TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nanks

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest TheArchiteck

For some reason I instantly thought of TE3's Matt.

I was thinking how in the hell you can compare him to Lesnar.

I was actually going to start a thread asking what had happened to Jones yesterday. I'm glad I didn't, I'd be getting cursed out nicely now.

I think people more would've been "you bastard~! You JINXED US~!"

Rather than harping about how Nathan Jones will never be seen again.

I was going to get this PPV free from a friend for my birthday, but GODDAMN, there just isn't enough fucking tequila in this fucking frozen state for me to watch this shite.

Guest frowned

so the Smackdown World and TV titles aren't gonna be defended on PPV for the rest of this year?

I'm gonna go against the grain and keep an open mind on Jones though - he must've improved at least a little. And if he hasn't, hopefully he'll hurt Benoit who'll in turn work stiff as post-constipation shit on his ass.

Maybe they will give us this as an old style SS match......

Tajiri + His Other two guys + Matt Hardy + Shannon vs Rey Mysterio + Ultimo Dragon + Billy Kidman + Jamie Noble + Funaki or something like it

I can't believe that, out of former WCW tag champs Jindrak and O'Haire, fucking MARK JINDRAK is the one getting the push. I mean, it was only a year ago they started showing those awesome O'Haire promos and now he's dumped into dark match hell

I can't believe that, out of former WCW tag champs Jindrak and O'Haire, fucking MARK JINDRAK is the one getting the push. I mean, it was only a year ago they started showing those awesome O'Haire promos and now he's dumped into dark match hell

Sean O'Haire's not any better now in case you haven't noticed his WWE work in the past year, though Jindrak shouldn't be pushed either.

Yeah, but he's also much better than a lot of the heels who currently litter the Smackdown roster. He's got more of a superstar look than the A-Train or Nathan Jones (face it, the guy looks retarded) and his ringwork and charisma are far greater than Big Show/A-Train/Jones/DeMott/Palumbo. He's certainly much better than Jindrak, who was involved in a victory over Ric Flair on RAW

Guest Goodear

Anyone else ready to declare O'Haire the new Raven with the semi-constant overrating of his skills both on the microphone and in the ring? Sean has done nothing to live up to all this hype other than have some fun vignettes that didn't translate into good promos since he seemingly can't think on his feet. He's in no way better than A-Train, Big Show or Palumbo and being better than Jones or DeMott is nothing to get excited about.

I like SOH, but his development really stalled the second they took away his high-flying stuff. Right now, Big Show & A-Train & Palumbo are all better than SOH.

As for SD, let me get this straight: Jones, Rikishi, S2H, APA are back, Holly is coming back, and The Cat is being brought back as an active wrestler. Meanwhile, Kanyon is jobbing to Orlando Jordan on Velocity, and Matt Hardy is nowhere to be found.

SD looks good up until the last couple matches. I like The Bashams, but not against Rikishi/Scotty, and I get the feeling Brock & Show will be selling way too much for the APA.

And I'll hold off judgment on Morgan until I get to see some of his work.

They sure are taking all the fun out of SD.

Guest Dmann2000
see what I'm telling ya...IDENTICAL to Lesnar.

Meaning in about... Oh... Seven months, we should see Lesnar vs. Morgan for the WWE Title.

Which if according to reports about Morgan's ability, might not be all bad.

You know what's so indiotic is the amount workers in the match who the audience no reason at all to give a shit about. Okay I'll give Matt Morgan the benefit of the doubt for a second since I haven't seen him work but who the fuck knows who he is? Nathan Jones, forgetting for two seconds what a shitty worker he is, hasn't been around for months and wasn't over before so why should the crowd care now? Then you have Hardcore Holly who's been out for over a year and has never been over outside of the Super Heavyweight's angle so why the hell should people care about him now?

This is exactly what I was thinking. Don't forget Mark Henry on the RAW side of things, too. I just sit there thinking, where did this come from? I'm not buying it.

what the hell are they wasting good workers like cena and benoit in this match for. I could easily see something like WGTT Benoit Los Guerreros vs Cena, Tajiri, The Bashams and one of the yakuza guys

Guest Loss

I will say this. The 10-man tags on each side do such a good job of mixing and matching main eventers and midcarders that the illusion is provided that they're elevating new talent. They're not, obviously, but the illusion is there and it at least seems fresh.

The problem is that after Survivor Series is over, everyone will go back to their own separate universes.

what the hell are they wasting good workers like cena and benoit in this match for. I could easily see something like WGTT Benoit Los Guerreros vs Cena, Tajiri, The Bashams and one of the yakuza guys

I was thinking something along similar lines but it looks like we'll get Chavo vs Eddie and WGTT vs Bashams at Survivor Series, so that takes them out of the running for the elimination match.

Guest nikowwf

It looks like well get Bashams/Guerreros at the PPV, not Chavo/Eddie. Chavo/Eddie seems like too much to hope for at this point. That would not match a good worker with a crappy one, which seems to be how the WWE is booking nowadays.

niko

What the fuck are some of you talking about?

SOH deserves to be AT LEAST a solid midcarder on Smackdown.

If A-Train fucking qualifies, O'Haire fucking qualifies.

So, is Heyman a heel or a face..??? I don't get Smackdown on any of my channels, but from the spoilers he looks like quite the tweener when he's yelling at Vince... wierd.

Survivor Series...

JR---BAH GAWD! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF JONES AND MORGAN!

Angle and Benoit do a timed suplex to each of them.

JR---THIS IS ONE HELL OF A SLOBBERKNOCKER! I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN THE RING WITH THE DANGEROUS NATHAN JONES!

Morgan trips on shoelace going over to tag in Jones. He knocks into Jones.

JR---AND STAY TUNED FOLKS...AFTER THIS THE CEREBRAL ASS-ass-IN IS HERE TO TAKE ON DA MAN BILL GOLDBERG...

Jones sells Morgan knocking into him(5 minutes after the fact).

JR---AND DON'T FORGET...STONE COLD...STONE COLD IS HERE TONIGHT!

Large giant boom as I start taking out TVs one by one at Hooters.

Of course, JR doesn't announce the Smackdown matches....but....it's still gonna suck.

Guest Mulatto Heat

I know I'm probably the only one that thinks this, but TWGTT and John Cena as faces? I'm not feeling it, at all.

And I agree with Goodear (gasp!) about Sean O'Haire. The shelf life for O'Haire hype has died out. Christ, even BILLY FREAKIN' GUNN had better matches with Benoit and Guerrero.

Guest Choken One

At least SOH can hit a Bicycle kick without slipping...that ALONE puts him two steps ahead of Jones and Heidenrich.

He can move like he doesn't have a rod in his ass...that puts him ahead of A-Train.

Guest Anglesault

I'll bet you all the money in the world that after senslessly beating the hell out of Morgan (because Holly has to make up for his lack of skill) Bob Holly somehow is responsible for Brock's elimination.

Guest Anglesault
At least SOH can hit a Bicycle kick without slipping...that ALONE puts him two steps ahead of Jones and Heidenrich.

He can move like he doesn't have a rod in his ass...that puts him ahead of A-Train.

A-Train can have a good match with Benoit. That puts him over SOH.

My guess is they are using Morgan and Jones as guys just to quickly get squashed by Team God And The Other Guys for Survivor Series.

But JONES?

NATHAN JONES?

NATHAN FUCKING KANGROO JOANS?

Logic...going, going...yup. Gone.