stipulation match. I'm still pissed at you guys for ruining Calvinball by using 'zones'. A true Calvinball match forgets it is a match and turns into a monologue that isn't even related to anything. Or something like that. My favorite stip match was the one where you had to smear bubble gum on your opponent's face.

I wonder how many people I pissed off with my booking. That weren't Spike Jenkins.

Ah, the SWF Kliq. Z's response was a great primer on what the Kliq was (mostly), but as to how it came about, I can throw a little history at you.

King and I were friends long before the IGN/SWF stuff, as were Thugg and X. At one point Stubby threw me into a PPV Main Event against Thugg and X for the World Title in what was supposed to be the end of a long HVT/X storyline. Thugg and X were ticked and yelled about it a lot, I got pissed because it wasn't like I had asked to be included and was getting crap from them over it. In one of my posts, I think I said something like "this feud doesn't need the World Title anyways and I never got my one-on-one rematch" (a recurring theme with me, as it would turn out). Thugg and X were livid, flamed me, I responded, got flamed in return, King jumped in and had my back... needless to say it was a huge flame war that most people basically backed away from and avoided.

I thought it would be better to be the bigger man and apologize, so I sent Thugg a PM. His response was very cool, basically saying that he was in the wrong and knew that I had nothing to do with getting booked into that match. We started chatting on IM here and there and struck up a pretty good online friendship. Thugg caught King online and apologized to him, and thus was that friendship born. King and Edwin and I were tight because we were in the Midnight Carnival together, so during the next discussion, we ended up kind of making a united front... and thus the Kliq stuff started.

The one part of Z's explaination that I would like to clarify is the "more or less because they always worked angles in very close proximity to each other" line. It isn't inaccurate, but remember that this is back in the day of more spontaneous storylines and, at the time, King, Thugg and I were a huge percentage of the Main Event scene, so we ended up on opposite sides of a lot of matches. Most of the stuff we worked against each other back in the day (when we were all active) was mostly unplanned, promo here and there to build to a match at the PPV type stuff.

The best part for me was the fodder for all kinds of backstage nonsense that I could write into "Breaking Kayfabe", playing up the idea that the Kliq were all buddies backstage even if we were on opposite sides of the heel / face divide, something I finally paid off at the end of my Hell in the Cell retirement match.

Now, about Stubby...

Z says "The other superblock (headed by Thugg and Mark) wanted a much more diplomatic approach that included Stubby's willing concent to any changes."

While technically true, my feelings were actally told only to King and after the offer about the Christmas PPV was made. I knew something was up, but wasn't following events closely enough to know things had gotten as bad as they were.

My first real posted comment on the matter wasn't made until after the ouster and I was already a part of the new CC.

Z says "Mark and Thugg were generally under the impression that nothing was going to be done without their approval"

I wish I had that much pull in the Fed at the time. Here's the story from my point of view:

My wife and I met King and some other friends at a Chili's for dinner around Christams time. While we are waiting for a table, King turns to me and says "You been to the boards lately?" When I said no, he said, "You won't believe what's going on." He then went on to tell me about the whole situation, most of which was news to me. By this time, Thoth's ultimatum had already been sent. King filled me in and mentioned that he would probably be the next head of CC. He then asked me if I was willing to step up and help him book the shows. I agreed.

We started booking after the 2002 - 2003 break.

I do remember posting a single opinion on the whole thing, but I do not have access to it any longer, as I kept it on the mod boards because I thougt I shouldn't be commenting in open forums, considering the position I found myself in.

I could swear you had said a couple of things in defense of Stubby, Mark, but this is going back all most three years and my memory is a little hazy. I'm pretty sure that Thugg had some other high profile guy on his side during that whole "conflict," but it may have just been him after all. Eh.

-Z

Thoth- The Stilts Match pissed me off...that was the same show as the bubble gum match, a show where you'd clearly lost your mind when booking. Other than that, the wacky stuff you'd come up with always made a welcome change from singles match, singles match, No DQ singles match, singles match with 20 counts.

Yeah Z, I didn't throw that in to cause controversy or anything, and after reading your post I thought, "Was I really that involved?" I mean, it has been three years ago. Eh... in retrospect, it was the best thing for the fed, even if it led to me booking ;).

Man, that entire period around Stubby's removal was ridiculous. I gotta say, I was kinda pissed at Thoth when he went ahead and made his move without really having everyone on the same page, although it was clear that Stubby had been in the wrong for a long time (I remember an incident involving LDP and a randomly changed stipulation for absolutely no reason weighing my decision a lot). At that point, I was booking the JL (I'm not positive if King was still head of JLCC at that point, but I think I was - not definite, though) and had a LOT of fun trying to get anything communicated to Stubby. You can't have a head of CC who prevents anyone else from booking, including a highly qualified Thugg, ignores direct requests, and can't be in touch with people.

In the end, I was glad that the change got made, although I was absolutely terrified that Mark and King wouldn't get on board with it. The entire thing would have fallen apart without them on board. There really wasn't another option to join them on CC (we were making the change from two shows to three shows at that point), so I volunteered to do it, despite being the head of JLCC. I was absolutely terrified to be a WFCC member at that point. I had never been World Champion, which had been a prerequisite for WFCC membership before that point (Rane, Merc, Stubby, Thugg, Mark, King, and a couple other miscellaneous members), and I figured that people would look at Mark, King, and myself and notice that I was way out of my league. Marking the matches was nerve-racking enough, let along booking them. Still, things went better than I had ever expected. Thank god that King and Mark decided to take the job. Without that, the fed would have folded without a doubt, since I was nowhere near ready to do it, Thugg didn't seem to be involved at that point, and Thoth didn't want a position after demodding Stubby and starting the entire thing. It was an insane time, but it ultimately worked out very well for the fed.

Did you know that Madrac DIED? I don't think he did, but I'd really like to know where he went.

I honestly thought I had everyone on the same page when I made my move. Obviously I was wrong. Oh well, it's been a long time.

The Stilts match? Oh as I type this I remember what it was. Man, I tried hard to come up with wackier and wackier stips. The stilts match actually took some time to think of.

Ladies and gentlemen, this announcement was brought to you by Chris Card. We now resume normal services.

Guest Evolution

My memory is shot to all hell, perhaps I should start smoking reefer and it'll have a reverse effect.

I'm actually confident that other people like Z would remember stuff better than I could about my own character. I don't even remember if Kibigami/Duran got off the ground, but that would've been great if it did. Uh, complete burnout on the whole writing thing, with Z pretty much bookingly begging me to stick in it by booking a PPV in the nearby hometown arena, booking me in a match in a fuckin' riverboat that I could WALK to, and I still no-showed it. That's not to say I would've won, because that Riverboat match that won was pretty badass.

Uh, still feel bad about kicking out of the Rage Unleashed from the top rope in my cage match with Janus. Just one of those things, you know. Still feel that was my best match just based on atmosphere. The final Grappler/Duran match was pretty good too just based on intense fighting spirit, but that double pin finish was pretty lame. I should've put myself over or something. Held Supes down. Like The Man.

My whole angle with Randy Turner was fucked up, hard to follow and I apologize for that mess. It's great in my head, but it needs to be strung together to make any sense and it's just not epic in that Kibigami/Edwin way.

That's about all I got. I worked the most with Z throughout the JL and the WF, so if he's got any blanks to fill in, he'll fill 'em.

EDIT: Oh, hey! Randy Turner was going to have a feud with Frost! And then I dropped off the face of the earth (the first time)! And then I came back, and I was going to confront Frost about him being such a tough opponent that Randy Turner worked himself so hard that he, you know, died (jeez, that's awful). Frost was too busy at 411mania and that got nixed as well, and thus my Genesis V plans for Frost/Duran were ruined. He told me to put myself over him if I wanted to, but that would've fucking sucked.

Funny what you can remember through PMs.

This was the PM that I wrote to Frost initially proposing the big Frost/Duran match:

Alright, here goes.

I know you were seemed against the backstory of John Duran in the beginning (a wrestler who was originally fighting for his dead former wrestler who died training for wrestling, but then turned into a wrestler trying to prove that he will always be better than his dead buddy), but I have a question.

Way back when I was still Randy Turner, you came to me with an idea for a feud.

Now, lately, I haven't really been feeling the writing thing.  I think Duran, as a character, has almost run his course.  But I think he can have one match in him.  Against Frost.

I know, it seems pretty wild and out there, but hear me out.

Here's the plan:

Duran is trying to find that spark to get his career going, while reminiscing of good memories with his buddy Randy Turner.  Suddenly, he gets an idea of how to get his career back on track.

So he goes to Japan to track down Frost.  Of course, Duran remembers that Frost left the SWF to go on an extensive tour of wrestling in Japan, and he wants to find Frost.

Why?

To ask him for ONE match.  At Genesis V.  Randy Turner wanted to see who would be the better man in a battle between himself and Frost.  He felt they were both going to be the next big things, but he wanted to know who would be king of the mountain.  That's the only reason that Turner trained in Mexico.  He wanted to build himself up to be at peak physical shape before returning to full-time SWF action and start challenging Frost to see who would be the best.  Duran remembers this through conversations with Randy, and decides that he, too, wants to know who would be the best in a fight between John Duran and Frost.  Duran finally tracks down Frost in Japan, and speaks with him about how he's heard all of these stories about Frost, his domination in the Magnificent Seven and his amazing run with the tag team titles with Tom Flesher (Duran and Flesher have actually become acquaintances, in a way, because of their mutual disrespect of Ann Onita while Flesher was feuding with her in the 2nd quarter of 2004, and he's heard plenty of Flesher/Frost stories from Tom during that time)...Duran asks Frost for the one match, at Genesis V, a chance for Frost to be reintroduced to American wrestling for the first time since he left after Ground Zero.  No titles on the line, no special stipulations, just a one-time match.

Duran wants closure, he wants to know if he can beat Frost, do the one thing that Randy Turner wanted to do so badly that he worked himself to death trying to acheive it.  John has aspired for quite some time to solidify his mark in SWF history by making the critics talk about Duran's talent, not what kind of talent Turner could have been if he had not died so soon.  For Frost, it's a chance to prove that he's not a washed-up has been, that he didn't just leave to Japan because he thought he couldn't hack it in America anymore, and he'll prove it by beating a former SWF Champion, a title that Frost never held.  Beating a former champion would prove that he was always at the caliber to take that title, and that he's never lost that dominating power that he had throughout his American wrestling career.

If you agree to this, we can start the build for it (Duran trying to track down Frost in Japan, etc.) at or directly after Ground Zero, leading up to Genesis V.  I know you're strapped for time, and that's one of the main reasons you left initially.  I also know you said it was going to be a "sabatical" from writing wrestling.  I'm only suggesting that you allow one more match.  This will probably be the last match for Duran, and it's the one dream match I've waited for ever since I started Duran's character.

What I'm offering is a chance for you to write a straight singles match at Genesis V, no stipulations, Frost/Duran.  You could start as soon as the day after Ground Zero.  The storyline is already pretty much here, and you can build the psychology from that.  We could even do a co-write if you would find that more suitable.

Of course, you need to approve this first, but I think it would be a cool idea, and you know the SWF community loves Frost, and it'd probably give the SWF a nice boost as it's an interesting angle.  At least I think it is.

Hopefully this wasn't too confusing.  Let me know what you think, feel free to ask for clarification.  I hope you'll agree to this, this could be a very engrossing angle for the both of us.

--Duran

First promo appeared on Ground Zero, and I got really lucky that Supes came to me before Genesis to basically replace the "someone worthwhile" with himself.

It actually kinda works. But Frost/Duran probably would've been my opus, working with Frost to create a series of promos leading up to the match.

Uh, I do believe I was approached at one point to be in Rev-0. Pretty sure I completely ignored the PM because I'm a nasty son of a bitch.

But yeah, there's my edit.

Uh, still feel bad about kicking out of the Rage Unleashed from the top rope in my cage match with Janus.  Just one of those things, you know. 

Wasn't it second-rope? I think the top rope would have made me a little more upset than I was. But you sold the neck like your head was going to fall off afterwards....

Guest Evolution
Uh, still feel bad about kicking out of the Rage Unleashed from the top rope in my cage match with Janus.  Just one of those things, you know. 

Wasn't it second-rope? I think the top rope would have made me a little more upset than I was. But you sold the neck like your head was going to fall off afterwards....

With limited space to work with, Terrence lifts Duran up into the air, Duran’s feet touching the scaffolding on the top of the cage with the combined height of Duran and Terrence.

“OH GOD, No! Stop this!”

Duran tries to wriggle out of it, wanting any way out…

…but he’s too far in.

Janus leaps off the top rope and turns Duran’s body around to face Terrence, with the Notorious One’s head pointed straight down at the ground.

Sorry.