TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

7 Teens Killed During Police Car Chase

As it so happens, this wreck was about 15 minutes away from my house, and while I personally don't know any of the people involved, I can say nobody deserves to die for what they did.

Maybe it was for the best considering that they could have killed somebody innocent, but we're talking about people's children here. Perhaps if these people have any kids left they might learn a lesson or two about how to raise them.

And last I checked nobody on some stupid message board makes decisions as to who lives and who dies, it just happens.

Great link crand:

One important factor will be to determine what role the small "doughnut" spare tire that was installed on the right rear wheel may have played in the wreck, Clendenin said.

Going joyriding on a doughnut tire -- thank God none of these seven were old enough to reproduce.

Or were they?... :unsure:

Guest Anglesault
Great link crand:

One important factor will be to determine what role the small "doughnut" spare tire that was installed on the right rear wheel may have played in the wreck, Clendenin said.

Going joyriding on a doughnut tire -- thank God none of these seven were old enough to reproduce.

Or were they?... :unsure:

They were stupid enough to steal a car and drive that way, you don't think they could have been fucking?

I wish that they had took more teens like them with em, and the parents also if they allowed them to do bullshit.

Maybe I'm just idealistic, but whatever happened to redemption? You can be callous and say these "stupid shits" deserved it, but in all honesty don't you think it's a tad over the line to say that all other "stupid shits" should be dragged with them? Is there the *slightest* possibility that others can change their ways before something terrible happens and grow up, or would it just satisfy you personally to hear that more teenagers are dying? I didn't throw innocent in there, because they're not. It's just that I find it a little scary that you think a suitable punishment for these other people who have yet to outright harm someone is for them to die.

And these kids HAD the chance to own up to the mistake. When the cop lights came on, they got the choice

It was only 15 seconds between when the cop started his chase and when it wrecked, not much decision time there.

And these kids HAD the chance to own up to the mistake. When the cop lights came on, they got the choice

It was only 15 seconds between when the cop started his chase and when it wrecked, not much decision time there.

How many seconds does it take you to put your foot on the goddamn brake pedal?

Guest Anglesault

I'd say fifteen seconds is plenty of time to pull over.

It's not like there's some whole long decision making process to it.

I blame this all on re-runs of DUKES OF HAZZARD.

Or FAST AND THE FURIOUS

Either one, but since it's NC, I'd go with Dukes.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

How many seconds does it take you to put your foot on the goddamn brake pedal?

Maybe a second. Even if they did a stop short break, one or more of the douche bags would have went flying out via the front because they weren't wearing seatbelts.

The video from the police car was shown on the news today. The police car is following their car and then all of a sudden their car spins around and goes into the ditch. And the news people were trying to sound like this was some sort of horrible tragedy or something.

They weren't wearing their seatbelts which is the ultimate sign of stupidity in my opinion. It's like this universal law

You don't wear your seatbelt, something bad'll happen and you'll die no matter what

The video from the cop car only shows the taillights of the car, thus proving the cop car was at least 15 feet away which is plently of room for them to safely stop and pull over. Case closed.

Yeah, but...

uhhh...

They were just kids! Children!

Yeah, that's it...

You insensitive prick. If you were in a warzone and a little child was pointing a high powered military weapon at you, you'd probably shoot the poor thing insetad of trying to shoo it away by offering it candy! You CHILD HATER!

Fuck em.

Some people do deserve to die.

Driving at high speeds without a liscence was a danger to themselves, the cops, other cars and pedestrians.

I will not spend a moment mourning the deaths of people who basically chose to kill themselves.

Have fun in hell.

Yeah, but...

uhhh...

Yeah, that's it...

You insensitive prick. If you were in a warzone and a little child was pointing a high powered military weapon at you, you'd probably shoot the poor thing insetad of trying to shoo it away by offering it candy! You CHILD HATER!

No.

I'd shoot the child in the foot, then offer some snicker-doodles...

Yeah, but...

uhhh...

Yeah, that's it...

No.

I'd shoot the child in the foot, then offer some snicker-doodles...

You'd shoot a child in the foot!

YOU BASTARD!

Children are sweet and innocent and do no wrong!

Which is insanely different from the 80's when we were all stupid and troublemakers and could do no right. Man, stuff sure has changed.

I also kinda remember when you turned 12 it was understood you knew right from wrong. Apparently, you don't know right from wrong until the age of 17 now. God, I missed the freakin revolution!

Guest The Satanic Angel

I believe the parents are in the wrong, here. While, obviously, what the driver did was irrational and the consequences were harsh, there is some fault if their parents didn't instill enough discipline in their kids to know the difference between right and wrong.

Of course they're going to blame the police. If the police hadn't seen them and flashed their lights, their children wouldn't have panicked and died. Of course, the officer was just doing his job to protect ALL people on the road, and isn't to blame. The parents are probably having a hard time admitting to themselves that they are at fault for not outlining the rules to their teens. That's a hard pickle to swallow.

Just my thoughts..

This is one part tragedy to five parts stupidity, I think. Had these teens just pulled over and taken the fines associated with their underage joyride, they would still be among the living. Instead they decide to take several risks and meet their death.

I don't understand why some people try to outrun the cops. Unless you have a dead body in the passenger seat and a smoking gun in your left hand, you only make things worse by not pulling over.

It's the entertainment media's fault then, for depicting joyrides and police chases as wild and exciting.

No, seriously, fuck 'em. Better that they don't get another chance to kill someone on the road other than themselves.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

If every teen died when he made a stupid mistake with cars, or drugs or whatever, I'd lay solid money that half this board would be dead.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

If every teen died when he made a stupid mistake with cars, or drugs or whatever, I'd lay solid money that half this board would be dead.

Considering half of us are still stupid people (myself included), I can't say that would be a bad thing.

I love how Grand Theft Auto and evading police is just kids being kids.

Boy, you must have had an exciting childhood.

As for me I was out pimping ho's and clocking a grip like my name was Dolomite.

And let me tell you that pimping ain't easy.

I had this bitch in my room serving three customers when my mom came home early from church. Man, I was grounded for a WEEK after that fiasco...

Guest MikeSC

Boy, you must have had an exciting childhood.

As for me I was out pimping ho's and clocking a grip like my name was Dolomite.

And let me tell you that pimping ain't easy.

I had this bitch in my room serving three customers when my mom came home early from church. Man, I was grounded for a WEEK after that fiasco...

You let your momma ground you?

Dude, that's when you say "Damn, woman, why you be ruining my FLAVA, BIOTCH?!?!?!"

Then you backhand her and she'll leave you alone.

Dude, you can't let playa-haters shut ya down, dog.

-=Mike

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

You lost that bet when it comes to me. But for every good, innocent person theres someone who's the opposite.

Guest MikeSC
So am I the only one who shows some semblance of sympathy for the deceased?

Seeing as how those morons could have killed somebody --- and that their parents are trying to play their defective offspring as virtually innocent victims here --- probably.

-=Mike

Guest Anglesault
So am I the only one who shows some semblance of sympathy for the deceased?

They made their own bed.