TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Storm Card, March 12th!

The Smart Marks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF STORM, MARCH 12TH, 2004, *LIVE* FROM THE SOLD OUT MGM GRAND IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!

(8:00pm PCT, 11:00pm EST; check local listings) ** NOTE NEW DUE TIME!!

The ash has yet to settle and what burned still smoulders... the sparks have flown, but it is the fallout from SWF From the Fire 2004 that may bring the most heat! In a single show, the ladscape of the federation has seemingly changed. Charlie "Grappler" Matthews has laid hands on the title he was groomed for, the world championship, toppling the incomprable Maori Badass, Va'aiga, for the biggest prize in the business. For Matthews, this is a great day and a means for celebration! He is now, unquestionably, the best... and he'll be damned if anyone takes it away from him. But perhaps that's just the problem: Through adversity is how Charlie prevailed, and without question, it's through adversity that Charlie Matthews must continue to succeed. Because surely, there are no allies for the champion now...

But what does this mean for the dethroned, defeated Va'aiga? And for that matter, his entire stable? The Maori's status has been steadily declining over recent shows, while the stock of his right hand man, John Duran, has soared, including a decisive (and bloody) victory over Terrence "Janus" Bailey at From the Fire. What simmers in the Unnamed camp now may not be about Charlie Matthews.

PLUS! Rookie Toxxic astounds the world with a shocking, brutal victory over Aecas for the hardcore champion, and will no doubt have something to say for it. Bloodsport also continues to be the word of the day from FTF, and the status of SWF newcomers continues to rise, Alan Clark also putting his money where his mouth is with an awesome victory over the HVille Thugg! Also Sacred, Coy West, Wild & Dangerous and Dace Night are sure to make appearances!

The flame has been snuffed, but only by the Storm that follows...

(Z'S NOTE: Yes, as I'm sure you've guessed, this will be an all-promo show. You have definitely earned it after what went into FTF, and furthremore, many people were asking for this show off anyway. However, I would strongly reccomend that almost everyone on the roster try to get a promo in for this show, as I'd hate to see a PPV followed up by a show only 4 or 5 posts long. Send all stuffs to HVilleThugg)

Edited by HVilleThugg

Attention everyone: I will be opening the show with a promo. I'm pretty sure everyone already knows the contents...but, I'm gonna do it anyway.

Da "will read FtF later" H

Scratch that...someone else can have the opening promo. It wouldn't make sense for me to have a promo on the show.

Da "board promo, here I come" H

Guest Evolution

I'll take opening promo.

In fact, I plan to have my work boots on for the entire show. What I'll be talking about in the opening promo is up to interpretation.

I'm bored and have time, so maybe i'll do something for the show. Maybe. I'll probably end up being lazy and not bother, but we'll see. Of course there's the whole 'retired forever' thing to get around, but i've been retired from the SWF forever about three times now, so i'm sure i could come up with something.

The bra and panties match will rule.

But, hey, nice way to tie up some strings from FtF and get some new shit a brewin'.

ATTENTION:

Since this is a promo show, I am going to extend the due time for promos to get in to me. I will be DJing until 10:30pm EST, so I will give all of you until 11pm EST to get your promos in. I will post the show promptly after I get in at 11...so, you have until then.

Da "just this once" H

Guest Goodear

I did my promo and sent it in like... it feels like a week ago. Anyway the way I feel about them is that when I'm bored with the promo is just about when everyone else would be. Obviously, this is why I promo so infrequently. Cause they put me to sleep a lot of the time.

Not to complain, but would it be possible to put up GMT due times for shows? It's just the current due times mean nothing to me, so I'm just going by 'anytime on Friday'. Which is probably still going to be on time, so this is really a pointless rant...

...so, yeah...I'm gonna go promo now.

Maddix is one of us? Coolies!

Wait Maddix is an East Anglian.. so's Toxxic!

Cept he did the sensible thing and moved to Nottingham....

You ever been to East Anglia?

Exactly.

Bah; if I can't get deadlines posted in Hawaiian Standard, then screw you limeys...

Due time was originally 7PM EST (now 11pm EST). Since that takes off three hours, just deduct another 7 (since you are -10 GMT).

So it'd be 2PM HST originally, but now 4PM HST.

Feel better?