TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

What are the best and worst remixes

The only remixes that stad out to me are the N*E*R*D remix of Sympathy For The Devil, the Zero 7 remix of Provider (by N*E*R*D) and the Basement Jaxx (I think) remix of 4 My People by Missy Elliot.

There are too many bad remixes to mention.

Least favourite remixes- that "Little Less Conversation" remix by JXL and Terrorvision's "Tequila" by Mint Royale, because they both ended up sounding horrible.

Best remixes- the 808 State remix of "Skin Up Pin Up" by Mansun on the Spawn soundtrack was good and I liked almost all of Fear Factory's "Remanufacture" album.

I think every remix of a Zombie (Rob or White) song fucking sucks.

The Lance Storm theme song F'N rules! El Phantasmo and the Sex O Rama Chicken song just owns everthing.

Anything that has Tom Morello on the remix is great. Mainly the Outkast B.O.B remix and the Satan song from the Spawn OST.

I think every remix of a Zombie (Rob or White) song fucking sucks.

The Lance Storm theme song F'N rules! El Phantasmo and the Sex O Rama Chicken song just owns everthing.

Anything that has Tom Morello on the remix is great. Mainly the Outkast B.O.B remix and the Satan song from the Spawn OST.

I thought that was Kirk Hammett, with Tom Morello ding the Prodigy song.

The best remix ever is kid606's Straight Outta Compton, followed closely by Madonna's Music mixed by a dude name of Skkatter. I would recommend you go here and download that track because it's really good. Orbital did a mix of Fade to Black which I also like a lot.

I'd have to agree with Rob/White Zombie mixes being the worst, because even though some of them are ok I think, for such a high volume of mixes released, there's a very low standard as a whole.

Anything that has Tom Morello on the remix is great.

Even "Come With Me" by P. Diddy (which was basically a remix of Kashmir)?

Jason Nevins remixes of:

RUN DMC - It's Like That

Cypress Hill - Insane in the Brain

Camron's Magmum PI remix of .357 from the Cali Kings Baker Boys mixtape is tight

I thought that was Jimmy Page on that track, not Tom Morello.

I have literally donned "Bad Boy for Life" remix by Puffy MOP and Busta as my theme.

So it took this long to mention Busta Rhymes? He is everywhere and the tracks are usually good so I would concur that anything with Busta is good.

Flava in your ear remix by Craig Mack was the begining of something special.

I heard a really good remix of What A Feeling, from Flashdance, at the boys basketball game yesterday. Dance team had it. I liked it.

I don't know that remix, but I'm just making a general point here. I've never understood why you would remix a dance song. It just seems like an unproductive thing to do. I can already dance to it, so why remix it into a dance song? I've just never understood that.

I thought that was Jimmy Page on that track, not Tom Morello.

Tom added bass and did the guitar for the drop-out bit.

I heard a really good remix of What A Feeling, from Flashdance, at the boys basketball game yesterday. Dance team had it. I liked it.

I don't know that remix, but I'm just making a general point here. I've never understood why you would remix a dance song. It just seems like an unproductive thing to do. I can already dance to it, so why remix it into a dance song? I've just never understood that.

I bet its one of those mixes made for cheerleader competition not for general public.

I have literally donned "Bad Boy for Life" remix by Puffy MOP and Busta as my theme.

Im sorry. ;)

I can admit the lyrice aren't the prodigal( look who's on the line up) but the beats is phenomenal!!

I've been listening to the Pyschonauts remix of Gina X "No G.D.M." It's quite good.

I'm quite partial to Junior Sanchez's mix of Giorgio Moroder's "The Chase"

I'm sure theres more than that, but i'll have to think about it.

If we're going to include those one song against another mixes, then I'm going to throw up everything by IDC, a damn genius at that stuff. I'm kinda tired of that sort of thing right now, but I'm still down with his shit.

Here are some tracks, if you want to see what I'm talking about.

There is a Sandstorm vs Children remix that I think is the greatest track ever and a Ministry of Sound mix of Childern that makes me want to run around the dark with glowsticks.