DrVenkman PhD
Members-
Posts
9713 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD
-
So, is Dwight still a volunteer deputy sheriff? I finally got around to the deleted scenes on disc 4 of season 2 ("Conflict Resolution" has some awesome stuff) and, while probably not canon since it never aired, the two episodes after he turned his stuff in have deleted scenes talking about him still having that title. It was also shown that he was never supposed to have a badge or uniform in the first place.
-
WWE.com's press release about the show made it sound like it would be a 3 team elimination bout, kind of like Uncensored 97, but it was very vague. What is the source on that above match?
-
Amy Ace hasn't posted in months and Tuxedo Mask is apparently a retired gimmick, but Amy only had around 150 posts and TM even less than that, so maybe they don't count.
-
Quick entry - link to new photos from a road trip
DrVenkman PhD posted a blog entry in DrVenkman's Blog
Wow, an update. For those curious (by now, probably no one) the below situation involving work seemed to resolve itself, so everything is cool again. Also, one of the supervisors at another site quit and the person I suspected was behind some of the complaints took that job, so even better. Moving forward with my first entry in over 6 weeks.... this is not realy an entry. This is one of those "I have a blog that as been neglected for over a month, but have a link to it in my forum sig and did not intend on letting it die yet, so here's an update" entry. I just got back from a road trip to Kansas City last night, and here are the photos: http://flickr.com/photos/sgray21/sets/72157594299808961/ Fun time all around, especially since the Tigers won both games (the second one in a blow-out). I will probably do a real blog entry about this trip, among other things, within a week... or two. Or whenever I get around to it. -
From Meltz: As has been teased by WWE, Eric Bischoff is in Oklahoma City and will be appearing on tonight's Raw. As of a few minutes ago, his only spot is to plug his new autobiography. There are no creative plans for him going forward and nobody was even really aware he'd be coming. Of course I was given the caveat, "things always change on the fly but that's the idea as of now."
-
I didn't even think Eric was still under contract, but I thought his neutral "I'm still a heel but I won't put up with heel bullying" GM character was going nicely until Vince decided it was time to bury him. I would be quite happy to see him back as GM again, despite the little sense that makes on paper.
-
I couldn't find this thread since the pinning. The stuff that happens when you leave town for 3 days. So it's a new month on 24/7, and damn the "Shroties" (the seciton that is for a single segment or match, not a whole show) section is great, filled with Halloween / "spooky" themed wrestlecrap. 24 minutes of Dungeon of Doom vignettes, featuring Vader teleporting into the dungeon. He states he has travelled to another dimension and is once again Big Van Vader (he is cutting this promo while wearing the mastadon helmet). Then he teleports out. They also have a Gary Michael Cappetta sound-alike on Halloween Havoc 92 doing dub ring introductions for situations where redubbed music erases the original ring announcing. He sounds nothing like him, but has a similar speech pattern, which is what I guess they were shooting for.
-
I just watched the episode last night as I was out of town since Thursday afternoon, I was quite happy. Stanley's talking head about trying to return the toaster was pretty good, as were the other lines already mentioned.
-
Hooray, now no one will figure out I am puro loving MisawaGQ.
-
Andy O, I've been saying good things about you and your Dwight signature. Keep my secret a secret, please.
-
Which you didn't see, because you stopped watching after week 3. Your bluff was called.
-
Andy O having Dwight Schrute in his sig gives him points in my book.
-
Eh, once I got a DVD player for the room with the PS2 I just switched the wires if the PS2 was in the A/V port. Felt no need to watch a DVD that may or may not even load. The only console I use as a DVD player is my Xbox, and that was a last minute "hey, I have a 4th TV I use next to the computer that could possibly use a 4th DVD player - let's buy the DVD playback kit".
-
Agreed. For the longest time you also had to get over being annoyed by kissyface sigs (well, I did anyway). Other than that, I had no beef with player. God speed, Mole.
-
I can just imagine Joe Mark's expression upon discovering their big reward for beating a SmackDown season was getting Brian Kendrick. For the rest of us, awesome (if real). If accurate, the thought of taking Dusty through a season mode with him talking is worth it right there (I felt similar last year about doing that with Hogan).
-
My reply was a case of reading the name of the thread and answering without actually reading that you already decided against highspots. Sorry.
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hershey_Park Until the early 1960's african americans were not employeed at any of the Hershey enterprises due to a policy set by Milton Hershey himself. In 2006, Hersheypark introduced Reese's Extreme Cup Challenge, the first interactive dark ride to pit car against car in a challenge to determine the age-old question -- "What is it in Reese's Peanut Butter Cups -- chocolate or peanut butter -- that makes them so irresistible?"
-
Isn't highspots.com the big mask site?
-
And here I thought Baron Marvin was unbeatable.
-
You're welcome. I only used the tired reference as a reference to someone else using the reference the other day.
-
No love for the "bet homeboy wishes he used mapquest" line or the "I haven't got to the good parts yet..." joke about McMahon's DVD from Maria (which, since she was waiting for info about Ed McMahon, implied she had watched all of it and there were no good parts). No one commenting that Shawn actually said "suck it"? Eh, maybe I just notice irrelevant things like that.
-
No, we had the Main Event vs Main Event match at the SNME before WrestleMania 22. I also misread two items in that spoiler report, probably because I scanning too fast. I missed the word "low" for the Hardy/Helms ending, and saw "African-American" where it said "All-American".
-
Player had a date as well as a trip to a baseball game and an amusement park lined up. That's far from rock bottom. While I understand the baseball game (I also would have to decline any plans if someone asked me about for the weekend as I'll be going on a pre-paid road trip to a Tigers game), I don't get the amusement park and that was his own fault. It wasn't Leena's for calling out how dumb it was.