Jump to content

DrVenkman PhD

Members
  • Posts

    9713
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD

  1. That was my fault, I meant to type Undertaker.
  2. Yeah, I'm watching it West Coast style right now (watched Survivor Series during the east coast airing) and it's really good. King of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad - you have your work cut out for you.
  3. One odd thing: before the HIAC match JBL said Batista was the only man to beat HHH and Undertaker in a cell. edit: corrected my typo.
  4. I loved that show. Kudos to WWE on that one. I was really hoping HBK vs. Orton would have a clean finish and not some lame screwjob, and there it was. I also popped for the crossface and anklelock.
  5. On the flip side, back in 2002 a small group of us watched PPVs at a local place where a lot of people tended to show up for PPVs. One of the hotter waitresses was actually a wrestling fan, mentioning dressing up as Trish at a Halloween party.
  6. The Episode I PepsiCo saga. Pizza Hut Girl is pretty cute. Putt Putt to the Pizza Hut - apparently to pick up a bag of pizza.
  7. HO-LEE COW!
  8. I have a feeling the ending to HBK / Orton will be a ref bump, HBK does the superkick and wins, but then Vince comes out and reverses the decision.
  9. Like I said earlier, that DC crowd seemed hot for a lot of people (Barry Horowitz got his own chant but I wouldn't say the ball was dropped on him).
  10. http://www.ghostbustersgame.com/us/index.html
  11. It's the real deal (they aired it last November in Big Ones). However, I think it's 88 and 89 that take the big hits on Coliseum Video - this was still under 3 hours.
  12. Regardless, I still love that show.
  13. Yeah, the Sid one. Bulldog celebrating with Ahmed and HBK moments after he tried to turn on them is comedy gold.
  14. I love that William "Dickless" Atherton is on board for this too.
  15. Probably to avoid paying Disturbed. It's also probably taken off of the Legacy DVDs which have lots and lots of music edits from what I understand.
  16. But the War is at it's best part! When the Fed becomes better! I'm watching the MSG show right now, my first thought (with the bonus video from Superstars of Koko singing his theme song) was "shouldn't they have to dub him in singing Piledriver?", but then bam, he comes out to the theme on the actual show. Good stuff.
  17. The early Raws are part of 24/7 Online's line-up so I don't see them doing that. I want to see some Superstars!
  18. Yeah, I remember hearing the image shown on the DVD was not real.
  19. OVW would be nice too. They show the logo on the Territories map but I'm unsure if a single thing - even in those pre-program videos - has been shown. Here's a question: Who owns the DSW library? I would assume WWE, but it currently airs on The Fight Network here in Canada (and it's not very good) and I thought WWE had some grudge with TFN for reasons I don't remember.
  20. I was digging Carlito in 2006, he was flipping and flopping and springboarding around, trying to make tagging (and later feuding with) Chris Masters a worthwhile deal. I thought he did some ok work in the IC title feud with Benjamin / Nitro too, but after that feud with Orton, yeah, he just kept getting lazier until they had Flair tell him so on TV.
  21. The AVGN's Ghostbuster videos are awesome, btw. Heh, "Gorza". Ghostbusting with a Wii mote should be pretty fun, stripped down or not. On the topic of GI, I had a brief subscription with them because Funcoland gave it to me for trading in games in like, 1994 or 95. I had never heard of them previously or realized they still existed in magazine format today. I remember in 1999 their website seemed like a big deal with the WrestleMania 2000 countdown.
  22. "who is this Ryan woman?"
  23. 4 more. Was. An. Excellent. Game. On that note, I don't even own Mario Galaxy because I got too hyped for the now delayed Smash Brothers and forgot the release date, so I'm just waiting for some disposable income and it's Mario, Fire Pro, and possibly more time. So, yeah, what Marv said may sadden me, but it's probably true.
×
×
  • Create New...